Youtube AdBlock not works

Hi!

Youtube is showing me ads, when adblock plus is active. It only occures if i singed in to my account. It is really annoying because i get 90 sec ads that i cant skip. What i tried so far:

• resinstall adblock
  • reinstall chreom
  • run ccleaner on web browsers

It happens in chrome and firefox as well, but only when i'm singed in, on my pc and on my laptop as well. The 'allow some ads' option is diabled in adblock.

Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, Blackhole890 said:

watch their ads, also you would be supporting their content

Not relevant, it's perfectly legal so it's up to him to decide

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Just now, Blackhole890 said:

watch their ads, also you would be supporting their content

Whatching the same 90 second annoying ad is not for me. I dont have problems with ads in general. I have adblock disabled in many sitest. Its that youtubes adwertisement is agressive.....

Have you tried going into the settings and updating the filters? Otherwise try Ublock for chrome, I've heard lots of good things about it

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

try uBlock Origin?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Legend has it 90% of the moral overlords who tell YouTube watchers not to use adblock to support the creators, still use adblock on websites and other services - a lot of the time only whitelisting YouTubers they like. 

5 minutes ago, menyus420 said:

Hi!

Youtube is showing me ads, when adblock plus is active. It only occures if i singed in to my account. It is really annoying because i get 90 sec ads that i cant skip. What i tried so far:

• resinstall adblock
  • reinstall chreom
  • run ccleaner on web browsers

It happens in chrome and firefox as well, but only when i'm singed in, on my pc and on my laptop as well. The 'allow some ads' option is diabled in adblock.

Any suggestions?

uBlock Origin works well. Have you checked if you have "Allow non-intrusive ads" off? And as always, keep ads on this forum...cbcbc9ab-c541-490a-aff7-f1c70af04468.thumb.png.437f5c64b7439fd3f6c2af10dc2c36e9.png

have "Allow non-intrusive ads" off, and uBlock Origin not works, just when i manually select te video. If i do that, than the origilan youtube video have black screen, and only sound. Same with adblock plus, but with that, the video does not even starts.

Just now, menyus420 said:

I have "Allow non-intrusive ads" off, and uBlock Origin not works, just when i manually select te video. If i do that, than the origilan youtube video have black screen, and only sound. Same with adblock plus, but with that, the video does not even starts.

Wait, let me go hit my keyboard, rvftvf6tb5tg6tycrf5ftfvt5rfcvr6vt.

1 minute ago, menyus420 said:

I have "Allow non-intrusive ads" off, and uBlock Origin not works, just when i manually select te video. If i do that, than the origilan youtube video have black screen, and only sound. Same with adblock plus, but with that, the video does not even starts.

Does this happen, even without any ad blocker in use?

3 minutes ago, Factory OC said:

Wait, let me go hit my keyboard, rvftvf6tb5tg6tycrf5ftfvt5rfcvr6vt.

Does this happen, even without any ad blocker in use?

It happens when:

Ad blockers on, singed in - happens

No ad blockers, singed in - happens

Ad blocker on, not singed in - does not

No ad blockers, not singed in - does not

Just now, menyus420 said:

It happens when:

Ad blockers on, singed in - happens

No ad blockers, singed in - happens

Ad blocker on, not singed in - does not

No ad blockers, not singed in - does not

That's strange. Sorry, I can't help you with that. I still hope the best for you. Good luck.

8 minutes ago, Factory OC said:

That's strange. Sorry, I can't help you with that. I still hope the best for you. Good luck.

Thanks. What is strange, that i have an other gmail account, and if i log in with that, i dont get these ads. Just with my main account.

So i found a reddit post about this issue, and find out that youtube dont let you skip the minute long video ads unless you turn off ALL adblocking plugins, adblock, ublock origin, all of them. So here we are again.

9 minutes ago, menyus420 said:

So i found a reddit post about this issue, and find out that youtube dont let you skip the minute long video ads unless you turn off ALL adblocking plugins, adblock, ublock origin, all of them. So here we are again.

You can pause adblock while on youtube, then you can skip the adverts. If you don't pause it, you will have to sit throw the entire ad.

YouTube could just have improved the ads, so that they can't be skipped by ad-blockers.