So do you ski/snowboard?

upliftsleet1974

So do you? How long have you been doing it? Feel free to post pics of your stuff if you would like :)

So I will start:

I have been snowboarding for 8 years and I skied 2 before that :)

This is the only pic I have right now I will post a new one soon :)

1239461_160171337515361_1593385222_n.jpg

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

No snow near L.A last I checked lol 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Been snowboarding since i was 8, so 24 years :). I'll be digging out all of my gear fairly soon, so i will post some pictures.

After friend broke open his leg and i saw it ill stick to wrestling with polar bears.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

What kind of skiing are we talking about here?

I go water skiing when I'm on vacation each year.

Yes. About 7 years.

I go to colorado yearly. 

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Used to snowboard. But then i had an accident, where i hit my coccyx. After that i could not turn. That is three years ago now. I don't know when i will go back to it, but i definitely will! Skiing is also awesome though. Was skiing for five years before i changed to snowboard, so it was not hard to shift... Well for my self-esteem it was :D

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Yes, since I've been 3 years old, so for the last 20 years, and every weekend during the winter. Google these: Turracher hohe; Nassfeld; Bad Kleinkircheim.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I do both but usually snowboarding more than skiing.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I've never hurt m'self more on anything else. But snowboarding is too much fun to pass up :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

im a skiier. I prefer not to faceplant every 5 minutes. plus i can ski backwards like a boss.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Used to snowboard. But then i had an accident, where i hit my coccyx. After that i could not turn. That is three years ago now. I don't know when i will go back to it, but i definitely will! Skiing is also awesome though. Was skiing for five years before i changed to snowboard, so it was not hard to shift... Well for my self-esteem it was :D

im butt hurt now

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Yes I dont

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

I don't really have the ability to snowboard too often (not too many mountains in Indiana :D). But I skateboard :)

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

I've been skiing for around 6 years now. By far one of the best things you can do!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

What kind of skiing are we talking about here?

I go water skiing when I'm on vacation each year.

I was talking snow....But now that you say it I think water is okay to :)

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

I don't really have the ability to snowboard too often (not too many mountains in Indiana :D). But I skateboard :)

That is sweet...It is the best you got :)

If you ever get the chance to go snowboarding GO FOR IT :)

-never seen snow

-Curse florida

-go to alaska

-miss the snow by 2 days

-................ .-.

-FUUUUUUUU

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

I've snowboarded. Snow in TN is fun... sticks for days on end. And it is to the point where you can snowboard in a short sleeve shirt and none of the snow will melt. I love Tennessee . 

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

I've snowboarded. Snow in TN is fun... sticks for days on end. And it is to the point where you can snowboard in a short sleeve shirt and none of the snow will melt. I love Tennessee . 

That is so cool :) It gets like that some times in Idaho and it is a ton of fun!!

That is sweet...It is the best you got :)

If you ever get the chance to go snowboarding GO FOR IT :)

I've snowboarded only once(well real snowboarding) I've snowboarded down 100-150ft hills with a cheap snowboard and I can say I'm fairly decent(even though its nothing like real snowboarding) If I ever get the chance I definitely will :)

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

i live in Alaska and my favorite part about it is the snow sports! In the winter (which is most of the time) I snow board at least every weekend since i live so close to Hatchers pass!

snowboarding for 4 years, Bulgaria one a year for a holiday, and Milton keynes every month or so for indoor snow.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5