What is your favorite Country

:D

My country! JUUUUUUUUUUUUST KIDDING HAHAHA

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I don't know actually! It's not my country at least...

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

Hard to say, I would say Vietnam, but when you go there on holiday, you only see the good bits (and some bad stuff). 

I think I'm fine here in the Netherlands, maybe the US.

THE signature

Hard to say, I would say Vietnam, but when you go there on holiday, you only see the good bits (and some bad stuff). 

I think I'm fine here in the Netherlands, maybe the US.

Merica

Scotland, this place is amazing 

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Clearly, peeps, the correct answer is Scotland.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

I'm fine here .... besides everything can kill you its ok :D

Gold_Coast_w480.jpg

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I haven't been to a lot of countries, and I can't really pick a favourite... I do like Canada and Germany.

The correct answer is Iraq

Right now it's Japan but i wish i could visit every where when i grow up haaaaa........ ^_^

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Japan and Germany

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Japan and Germany

Why is everybody saying Germany

japan, no question

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Possibly the UK.

Don't like the USA or any of the countries in central/mainland Europe. Finland was pretty good though, so Scandinavia has some potential. As does Asia, which I have yet to visit properly. I can say with some certainty that I wouldn't be very happy in India though, having studied it quite extensively throughout my education.

Do want to visit Svalbard though (technically counts as part of Norway, like the Falklands and Gibraltar are British); that place seems like it would be a pretty awesome place to live.

Possibly the UK.

Don't like the USA or any of the countries in central/mainland Europe. Finland was pretty good though, so Scandinavia has some potential. As does Asia, which I have yet to visit properly. I can say with some certainty that I wouldn't be very happy in India though, having studied it quite extensively throughout my education.

Do want to visit Svalbard though (technically counts as part of Norway, like the Falklands and Gibraltar are British); that place seems like it would be a pretty awesome place to live.

I'm curious why don't you like the us and some Europe countries