Girlfriends

chimmychunger

ok.. uhh.. but why did you change your avatar... and i didn't judge you at all.

change your avatar back dude... just because some random dude on the internet made a tiny joke about your appearance doesn't mean you should feel bad about it.

No worries I know you were just messing around B)

I changed it cause that ass looks better than my ugly mug I use on facebook and some other sites :P

MOBO: Gigabyte G1.Sniper M3 | CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX770 2GB WF3 OC Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue DDR3-1600 XMP 16GB (4x4GB) | SSD: Intel 530 Series 180GB SATAIII | HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1.0TB SATA III & WD AV-GP 3.0TB SATA IIPSU: Corsair AX 760 | Case: Chieftec DX-02B | CPU cooler:  Corsair H100i with 4 Noctua NF-F12's in Push-Pull | Fans: 3x Noctua NF-S12A Front and Rear-intake, 1x Noctua NF-A14 Bottom-intake, 1x CoolerMaster MegaFlow 200 Side Panel-intake, 1xNoctua NF-F12 Top-exhaust | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | Keyboard: Logitech G510 | Mouse: Gigabyte Aivia Krypton

Oh yes. Females. Relationships.

I will never get one. I am so depressed becuse of it, that on bad days I feel like I want to die.

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

I will never get one. I am so depressed becuse of it, that on bad days I feel like I want to die.

tumblr_liylt3rAnh1qzsokro1_500.png#i%20k

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'd have to disagree :P

But then it depends on the Gf, with me its  PC, GF then Sex

but then again my job is computers so technically its Career Gf then sex so i guess she's understanding :P

For me its

1. Sex

2. More Sex 

3 PC

Had a GF for 3 days we had sex 11 times...... I loved her the she fucked my friend Mike.

Had a GF for 3 days we had sex 11 times...... I loved her the she fucked my friend Mike.

We've all had sex 11 times here on the internet

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

The Odds are there's one out there.... Believe in Probability. It will save your life. 

Girlfriend. I had none.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

I'm a flirt :D

so no serious relationships yet, and I don't think there will be any in the near future. Its way more fun to have a relationship for a couple weeks and drop out when it becomes boring ^^

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Emotional maturity has nothing to do with it. Maybe if you had your gf of 5 years sleep with one of your best friends you would see the logic behind that. 

The would effing suck :c I don't know the feels but I am sure they would burn real bad :/ Sorry bud

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

I think some girls have crush on me,but i never did! Better than having one.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

This. Women are parasites. They get their hooks into you and suck the life out of you until there is nothing left and then they finally detach themselves from the shriveled up husk that was once you and they move on to their next victim to do the same thing again!

Take my advice kid, learn right now that the best life for you will be to remain single and become a lifetime member of the 4F club (find em, feel em, f*** em and forget em)!

The computer isn't the "Thing".....the computer is the "Thing" that gets you to the "Thing".  - excerpt from "Halt and Catch Fire".

Not sure i can do that, maybe reverse the list :P

exactly money on my computer = life well spent as it will be with u a lot longer than woman no matter what you do :) 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

I think some girls have crush on me,but i never did! Better than having one.

well the fun is always in the chase ;) 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

Daily Girlfriend Tip: Don't Be Shy. Be Open. 

Everytime I was open I failed.

Everytime I was shy I managed to get a gf.

It's oposite for me ;_;

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Everytime I was open I failed.

Everytime I was shy I managed to get a gf.

It's oposite for me ;_;

Thats interesting I added it to my new GF Database :D 

Was this about me? lol

no their was a guy spamming with links, all his posts were removed

Girlfriend? Nah.. I had one, but she found all her next boyfriends through me. Oh god, now I'm remembering it. We stopped talking in 2012 summer. That was before I knew about this lifestyle. This tech lifestyle keeps me happy. I have friends in school, but they don't talk to me often. They're still my friends, though. There's this one kid that pretends to be a friend and he pretends to know everything about tech. Even I know more than him. He has a GTX 260, C2D, and 4 GB of RAM. He said he's getting a 580 and I want to see how that bottleneck goes. He was like "I'm getting a 580." He is completely unaware of any new tech. He doesn't even know AMD exists.. I told him I got a 7750 and he said "that doesn't exist". When he said he was getting a 580, I said I was getting a 780. He said "that didn't exist". I lied, but he deserves it for pretending to try to know anything about tech. Now, back on the topic of girlfriends. I'm 12, but I don't act 12. I've lost all interest in the girls in my school because they're not my type and not interesting at all.

Girls are impossible to understand. There was this one girl I was friends with but I never considered her to be my girlfriend. One day in lunch, her friends asked if I will go out with her. I had no idea at all that she had any interest in me. I barely knew she existed.. Girls are confusing. I need to get a copy of "Understanding Women Volume 1/826 Pocket Edition".

I had a girl firend when I was 8 (as much of a girlfriend as you can have at 8) she was into tech if  playing minecraft counts :P (once again we were 8)

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3