Caffeine?

Sugar?

Red Bulls?

Oxy?

Presrips?

illegal?

legal?

OTC?

Anything that starts killing you right away.

1m1oc3.jpg.12f5057818005f5807a7afb22b551c93.jpg

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

On 3/24/2017 at 0:16 AM, nerdslayer1 said:

how about picking up a violin or piano? 

PICKING UP A PIANO? Getting too unrealistic man, this dudes disabled.

On 3/23/2017 at 10:03 PM, yathis said:

French has ZERO uses

Heck even employee's in the federal Canadian government are not required to learn french. Yet they still teach it in the schools. What a waste.

Well thats a lye if you are in Quebec or New Brunswick 

Systems built (personal) | 1. Bad Wolf (Has passed on to PC Heaven): https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/zX9WGX |  2. Red Husky: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/Mwhypg

Systems built (for commission) | 1. Red Fox: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/W4LD4D | 2. Not Namedhttp://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/TMhqqs 3. Bad Wolf 2.0: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/7p8Ycf upgraded Bad Wolf to an I3-7100 for my friend as a gift|

Get into shooting mate:

15621685_1177360119020952_1120233888277466830_n.jpg.f2f587a86b4be6ad943d16e753a5ad74.jpg

Yes that is me with an AR-15 in Canada.... SO MUCH FUN!

Systems built (personal) | 1. Bad Wolf (Has passed on to PC Heaven): https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/zX9WGX |  2. Red Husky: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/Mwhypg

Systems built (for commission) | 1. Red Fox: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/W4LD4D | 2. Not Namedhttp://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/TMhqqs 3. Bad Wolf 2.0: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/7p8Ycf upgraded Bad Wolf to an I3-7100 for my friend as a gift|

Anyone suggested fishing yet?

Getting out doors. Decent community. Fish.

1 hour ago, KB_TheDireWolf said:

Get into shooting mate:

15621685_1177360119020952_1120233888277466830_n.jpg.f2f587a86b4be6ad943d16e753a5ad74.jpg

Yes that is me with an AR-15 in Canada.... SO MUCH FUN!

You probably weigh twice what I do.

12 hours ago, yathis said:

What drugs tho?

Caffeine?

Sugar?

Red Bulls?

Oxy?

Presrips?

illegal?

legal?

OTC?

It was a joke. I think. I do caffeine (Monster Energy), but I eat 4600 calories a day and am still 135 pounds.

Do comedy. At least you'll be better than Amy Schumer.

What have you always wanted to do? Seek that out.

You want a girlfriend? It's not that hard, I'm 20 and my GF is 45. No joke. Go to a library or mall and chat some ladies up.

Go to a bar. Drink alcohol. Make mistakes. Meet people that way.

I saw a post that you should get a hobby car. I have a hobby motorcycle, an old Honda Shadow. That's a great idea.

Start wood shop. Very easy to learn.

Do archery.

Blow glass.

Mow lawns or something. 

Join Habitat for Humanity or other volunteering organisation.

HELP THE HOMELESS!!!!

5 minutes ago, H0R53 said:

-snip-

To add to this, helping out a local Goodwill or something is a really cool experience. I had to do 15hrs last year due to my school insisting that everybody in the grade had to, and I quite liked it. On top of that I got a brand new 500GB disk, a brand new 15" TFT, and got another guy there a PlayStation PlayTV (usable as a TV tuner for your PC).. for $15. Not bad man. On top of that me and the guy I gave the playTV to tested and tagged around $400 in electronics and it was all gone by the end of the week. I found, he tagged and tested, and I put them out on display. People donate some insane shit, like a bag of Nike shoes with one pair being essentially new, and there was three TVs! One even had HDMI and a built in DVD player, so we tested it. Others had either HDMI or VGA.

I also do an obscene amount of caffiene. I'm around 105 lbs (48kg) and thin as a stick. I should get outside more. 

idk

On 24.3.2017 at 4:55 AM, yathis said:

ANy suggestions?

PC addiction and online gambling destroyed my life. I just starting a new life. Can tell my story if you are interested in a short version.

1) pc addiction is not a thing.

2) the reason you keep going back to it is that clearly there's not much going on in your life that interests you. You can try exploring new hobbies and reconsider what your priorities are (especially if you're falling behind in school).

Playing an instrument is a good idea, if you want to be outside you can try tennis or biking.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

11 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

To add to this, helping out a local Goodwill or something is a really cool experience. I had to do 15hrs last year due to my school insisting that everybody in the grade had to, and I quite liked it. On top of that I got a brand new 500GB disk, a brand new 15" TFT, and got another guy there a PlayStation PlayTV (usable as a TV tuner for your PC).. for $15. Not bad man. On top of that me and the guy I gave the playTV to tested and tagged around $400 in electronics and it was all gone by the end of the week. I found, he tagged and tested, and I put them out on display. People donate some insane shit, like a bag of Nike shoes with one pair being essentially new, and there was three TVs! One even had HDMI and a built in DVD player, so we tested it. Others had either HDMI or VGA.

I also do an obscene amount of caffiene. I'm around 105 lbs (48kg) and thin as a stick. I should get outside more. 

I drink 3+ Monsters a day. It pushes your metabolism through the roof, I eat so much. I spend $80+ on food a week for just me.

Goodwill is a really nice place to get PC parts, DDR3 is a rarity there but the 500GB drives are cheap af. Pop a few in RAID. My Seagate Pipeline drives that I use in my video encoder machine are from DVRs I found at the Goodwill, $5 each. 2TB for $20.

Helping the homeless like volunteering at a local soup kitchen or shelter is one of the best things you can do in your life. When I was in high school and boy scouts I did both of those all the time.

Just now, H0R53 said:

I drink 3+ Monsters a day. It pushes your metabolism through the roof, I eat so much. I spend $80+ on food a week for just me.

Goodwill is a really nice place to get PC parts, DDR3 is a rarity there but the 500GB drives are cheap af. Pop a few in RAID. My Seagate Pipeline drives that I use in my video encoder machine are from DVRs I found at the Goodwill, $5 each. 2TB for $20.

Helping the homeless like volunteering at a local soup kitchen or shelter is one of the best things you can do in your life. When I was in high school and boy scouts I did both of those all the time.

3? holy shit. on a day when I get like 5h sleep I down 2-4 depending on how tired I feel. During test season it's 2/day. Like next week. 

I didn't see much, but my friend picked up a WMO there once, currently overclocked to 2000hz/0.5ms. And I saw boxed copies of COD4 and COD MW2 there as well, but they were opened so I didn't pick them up. 

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

3? holy shit. on a day when I get like 5h sleep I down 2-4 depending on how tired I feel. During test season it's 2/day. Like next week. 

I didn't see much, but my friend picked up a WMO there once, currently overclocked to 2000hz/0.5ms. And I saw boxed copies of COD4 and COD MW2 there as well, but they were opened so I didn't pick them up. 

I have insomnia from events in my past so I drink them so I don't feel like dying just to get some rest. Right now I haven't slept in 36 hours. More monsters coming.

On 3/24/2017 at 3:02 PM, Alaa said:

Won't recommend learning another language, learning French was the worst experience in my life!

I'm already trying to learn japanese lol.

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

18 minutes ago, Sauron said:

1) pc addiction is not a thing.

2) the reason you keep going back to it is that clearly there's not much going on in your life that interests you. You can try exploring new hobbies and reconsider what your priorities are (especially if you're falling behind in school).

Playing an instrument is a good idea, if you want to be outside you can try tennis or biking.

Anything can be an addiction, literally anything. As long as you feel some sort of gratification, then it can be an addiction. Why do you think there's people on here upgrading their PC every tick and every tock cycle? Literally people sold 980ti's for 1080's and are now getting 1080ti's in SLI, people sold 6700k's for 7700k's. There was absolutely no need, but they always do it. As for the OP, I'm guessing he is back on the online game, and I'm gonna guess its Warcraft, it can grab you quite hard especially if you're pushing realm no1, I'm 7 months dry ! But I will go back, as I'm no where near as bad as I was during Woltk, TBC and MoP

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

2 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

I'm already trying to learn japanese lol.

W E E B 

S C U M 

idk

Just now, Droidbot said:

W E E B 

S C U M 

i dont even watch anime nor do i wanna be a jap lol

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

Just now, stealth80 said:

Anything can be an addiction, literally anything. As long as you feel some sort of gratification, then it can be an addiction. Why do you think there's people on here upgrading their PC every tick and every tock cycle? Literally people sold 980ti's for 1080's and are now getting 1080ti's in SLI, people sold 6700k's for 7700k's. There was absolutely no need, but they always do it. As for the OP, I'm guessing he is back on the online game, and I'm gonna guess its Warcraft, it can grab you quite hard especially if you're pushing realm no1, I'm 7 months dry ! But I will go back, as I'm no where near as bad as I was during Woltk, TBC and MoP

That's not true. Addiction is physical NEED for something - you'll never be in a hospital because you haven't used your pc for a week. I know very well what it's like to be into a competitive game, but I really wouldn't classify it as addiction. What characterizes an addiction are withdrawal symptoms.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

3 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

i dont even watch anime nor do i wanna be a jap lol

then why are you trying to learn japanese? 

idk

Just now, Droidbot said:

then why are you trying to learn japanese? 

Am i not allowed to learn a fucking language?

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

Just now, Rika Shiguma said:

Am i not allowed to learn a fucking language?

eh, you were talking about japanese shit yesterday and today you said you were learning japanese

it just screams 'im a weeb' 

idk

4 minutes ago, Sauron said:

That's not true. Addiction is physical NEED for something - you'll never be in a hospital because you haven't used your pc for a week. I know very well what it's like to be into a competitive game, but I really wouldn't classify it as addiction. What characterizes an addiction are withdrawal symptoms.

Gambling addicts don't end up in hospital - there doesn't need to be a physical addiction, just a mental reliance

Ryzen Ram Guide

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

On 24/03/2017 at 4:28 AM, yathis said:

I like to watch people, well primarly women

Image result for oh god gif

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

4 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

eh, you were talking about japanese shit yesterday and today you said you were learning japanese

it just screams 'im a weeb' 

half the reason i stopped watching anime is being i got sick of hearing "weeb" or "weeaboo" It's starting to fucking piss me off honestly.

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

1 minute ago, stealth80 said:

Gambling addicts don't end up in hospital - there doesn't need to be a physical addiction, just a mental reliance

Gambling is different from using your computer. The urge to gamble comes from completely different factors and dynamics. Yes, you won't go to the hospital for abstinence (although you may need to see a psychiatrist), but it resembles drug addiction much more closely than what we're discussing here. 

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

5 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Gambling is different from using your computer. The urge to gamble comes from completely different factors and dynamics. Yes, you won't go to the hospital for abstinence (although you may need to see a psychiatrist), but it resembles drug addiction much more closely than what we're discussing here. 

Exactly my point. It is how it is perceived by the individual, not us as outsiders. Hell, people are even addicted to their phones and facebook

Ryzen Ram Guide