CPU-Z Benchmark - 1700@4GHz impressive

dexT
Just now, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Don't care.

Want gaming benchmarks from GN, Linus, Digital Foundry, etc. Then I decide if AMD is great again

I know for real. But it's basically matching a 7700K while running at half a GHz slower here.

If true it's a baller. And a half :)

2 minutes ago, dexT said:

I know for real. But it's basically matching a 7700K while running at half a GHz slower here.

If true it's a baller. And a half :)

I really am just sad that I waited all this long.. just to find out the R5 chips won't come out until fucking Q2. Now I'm truly f*d, lmao. Got to wait even longer if tomorrow goes well. If tomorrow goes badly I'll just be getting an i5 tbh, don't care at this point

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

Just now, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

I really am just sad that I waited all this long.. just to find out the R5 chips won't come out until fucking Q2. Now I'm truly f*d, lmao. Got to wait even longer if tomorrow goes well. Otherwise I'll just be getting an i5 tbh

If it turns out really good just save a for bit and get a 1700.

Just now, dexT said:

If it turns out really good just save a for bit and get a 1700.

Actually might tbh. Got my mom's prime account login details too xD

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

1 minute ago, dexT said:

Just tell her it was an emergency and you'll do whatever it takes to make it good with her. And that you love her.

Now I wish it was my sister's account...

Yep that's me I'm upgrading. Don't know what to do with my 8120

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

you got like less than 10 hours to go until real legit benchmarks are out, people lol....

Also my 1700X ships out tomorrow xD

8 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

This is absolutely insane. All the Intel fanboys were shilling that Ryzen had only Haswell or at best broadwell IPC, this goes well beyond that o.O If this is true, Intel is gonna be rekt.....

I agree. And if they can get a SKU out that can OC like monster, well we'll see if that happens.

13 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

I really am just sad that I waited all this long.. just to find out the R5 chips won't come out until fucking Q2. Now I'm truly f*d, lmao. Got to wait even longer if tomorrow goes well. If tomorrow goes badly I'll just be getting an i5 tbh, don't care at this point

You know, if you have already waited for a long time, what is few more months? I know it is a pain in the ass if you really, really want to upgrade, but I'm sure you can make it :D

But then again 1700 could be an option like mentioned.

11 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

turn it into a NAS

6 minutes ago, TigerHawk said:

you got like less than 10 hours to go until real legit benchmarks are out, people lol....

Also my 1700X ships out tomorrow xD

Heh. I've seen what an ES can do so I don't really doubt this score. 

13 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

You can send it to me, I'll pay shipping. Lol.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

7 minutes ago, outercry said:

You know, if you have already waited for a long time, what is few more months? I know it is a pain in the ass if you really, really want to upgrade, but I'm sure you can make it :D

But then again 1700 could be an option like mentioned.

been waiting since 2015, ill settle for a 1600-1800x, dont care really just want something that is faster then my FX-4300 (oc-ed to 4.6Ghz atm)

also funny thing, my CPU benchmarked on cinebench (stock settings) was the equivalent to 1 core 1 thread on the 1700x benchmark

1 minute ago, ArcThanatos said:

been waiting since 2015, ill settle for a 1600-1800x, dont care really just want something that is faster then my FX-4300 (oc-ed to 4.6Ghz atm)

also funny thing, my CPU benchmarked on cinebench (stock settings) was the equivalent to 1 core 1 thread on the 1700x benchmark

You aren't too bad then, quite a few people have been waiting for years for something better to turn up. I'm still cool with 3770K, but if something a lot better comes along with relatively cheap price, I might change, who knows.

Just now, outercry said:

You aren't too bad then, quite a few people have been waiting for years for something better to turn up. I'm still cool with 3770K, but if something a lot better comes along with relatively cheap price, I might change, who knows.

well the thing that got me into overclocking was Dark souls 3, my CPU wasn't fast enough to run it, and it wont run Mass Effect Andromeda either, so that being said, im upgrading sooner rather than later

Just now, ArcThanatos said:

well the thing that got me into overclocking was Dark souls 3, my CPU wasn't fast enough to run it, and it wont run Mass Effect Andromeda either, so that being said, im upgrading sooner rather than later

You know what, I have been thinking the same, but from GPU point-of-view. ME Andromeda is bound to be punishing as hell (if you want good quality graphics that is).

And even though MEA is coming out soon, I'm sure real R7 gaming benchmarks that are bound to come out any moment now, will give everyone a good indication what to expect, even from the R5 line-up.

51 minutes ago, suits said:

^This. Also, your profile picture is awesome haha

I didn't notice his picture till you said so, and do you watch the show Suits by any chance? 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

looks like processors are no longer are on amazon for pre-order

23 minutes ago, outercry said:

You know what, I have been thinking the same, but from GPU point-of-view. ME Andromeda is bound to be punishing as hell (if you want good quality graphics that is).

And even though MEA is coming out soon, I'm sure real R7 gaming benchmarks that are bound to come out any moment now, will give everyone a good indication what to expect, even from the R5 line-up.

yeah my GPU is going to be replaced with a RX series, im getting a ryzen reguardless tbh, i believe that they will be good if not great.

my little fx4300 an R9 270 just aint going to cut the mustard that is MEA

54 minutes ago, ArcThanatos said:

turn it into a NAS

I have a NAS. I don't need a 8 core nas

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Just now, SCHISCHKA said:

I have a NAS. I don't need a 8 core nas

liiiies, was all need a 8 core nas!