why all of that hate about christianity and christians ?

maria2244

outlast 2 and now far cry 5

I'm a Christian and I will never play a game like that

and will not let my kids to play anti Christian game .

but also my question again

why they hate Christianity that much ?

do these companies runs by muslims ?

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

a religious debate

isn't

going

to end

well

LOL.

i'd be interested to know what kinds of games you play or movies you watch that won't affect other peoples religion or POVs.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Not sure how is it hate towards Christianity. Care to elaborate?
Looks to me just like any another far cry with over the top protagonist. Village as a whole is getting far cry treatment there, not just Christians.

And what happened with outlast 2?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

14 minutes ago, maria2244 said:

Why does it have to be all or nothing? There is Christianity, and then there are extremists, just as there are in any religion. It's not anti-Christian, it's anti-extremism. One of the protagonists appears to be a pastor, so there are Christians on both sides:

Also, you have a really warped and disturbing understanding of Islam to draw that conclusion.

5 minutes ago, typographie said:

Why does it have to be all or nothing? There is Christianity, and then there are extremists, just as there are in any religion. It's not anti-Christian, it's anti-extremism. One of the protagonists appears to be a pastor, so there are Christians on both sides:

Also, you have a really warped and disturbing opinion of Islam to draw that conclusion.

it would be really cool, if we got the graphics quality they advertised.  

mj-laughing.gif

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

17 minutes ago, maria2244 said:

outlast 2 and now far cry 5

I'm a Christian and I will never play a game like that

but also my question again

A game is a visual story, an experience, just like a movie or a good book. Do you also read only books where people are Christian? Do you trash books where characters don't have a well defined religion?

You should not force/impose your beliefs on your children. imho the best would be to raise your kids as atheists and let them decide if they want to follow a religion when they're mature enough and their brains are developed enough to understand what religion is and what various religions ask you to believe in.

Muslim people could also ask you why do you hate them when so many games are about attacking islamic countries.

Indian people may also be offended by people killing cows in games

There's lots of religions out there.

Christianity is one of the biggest so it's only natural for a game developer to use that because you can relate easily to it. You are aware of what this religion is and most people are aware of the basics of various Christian religions (or whatever)

It would be easy for players to immerse in the game and enjoy it, it would be much harder if it was scientology or hinduism or buddhism.

Alright before this goes any further, note topics like these are not allowed as they always tend to get out of hand. 

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

No harassment, discrimination or abuse of any kind.

• This includes insults, fanboy, or troll accusations

No Trolling

• This includes flame wars such as NVIDIA vs AMD, political or religious debate.

-Locked-