Nexus 5 now for sale!

Kirihuna

£299, admittedly that is more or less how much it should actually cost.

And thats why Google > Apple, Samsung.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I think this is going to be my first smartphone purchase. The only thing I'm waiting on is a G-Sync 2560x1600/1440 IPS panel so I might as well buy a smartphone know.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

It has custom 'trigger' words for the voice input so instead of saying 'OK Google' you can set what word you want, who's going to set it to 'computer'? Cause I would/am (if I buy one).

meh, nothing special except stock android.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

It has custom 'trigger' words for the voice input so instead of saying 'OK Google' you can set what word you want, who's going to set it to 'computer'? Cause I would/am (if I buy one).

No, set it to KITT.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Sold out in less than an hour. :lol: 

Doesn't bother me, as I'm in no rush for an upgrade. When I'm ready for an upgrade, it'll probably be back in stock. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Why would increase in storage mean an increase in battery?

It would be more of a reason for people to buy the more expensive product. Didn't happen though which was a shame.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I think I would rather buy a 1020 or Moto X but I might have to check this phone out. I'm alright with my HTC Incredible right now.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Waiting for Android 4.4 Kitkat update for my Nexus 4 :)

AMD Athlon 2 X2 255 3.1Ghz | 2Gb DDR3 | MSI 770-C45 | GigaByte GT220 512Mb | Noname ATX case and PSU | Noname Optical drive | Acer X203H (broken) | Asus VW193D-B (for now)

Nexus 4 16Gb Black

I ordered a black 32GB :)

Same here. Hopefully it ships as soon as they claim.

This battery will be shit then, it will die so quick, 1080p with 2300mah battery? Pshhh.....

Im pretty sure the HTC one has the same battery size/screen resolution, and its battery life is acceptable

Im pretty sure the HTC one has the same battery size/screen resolution, and its battery life is acceptable

But they overbuilt their battery to a different extent. I'm keeping my hopes low so that i'll be impressed no matter how shit it is

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hipp hurray!

Double the price in Norway compared to the US!

Hurray, hurray, hurray!!

I'm going to find a cave to die in, brb

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

YEAHHHHH.

Will be recommending this baby left and right to people looking for a decent smartphone for cheap.

Have a One though myself.

tumblr_mvjwutDMtM1rhlr4ao1_500.jpg

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

Kinda ugly in my opinion. Im happy with my htc one. 

Kinds SEXY you mean! jk each to his own, but yeah a metal back would be nice

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

aaaaand its gone

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Nah she thougth that i would like a new phone.

Adopt me! :D

who cares...

But they overbuilt their battery to a different extent. I'm keeping my hopes low so that i'll be impressed no matter how shit it is

Believe me, 2300mAh is pretty damn decent as a One user. :P

With (semi) heavy use I get through a long school day with 30% left.

Believe me, 2300mAh is pretty damn decent as a One user. :P

With (semi) heavy use I get through a long school day with 30% left.

What does that translate to in Screen on time? Generally a far better indicator of battery life. I get about 3-4, sometimes 5 hours of continuous screen on use on my Galaxy Nexus, and I think it has a 1700 or 1900mAh battery. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

What does that translate to in Screen on time? Generally a far better indicator of battery life. I get about 3-4, sometimes 5 hours of continuous screen on use on my Galaxy Nexus, and I think it has a 1700 or 1900mAh battery. 

Same amount I guess. If you adjust screen brightness accordingly. :) 5 hours or more though most of the time.

Gsam battery monitor says average battery life is 20Hours 40 minutes at this point in time. I keep my screen brightness pretty low in the morning and then when I go home I go full force badass shit power- brightness. 16% of battery is for the screen at me.