What is your favorite Country

Why is everybody saying Germany

cuz they dont have a minimum wage? no, that cant be it.... uhm, i dont really see any reason to go to germany...

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Ok

to

ber

fest

Oktoberfest.

totaly forgot that part of germany.... now i see!

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Canada. Japan just eeks out Germany for second.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Norway, Germany (Because their language is awesome), or maybe Canada?

The correct answer is Iraq

The Netherlands, Russia, Iraq, Cuba and Spain

Why Iraq? :\

Sweden

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

Russia!

Google.

Completely offtopic- who is in your avatar?

I just have to know.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I'm curious why don't you like the us and some Europe countries

The reasons vary wildy from each of the countries I've visited. Rather than talk about each country in Europe individually I'll just focus on the USA for now; in the US it has a lot to do with what's considered okay and the way things work. Healthcare isn't provided by the state for example, and there is widespread opposition to the idea that it should be. That just seems totally backward to me. The same goes for the guns thing; if you see a gun in the UK it's kind of a big deal, even if it's on a policeman. You do not see armed police in the UK, like ever. I've seen armed police once in my entire life and that was outside the Houses of Parliament during a rally for an EU referendum I attended. Even when we had widespread riots a couple of years back, the use of guns by police - even ones with plastic or rubber bullets - was considered as a last resort (one which was never taken).

Then there's the whole thing with cable companies; that's not the norm here yet. There are increasing pushes for a more US system for TV and internet but the market seems to be doing a good job of resisting it. So far only Virgin and Sky have managed to get a foothold with that model and even they are forced to offer internet-only packages in order to maintain a decent market share. In the UK the internet is bad because of general lethargy and lack of government subsidy rather than any ill-will by the ISPs involved. Throttling of connections is also a lot less common in the UK; most major ISPs don't do it at all. The only big one that's known to do it a lot is Sky, and there is sufficient competition in the market to ensure that if you're being given a crappy level of service, there's someone else to go with. You basically get dicked about in the UK, but in the US they make u pay for it and provide you with no alternative.

I also don't like the political system. Not only is it a two-party state so any ideas outside of those already accepted gain 0 representation, but it also uses a version of the first past the post system which manages to be even worse than what we have in the UK, because no attempt is made to ensure that every vote is counted equally. Instead, the very opposite is true because states with a lower population are arbitrarily provided with extra votes. At least in the UK it is possible for new parties to replace old ones when their ideas become outdated or irrelevant - just look at Labour or The Lib Dems or UKIP. The oldest party still going is the Conservative Party, since apparently conservative politics are eternally relevant.

There are a few other reasons but those are the big ones that spring to mind. Sorry for the long and incomplete answer, but you did ask xD

Dat silly 'Murica, giving out freedom everywhere. That's why everyone on Earth loves 'Murica.

have-some-freedom_o_1309661.jpg

Ima murican :P

The reasons vary wildy from each of the countries I've visited. Rather than talk about each country in Europe individually I'll just focus on the USA for now; in the US it has a lot to do with what's considered okay and the way things work. Healthcare isn't provided by the state for example, and there is widespread opposition to the idea that it should be. That just seems totally backward to me. The same goes for the guns thing; if you see a gun in the UK it's kind of a big deal, even if it's on a policeman. You do not see armed police in the UK, like ever. I've seen armed police once in my entire life and that was outside the Houses of Parliament during a rally for an EU referendum I attended. Even when we had widespread riots a couple of years back, the use of guns by police - even ones with plastic or rubber bullets - was considered as a last resort (one which was never taken).

Then there's the whole thing with cable companies; that's not the norm here yet. There are increasing pushes for a more US system for TV and internet but the market seems to be doing a good job of resisting it. So far only Virgin and Sky have managed to get a foothold with that model and even they are forced to offer internet-only packages in order to maintain a decent market share. In the UK the internet is bad because of general lethargy and lack of government subsidy rather than any ill-will by the ISPs involved. Throttling of connections is also a lot less common in the UK; most major ISPs don't do it at all. The only big one that's known to do it a lot is Sky, and there is sufficient competition in the market to ensure that if you're being given a crappy level of service, there's someone else to go with. You basically get dicked about in the UK, but in the US they make u pay for it and provide you with no alternative.

I also don't like the political system. Not only is it a two-party state so any ideas outside of those already accepted gain 0 representation, but it also uses a version of the first past the post system which manages to be even worse than what we have in the UK, because no attempt is made to ensure that every vote is counted equally. Instead, the very opposite is true because states with a lower population are arbitrarily provided with extra votes. At least in the UK it is possible for new parties to replace old ones when their ideas become outdated or irrelevant - just look at Labour or The Lib Dems or UKIP. The oldest party still going is the Conservative Party, since apparently conservative politics are eternally relevant.

There are a few other reasons but those are the big ones that spring to mind. Sorry for the long and incomplete answer, but you did ask xD

I got two m19s and a ak47 under my desk and a glock on my alarm clock I wanna see bitches come at me

Ima murican :P

Dang it 'Muricans!

Stop handing out freedum, world can't handle all dat liberty.

Definatley not America...

Aussies quite nice, Its just too damn hot all the time.

Definatley not America...

Aussies quite nice, Its just too damn hot all the time.

You just mad because you ain't got democracy and missiles lot and lots of missiles

I got two m19s and a ak47 under my desk and a glock on my alarm clock I wanna see bitches come at me

The trouble being that the bitches coming at you will have access to exactly the same xD

The trouble being that the bitches coming at you will have access to exactly the same xD

To own a gun you need the license and papers so I doubt it they'll probably have a knife

To own a gun you need the license and papers so I doubt it they'll probably have a knife

it's not exactly hard to get a handgun though, the ak47 though sure

You just mad because you ain't got democracy and missiles lot and lots of missiles

NZ is a democratic country. America is messed up, Especially with their taxes. Also why would I want to live in a country that has bombings and random shootings? Id rather not die due to some crazy "freedom" loving assface.

Why is everybody saying Germany

I just really love the country in general :P and I have some distant relatives from there so :P oh and the women are beautiful

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I havent visited a lot of countries ... its very hard to say. Weather wise I would live in California forever but the social/politics conditions are shit. I have a condition where healthcare here in Quebec is very handy for me. I have no idea how much it would cost me over there but most likely too much.

Belgium is awesome for the food and the places looks great but its raining a lot. Although at least its not snow. Although it is not snow the accessibility is worse than here. Being in a wheelchair, accessibility is a big thing for me so ... yeah.

France? Never, I don't realy like it there.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |