i7 6700K cores too cold?? Is this normal?

I'm using a cryorig h5 universal, and I checked the temps with other programs but it was always the same. Those max temps we're reached with cinebench with  100% load. But those actual core temps... 12,13,11 and 10ºc are weird... to cold. I'm kinda worried. My room is cold too but not that cold I guess.  Also, one more thing, I bought 3000mhz rams 16gb 2X8gb, and activated the xmp profile but instead of running at 1.35v like the advertised voltage, the voltage is at 1.37v... is that bad? 

Untitled.png

What temperature is your room? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

How cold is your room? Temps physically cannot be below ambient with water or air. 

Weird... Those temps simply can't be lower than ambient temperatures of the room that your PC is in, it's physically impossible with an aircooler.

Try other software like HWinfo and report back.

As for your RAM, yes, 1,37V is safe.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

As long as it's equal or greater to your room temperature you're fine.   If it's cooler than your room, that's bad. You can usually use software by your motherboard manufacturer to adjust fan speeds based on your CPU temperature.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

2 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

As long as it's equal or greater to your room temperature you're fine.   If it's cooler than your room, that's bad. You can usually use software by your motherboard manufacturer to adjust fan speeds based on your CPU temperature.

Whats wrong with a cold CPU?

Computers r fun

1 minute ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

Whats wrong with a cold CPU?

Water droplets start to form around it.  Think about a cold bottle of water.

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

1 minute ago, Lacrimas said:

Condensation. 

Which still is highly unlikely to occur depending on the circumstances, besides not all cold instantly means condensation, here in Brazil at least there are places with very very dry winters which it would be physically impossible to happen, making the colder=the better statement true.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

When I stress test, the temps jumps from 16ºc to +40ºc in like a second. I installed this cpu yesterday, I really worried..

1 minute ago, Princess Cadence said:

very very dry winters

1. You don't know where the OP lives.
  2. If it's colder in Winter, it's sure as hell going to be colder in the summer.

1 minute ago, Angelo312 said:

When I stress test, the temps jumps from 16ºc to +40ºc in like a second. I installed this cpu yesterday, I really worried..

Then use MSi Afterbuner and or HWMonitor to check the reliability of these numbers, it wouldn't be the first time I seen a software go nuts.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 minutes ago, Angelo312 said:

It's normal for them to jump that much during a stress test.  The only thing you need to worry about right now is your idle temps.  What motherboard do you have?

1 minute ago, JoostinOnline said:
  1. You don't know where the OP lives.
  2. If it's colder in Winter, it's sure as hell going to be colder in the summer.

The thing is Neither does you, which I said could be as much true as to him as not, it was an informations added that could or not be applied to him and who decides it is the OP, not you.

Personal Desktop":

1 minute ago, JoostinOnline said:

It's normal for them to jump that much during a stress test.  The only thing you need to worry about right now is your idle temps.  What motherboard do you have?

Msi z170a tomahawk

1 minute ago, Lacrimas said:

Hide contents

1ibuv6.jpg

Sorry I don't get the reference

Personal Desktop":

5 minutes ago, Angelo312 said:

Msi z170a tomahawk

Download Command Center from here.  You may need to change your OS, as it's set on Windows 10 x64.  Lower the fan speeds up until 25C, then tweak it from there.

54 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

What temperature is your room? 

54 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

How cold is your room? Temps physically cannot be below ambient with water or air. 

Damn fine questions that should probably be answered in order to get to the bottom of this concern.

You don't have to worry about condensation. The CPU is certainly not colder than ambient temperature. This looks like a faulty reading, although I'm not sure how one would calibrate this to show proper temperatures. Your CPU will run hotter than that, most certainly.

Unless your room is THAT cold, but you havent' confimed that yet :D .

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

2 minutes ago, steffen_anywhere said:

You don't have to worry about condensation. The CPU is certainly not colder than ambient temperature. This looks like a faulty reading, although I'm not sure how one would calibrate this to show proper temperatures. Your CPU will run hotter than that, most certainly.

If he has the fan cranked up, it might be.  I got my Haswell chip right above my room temperature.

7 minutes ago, steffen_anywhere said:

Intel CPUs loose a bit in core temp accuracy the closer they get to their idle temp.  Agreed, condensation is no concern here.

My favorite thing about LTT.  Everyone's willingness to provide all the information that doesn't matter, but can't give the one thing that does.  xD

5 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

If he has the fan cranked up, it might be.  I got my Haswell chip right above my room temperature.

If you are using power savings features as everyone should, that's exactly where your temps should be in a no load situation.  Right at or above ambient temp provided case temps are handled properly.

If it's too cold, I can totally solve that problem for you. Nothing small FFT Prime95 or LinX can't fix. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

1 minute ago, MageTank said:

If it's too cold, I can totally solve that problem for you. Nothing small FFT Prime95 or LinX can't fix. 

You just love cooking silicon.  I'm started to get concerned about you.

4 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

Intel CPUs loose a bit in core

If you are using power savings features as everyone should, that's exactly where your temps should be in a no load situation.  Right at or above ambient temp provided case temps are handled properly.

Agreed. However, I don't think we should just assume that there's nothing wrong and it's a reading error. Better safe than sorry, right?