We Canadians Pour Milk from a Bag!

TechSage

At least they aren't stored in Ziploc bags...

Welcome to the forum :D

Yeah I suppose, this is just so mind blowing to me, I don't think I could handle milk in a bag :lol:

Is that in Canadian dollars or US dollars? I know the Canadian dollar has slightly less worth than that of a US dollar, but not that much.

US milk is subsidized.

That's why you get so many people from Canada going down there to buy it.

When I was in southern California they had bags of milk for lunch? It's not entirely a bad idea unless you have no clue how to open it.

That's a juice box/bag style, stab a stiff straw in it and drink.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

That's a juice box/bag style, stab a stiff straw in it and drink.

Same concept though

For those who don't know.

In Canada you can buy your milk in a carton box, or a big bag containing 3 bags.

If you wonder how it works with the bags, it's simply. We slide in 1 bag in a 'specially shaped' pitcher, and cut one of the tip of the bag, and pour.

The bags can be found all of cross Canada, but mostly in the province of Quebec and Ontario.

Buying the bags is cheaper than the box container, hence why a popular choice for families.

Milk in a jug is fine.... Just one extra step though.... And I'm damn lazy

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Dude... milk in a bag is just to weird 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

MIlk...              milk..                         milk...                             I know milk,   that's the mixer you use with Kahlua, Tia maria, choc whip etc isn't it?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Nope they have them here. When I was in kwik trip on time they were out and a lady was all pissed so the cashier said she could give her the jug for the same price and the wpman refused even though it was even the same brand. WTF?

O and I prefer milk out of a glass bottle mmmm

Manitoba use to sell milk in bags but stopped years and years ago like in the late 80's?

where i come from milk comes from a cow not a bag .....

Its all about those volumetric clouds

In Taiwan, most people drink powdered milk. Fresh milk, however, is usually found in cartons or jugs. 

milk in a bag?

dafuq is this sheet Canada?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I buy cartons and bags in ottawa.

4930k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB Corsair Vengance Pro 2133Mhz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black edition - 780Ti Classified SLI watercooled

Samsung EVO 1TB SDD - 2x 3TB Seagate barracuda - AX1200i - Corsair 900D

Corsair K70 brown - Razer Mamba - X-Star 2710 @ 120hz - Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250Ohm

I'm from Quebec and we pour milk from these.

442111.jpg

Although they do sell milk bags, but I don't care for them.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Okay. Musta misunderstood the thing I read.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)