its the cutest reference card.

iamjsed

If this is true then the GTX 1030 will be the cutest reference card IMHO. :)

NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-1030.jpeg

Source: http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gt-1030-gp108-rumor/

GAMINGCLICHE: Core i5 6500 - Gigabyte H170N-WiFi - Deepcool Gabriel - 16GB HyperX Fury - Asus Strix GTX 1070 OC - NZXT Manta

ORANGEJULIUS-720p: Core i3-3230 - Noctua 9UB-SE2 - Gigabyte B75N-itx - 8gb GSkill Ares - GTX 650Ti - Bitfenix Prodigy (RETIRED)

Just now, cj09beira said:

now that you mentioned it, it really seems fake 

The card may be possible (although WCCFTech sooo.....), but it won't look like that. You can see where the cooler was cut, shifted left and the numbers removed (badly).

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

Why would a 35W TDP card need a full Blower style reference cooler?  It'll probably just be something like a set of passive heat fins or maybe some heat fins with a small fan mounted on it...  Horrible photoshop.

mmmm no. That cad WILL NOT look like that for so many reasons, even if it is real.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

1 minute ago, Rangaman42 said:

The card may be possible (although WCCFTech sooo.....), but it won't look like that. You can see where the cooler was cut, shifted left and the numbers removed (badly).

Fairly sure that these kinds of bad photoshop are part of the main reason no one takes WCCF seriously.

Just now, WMGroomAK said:

Why would a 35W TDP card need a full Blower style reference cooler?  It'll probably just be something like a set of passive heat fins or maybe some heat fins with a small fan mounted on it...  Horrible photoshop.

Plus the fins would be interfering with the connectors. It'll look like any other crappy, low-end card. Just an ugly heatsink with a fan.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

That is some terrible photoshop... you can literally see the laziness

5 minutes ago, Rangaman42 said:

Photoshop so hard lol

Image result for 1050 reference gpuImage result for 1050 reference gpu

Image result for 1050ti reference gpu

Still cute though :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

GT 10 0? I'm interested.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

It's AGP?!

Serious question: is there a reason a card like this (if it were to be made) would be AGP rather than PCIe?

I guess the idea is it's targeting a market with legacy motherboards...but I couldn't imagine there wouldn't be a problem with bottlenecks.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

11 hours ago, iamjsed said:

If this is true then the GTX 1030 will be the cutest reference card IMHO. :)

NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-1030.jpeg

Source: http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gt-1030-gp108-rumor/

No, these are just representative photos of these shit cards, look at the GTX 1050ti, they showed it basically just like that, even though the higher end GTX 1060 didn't even have that style of cooler. The fan is directly above the die too, there is no room for fins, the card won't even get that hot. Did the GTX 1050ti even have a reference version manufactured? It has a reference design but most companies didn't use it. 

Yours faithfully

I'd imagine it's just something knocked together for the article as a kind of "fluff" example, or someone involved in producing the article just found the picture copyright free somewhere on the internet and slapped it into the article...in print media stuff like this used to be tongue in cheek, but times have changed...

...but yeah...it's AGP, it's not even the correct socket...?

If/(when?) they make something like this I don't think it'd be a million miles away from looking like this (I think they save the flashy wiz-bang styling for the expensive performance cards and wouldn't be seen dead sticking something they'd slap onto a GT onto their flagship series)...

GeForce-GT-1030-840x361.jpg

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Yeah...sorry...my bad...wasn't trolling...just half asleep I think.

But no, it's not an AGP card...getting it mixed up with regular PCI for some reason. 

...but yeah...just being a bit dumb...need sleep.