Need for Speed - Rivals - Totalbiscuit

Matsy

Just thought I would post this for your enjoyment.

Is this really what developers are trying to sell PC users these days?

Shocking....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

"The PC version is defective by design."

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I saw that shortly after it was uploaded.. What the hell were the devs thinking.. <_<

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

FIFA 14/NBA 2K14 is even worse the next gen consoles get a new version while the PC version has the old engine.

I wanted to buy Need for Speed Rivals, but now I won't 30FPS lock WTF

RTX2070OC 

"I'm sorry.. WOT" xD

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

"so we can see some SPEEEEEEEEEEED.. uh-um stop that."

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I will say this, while I agree with him that 30 fps is quite ridiculous for a racing game (due to the need of precision and 60 being a lot better), he very much let his emotion get in the way of having a constructive video here. He got frustrated and did not criticized the game well enough but instead pandered on frivolous things for 11 minutes (while annoying, the whole long unskippable tutorial has been in NFS games for 4 years now). He had a voice he could have made heard but it is lessen due to his tone. It is quite unfortunate but TB does that quite often. He let his emotion take a hold of his job and I can quite understand it because I am the same but I have learned that sometimes you need to tame your emotions so that your point can come across. The whole video could have been a whole lot better if he didn't get frustrated is what I am saying.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

I'm rather pissed that they compleatly derailed the NFS franchise after Carbon, there isn't any cool tuning or awsome cop chases anymore, they should just call these games burnout, or a compleatly new IP, calling this abomination of a game a NFS is just playing whith my childhood memories of playing UG2/MW(ofcorse the non-crap 2005-ish edition :) ).

Beyond ridiculous that we don't get 60 fps or more on pc.  EA this is seriously ridiculous.  Hopefully someone starts a petition.  I will sign it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Fixed

Running 60fps, normal gamespeed instructions.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I'm rather pissed that they compleatly derailed the NFS franchise after Carbon, there isn't any cool tuning or awsome cop chases anymore, they should just call these games burnout, or a compleatly new IP, calling this abomination of a game a NFS is just playing whith my childhood memories of playing UG2/MW(ofcorse the non-crap 2005-ish edition :) ).

Be my friend, omg.

I wish for an Underground 3 minus all the pointless ricing and more focus on tuning. Real world tuning parts instead of generic EA designs and highly tunable cars. Most Wanted is one of my fav in my series and after seeing the "remake", I did a mental vomit.

Be my friend, omg.

I wish for an Underground 3 minus all the pointless ricing and more focus on tuning. Real world tuning parts instead of generic EA designs and highly tunable cars. Most Wanted is one of my fav in my series and after seeing the "remake", I did a mental vomit.

To be fair, NFS Was never about customization. its always been about the thrill of having the cops on your tail and you trying to get away. the franchise derailed from its roots from NFS UG1. Just a thought, I think most of the NFS titles are really good. NFS Rivals bringing back the memories of NFS HP2.