Do you listen to music while you game?

virusal19

I like listening to rap and metal, or fast paced sort of techno when playing racing games or older fps games.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

No I listen to a Linus video or bill nye

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

I listen to music or podcasts when I play games such as Super Meat Boy or Super House of Dead Ninjas. For competitive games, fps's, or story games, I don't like other noise in the backround.

My Pc Gaming Rig (Blue Blackhawk) Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/V88U

No not while  I game but just a few days ago I found the song I was long searching for :) (i like the instrumental version better)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

*Plays decently long playlist on shuffle 24/7 when not watching a video*

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

For games where I don't care about dialogue and stuff I'll listen to podcasts from tested

Depends if it's competitive or more casual. If it's a competitive game I won't have any music but anything else I typically listen to the in game sound track

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

50/50. I find it hard to have music playing and talk to people. If im offline playing single player I probably will. Like ETS2.

i do quite a bit unless its a team game or a game with story that i care about.
gonna start the new album logan made.!

Kavinsky and Deadmau5 is good, Wolfgang Gartner is also nice. Then there's Rammstein for when i am feeling murderous

Edit: Zweihänder by Logan from TekSyndicate

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Sometimes, but some games have soundtracks that makes me feel guilty not to listen to them.

Only if it is TDM or domination/ live chat with support if I need to etc. (don't judge me. I had too).

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

To me it is an outright sin to listen to something other than what is included in the game.  If you don't like the music in the game and can turn it off fine and then just have the sound effects but no way do I listen to anything on my iTunes playlist ..... unless I am playing Audiosurf !!!! :)

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I don't really listen to music if I am really trying to get into a game (aka far cry 3 as of this writing). But I mean if its a racing game then yeah its fun to put on some me and julio down by the schoolyard and drive like a madman on multiplayer races pissing people off 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I only listen to music while playing games without a soundtrack such as BF3s multiplayer. I've started hearing 'Be Aggresive' from the game Intake; it gets me pumped up!  :lol:

• 2 months later...

My favorite songs are:

Power Glove  - TELECOM

Power Glove - Hunters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRXeO5JpFxM

Beer Remastered - Approaching Nirvana

and of course

Sugar High - Approaching Nirvana (LinusTechTips Anthem)

So what music do you listen?

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

miracle of sound, and the cog is dead.

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

I generally don't listen do music when gaming. I like the immersion of the game itself.

However, if I am playing TF2 for example, I like to turn on FragRadio in-game (if possible).

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

This is a favorite of mine:

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

helana siegmann(zombies), rise against, a7x, machinae supremacy,....

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

the game music  :wacko:

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))