New Cars For The Rich With Money To Waste!!

Okay okay, I know I've been making a lot of car threads in the OT section and I wasn't planning on making another for a while... but some note-worthy models have just been hinted at. And both of them look bloody amazing.

First off, the Jaguar F-Type Coupe. British fans rejoice! This car has been speculated to be in existence for quite some time now, what with a test mule spotted in the Americas a couple of months ago. For a car that started off as a roofless model that stole the hearts and minds of enthusiasts everywhere, this with-roof edition finally completes the package. I mean, as if the lack of overhead protection was what you were worrying about if you owned an F-type anyways. The V8 burble of the V8 and V8S models is very reminiscent of the traditional Aston V12s... and oh dear do they sound nice. The Coupe version of the F-Type has easily signed it's place on my list of best-sounding, best-looking cars to date. In fact, it has been noted that the Coupe looks very similar to a concept car Jaguar released to the public two years ago. Don't know why they released this after the convertible version, but I'm glad they didn't change much. If it ain't broke, don't fix it right?

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Secondly, there's the Lamborghini Cabrera. As a successor to the Gallardo and emerging after the Aventador, just the smallest dab of aesthetical change would have sealed the deal for me and made this one of my favourite lambos to date (though my all-time favourite will forever be a Diablo-SV). Although the following images are just renders, they make the car magnitudes more appealing than the test mule spotted in Germany quite some time ago. Heck, personally I even think this Cabrera looks better than the Aventador (which I have seen in person, in the wild, and oh deary me was that a magnificent beast). The quarter profile resembles that of the XJ220, the front clearly takes a few notes from the Aventador, and a few ques from the Gallardo Super Trofeos make an appearance out back via the exhausts. Swooping curves exactly where they are needed and sharp angles to add some aggression. For a baby Aventador, it looks bloody fantastic. And with a 600HP V10 on tap, I'm sure it won't disappoint either. Please don't change anything, Lamborghini. Please please please.

original.jpg

original.jpg

So much want. Just take all of my money. And my first-born.

Sources:

http://jalopnik.com/jaguar-f-type-coupe-this-is-it-1467563003

http://jalopnik.com/is-this-what-the-lamborghini-cabrera-will-look-like-1467592261

Discuss.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Goddamn those are sexy but I prefer my Australian and Japanese monsters :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Aston martin all teh waay

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Hey now, if you want better quality pictures then seriouswheels is best, 2560x1600 and a few 4k pictures if possible. The f type is just amazing, for me its maybe my second or third favourite car, first being the 911 which ive wanted since I was little, my first match box car was a 911 and ive wanted one ever since.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The F-Type hardtop reminds me of a squished SRT Viper.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Dat lambo....

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Goddamn those are sexy but I prefer my Australian and Japanese monsters :)

32307930002_large.jpg

The people in northern island made this, only good thing they have done.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You should re-name the title to New Cars For The Rich with money to waste.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

German cars are the way to go! ^^

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

The F-Type hardtop reminds me of a squished SRT Viper.

But lets be honest, the Jaguar will be a little more sophisticated :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

You should re-name the title to New Cars For The Rich with money to waste.

It has been done.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

The Lambo looks sexy as fuck. 

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Red-Holden-Ute-Blower.jpg

nissan-skyline-gtr34-burnout-foto-spetta

214_1supra_burnoutA.jpg

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

Nice looking cars and everything, but I've never aspired after these cars nor do I care about these.

I guess it's because where I live but I have always just liked the car that's fast on the gravel roads and has crude looks to it. And even less I care about them skylines and supras

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

If anyone is looking for a pocket rocket i honestly and frankly advice you to look at at Golf R32's

Permanent 4wd and manual (optional DSG gearbox is shit) 250 BHP, 3.2 liter VR6 naturally aspirated.

Its fun and not doesn't rape your wallet like any of the above does.

its the only car that i've completely fallen for, and i've owned my share of diffrent cars, everything from volvo, saab, BMW, toyota, audi.

the only car that comes close to the fun i've had in the R32 is the fiat 500 abarth i test drove on my 24th birthday, 135 hp europe model of the 2012 fiat 500 abarth.

but since i have only owned the golf for a longer period i cant comment on the 500.

Some one must do a giveaway for the Jag..

I want it soooo bad

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Lexus LFA successor. That is all.

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

The Cabrera looks like the offspring of the Gallardo and Aventador. It's got the defined sharp edges of the Aventador, and the smooth, sleek design of the Gallardo.

The people in northern island made this, only good thing they have done.

You lookin another bomb sent over? :lol: (Hold on NSA is at the door)

(Okay I'm back) Northern Ireland has done plenty more to be proud of, especially considering it's size.

You lookin another bomb sent over? :lol: (Hold on NSA is at the door)

(Okay I'm back) Northern Ireland has done plenty more to be proud of, especially considering it's size.

The british took over half of the world. I guess they are like the one kid in a clever family that gets straight As instead of A*s

Listen if you care.

Is it wrong for me to have always thought it went

Murcielago < Gallardo < Aventador ?

I thought they were all successors to eachother

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Damn that Lambo is beast. Hopefully UGR tunes the hell out of this one exactly the same they did with the Gallardo.

Cabrera LP1500-4

144Hz goodness