What is your favorite Country

Scotland!

Please tell me this is a joke :)

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

Canada, Japan, or Sweden.

Overall, probably a European country. Maybe Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, The Netherlands...

Sweden

To all of you who said sweden. our king has something he wants to say to you. (exept teKNiQue.. but i thought he might find this funny)

swedish-king-meme_zps9226a1fa.jpg

meanwhile-in-sweden_zpsf89ff308.jpg 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I <3 America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
It's messed up in many ways, but I still wouldn't want to live anywhere else :) (And I live in Germany right now)
wave_usa_flagMiddletown+Insider.jpg

RTX2070OC 

Fairly easy to guess for me, considering my name and my pic

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

it's not exactly hard to get a handgun though, the ak47 though sure

it verys state to state but where i live you need a small arms for the pistol and a full auto for the ak

Everybody got a big pics now so here's mine >: p

also there'a  landmark that isn't in the pic, now guess where this is

ferry.jpg

lived here for the 1/3 of my life, best place in the world for me and I've been everywhere (except eu) :P

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Scotland&Japan

Strange to see them together :P

embnpz1hgi67.jpg

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

-pic-

lived here for the 1/3 of my life, best place in the world for me and I've been everywhere (except eu) :P

i wanna say sydney.. i don't know why though..

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

NZ is a democratic country. America is messed up, Especially with their taxes. Also why would I want to live in a country that has bombings and random shootings? Id rather not die due to some crazy "freedom" loving assface.

yeah the only thing in nz that could kill ya is a rabid possum or an earthquake

Its all about those volumetric clouds

nope, also don't quote the pic, that's just too big :(

need a hint? that place got freedom ;)

edited out the pic ;) ... hmm.. i got nothing.. new york?

Germany, Italy or UK (it's all awesome, even Scotland)

Germany has the women, beer and legal drinking age laws (16 for beer and wine), Italy has the food, cars and great weather. UK has the sport.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

yeah the only thing in nz that could kill ya is a rabid possum or an earthquake

Exactly. Lol There are other things... But half are not 100% valid...like a Taniwha.

Fast Food is more common in European countries now

Most of it's not very good anyways... I rarely eat it

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

ferry.jpg

i wanna say sydney.. i don't know why though..

Could this be the thing missing :D

464px-VolunteerParkNeedle.jpg

Its all about those volumetric clouds

edited out the pic ;) ... hmm.. i got nothing.. new york?

nope, Seattle.

the place of flying fish, cream cheese on hotdogs, and very passive aggressive behavior annual year long meet up (pretty much everyone is passive aggressive) :P

Could this be the thing missing  :D

-pic-

damn got ninja'd xD

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

nope, Seattle.

the place of flying fish, cream cheese on hotdogs, and very passive aggressive behavior annual year long meet up (pretty much everyone is passive aggressive) :P

damn got ninja'd xD

As a fan of the frasier sitcom i feel ashamed to have not gotten this right... -_-

Every Country has it's up and downs.
And there is no perfect Country.

NZ is a democratic country. America is messed up, Especially with their taxes. Also why would I want to live in a country that has bombings and random shootings? Id rather not die due to some crazy "freedom" loving assface.

Why are the taxes messed up in the US?
Did you see the taxes here in germany we have 19% on almost everything.(Gas costs here 3x more then in the US)

And I rather have bad gun laws then a System that let's a man rape a woman and gives him only 4 Years of prison wich is totally normal here in Germany.
Or teenagers that kill somebody and get only 2 Years prison, because there teenagers.

RTX2070OC 

Panama.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Every Country has it's up and downs.

And there is no perfect Country.

Why are the taxes messed up in the US?

Did you see the taxes here in germany we have 19% on almost everything.(Gas costs here 3x more then in the US)

And I rather have bad gun laws then a System that let's a man rape a woman and gives him only 4 Years of prison wich is totally normal here in Germany.

Or teenagers that kill somebody and get only 2 Years prison, because there teenagers.

When I was in the states if you bought something from a shop you had to run taxes in your head because they dont show you the actual price of what your buying. In NZ its illegal to advertise something and then say its actually more. If its got a price on it, then its that price or cheaper.

Also tips...I hate tips. Get a real job if you have to live off tips.

Americans are also too nuts with guns. NZ has such strict gun laws. Pretty much only hunters and competitive shooters even have firearms. Theres so little fire arm related deaths in NZ because of that.

Scotland, this place is amazing 

I agree, its just a Awesome place to be, we can have all 4 season's in the same day!

Cry Havoc!

Other than my own country you mean? Because how is always best!

I must say I have enjoyed England each time I have visited. And I like British TV a lot, and I like the idea of Pubs.

Other notable countries would be Singapore. I don't know if I would have enjoyed living there, but I liked visiting.

Honourable mentions goes to Sweeden, Denmark and Germany (in no particular order)

Well the blue and the white of the flag shines bright and it's blowing there for me. With my hand on my heart, the honest truth there's nowhere I'd rather be.