Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Started dating a girl at 13, was with her for over 5 years, she fucked one of my mates, that ended. Started dating another girl later on, was with her for 2 years, then she just dumped me because I always just do what she wants and never really suggest things I want to do. Cause apparently that's a legit reason.

Long story short, I'm now playing root and boot, it's a pretty good game to play

EDIT- Might as well add, just don't trust women, it's all just a mind game to them and it's better you start playing the game before they get a chance to fuck with you

I just trust no one... lol

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Have any of you had any serious girlfriends (or boyfriends for the couple of girls here) and what age were you when you got them

Im currantly 15 have never had a non serious gilfriend or a serious girlfriend. But i have tried to get one,

happens naturally dont search for it, go out meet and get to know people,  make female freind and then hey you may get close

on a side note at your age most relationships last a few months maybe a year.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Have any of you had any serious girlfriends (or boyfriends for the couple of girls here) and what age were you when you got them

Im currantly 15 have never had a non serious gilfriend or a serious girlfriend. But i have tried to get one,

hahaha dont worriy man, why get one now? really whats the point i have my pc and she never says no...LOL

yeah i have only had 2 i think 

I'm 18 got her 7 months ago :) she is my exact opposite which was the key. My ex was to much like me so playing games with her was to competitive and she wouldn't talk to me when I beat her ass at video games. So stick to girls that are dumber than you. That way she thinks your super smart and awesome even if your an ugly nerdy geek with no friends :P trust me it works. Haha

Game On :)

What's a girlfriend? Can I buy it off of Steam?

we are nerds our girlfriends are our pc... Seriously doe I have not been in one but I have faced times where I was the one giving out advice to my friends at school I hangout with 15 year olds so yeah about time and have faced it when my cousins have one I'm the one for some reason talking to their girlfriends 

$$金Trill金$$

we are nerds our girlfriends are our pc... Seriously doe I have not been in one but I have faced times where I was the one giving out advice to my friends at school I hangout with 15 year olds so yeah about time and have faced it when my cousins have one I'm the one for some reason talking to their girlfriends 

I dont care about your comment or this thread and would normally never comment here, but I love your avatar.

Walking around with a Pierce The Veil jacket helps. 

Jokes aside:

I'm not sure how I feel about sharing this but here it goes.

First girlfriend, 14. Been with her ever since. Had a falling out. We weren't together and we both slept with somebody else. We got back together. 

Women are tricky to understand. They're also all different. You just have to go with the flow and hope for the best. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I dont care about your comment or this thread and would normally never comment here, but I love your avatar.

Ikr I have the power of the kings

$$金Trill金$$

I'm 18 got her 7 months ago :) she is my exact opposite which was the key. My ex was to much like me so playing games with her was to competitive and she wouldn't talk to me when I beat her ass at video games. So stick to girls that are dumber than you. That way she thinks your super smart and awesome even if your an ugly nerdy geek with no friends :P trust me it works. Haha

Works that way, but other way around it doesn't (when every girl, well... everyone is smarter than you). For complete dumbasses like me, that never works. Trust me.

3h8l.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Works that way, but other way around it doesn't (when every girl, well... everyone is smarter than you). For complete dumbasses like me, that never works. Trust me.

3h8l.jpg

Lol

Game On :)

Top tip. Be an asshole. I swear to god, but....throw a surprise her way every blue moon or so. Been in several relationships since 3rd grade. married now

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Top tip. Be an asshole. I swear to god, but....throw a surprise her way every blue moon or so. Been in several relationships since 3rd grade. married now

but how would you get/keep a girl if you an asshole to her

but how would you get/keep a girl if you an asshole to her

find em with low self esteem and daddy problems. lol

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

I'm 16 turning 17 on Valentine's Day and have never had a relationship.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Look at all these 16 year olds with girlfriends .....    :(

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Look at all these 16 year olds with girlfriends ..... :(

Dont worry it wont last.

Yeah... that doesn't exactly work. I had this one friend who was an asshole the two girlfriends I saw him with... the relationships lasted less than a month each.

Yeah... that doesn't exactly work. I had this one friend who was an asshole the two girlfriends I saw him with... the relationships lasted less than a month each.

Men are interesting creatures too. People often think they'rte simple but they can be as mysterious as women at times. But one thing is for sure, men are assholes.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Been in a serious relationship with my boyfriend for a year and a half. OP seems to forget there are guys on this forum that don't like women ;) I being one of them.

You big gay <3

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I was in one semi serious (as serious as it gets at 13) relationship and it started with me replying to a facebook message a month after it was sent. And it ended after I stopped talking to her entirely. The story is weird as hell but to summarize it went we were friends, boyfriend girlfriend, best friends, then she just drove me to the point where I couldn't be around her anymore.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I'm single.
I'm moving to the US in 2 Years so it makes no sense for me to get a Girlfriend now.

RTX2070OC 

I'm single.

I'm moving to the US in 2 Years so it makes no sense for me to get a Girlfriend now.

Stay in Germany.. Please lol. American girls are... horrible.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

married now

*pats back

Do you need a hug champ :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate