What would your hacker name be? [Trollable]

TechSage

I'm a 17 year old white hat hacker, but if I ever were to leave my mark on something. I would want something cool like "Proximity"

Edit 1:Typo

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm a 17 year white hat, but if I ever were to leave my mark on something. I would want something cool like "Proximity"

mine would be.......well......NohbdyKnows

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

GingerKid69

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

5UP3R/\/0\//\

Not S/\MSUNG

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

DafuqHappened?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

The H4X-E-desimul

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Chr0n1c$waGG42oBl4z31T69

Go back to the Xbox days when people had stupid names like that and threatened to "hack my account" for beating them in CoD 4. 

Those were my favorite times. 

Chr0n1c$waGG42oBl4z31T69

Go back to the Xbox days when people had stupid names like that and threatened to "hack my account" for beating them in CoD 4.

Those were my favorite times.

LOL, those are the kids that use third party software to "hack". Real hackers are those who make the hacks. (Like I will, once I get my degree in computer science)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Your real name.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

these sound more like gangster names. and not the 1930 gangsters.  i choose A1Capwn as my hacker name.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

LOL, those are the kids that use third party software to "hack". Real hackers are those who make the hacks. (Like I will, once I get my degree in computer science)

I enjoyed the lobby hosting kids. 

Like they even had a JTAG, 

People won't give a shit about your name, if anything a hacker would never want to leave a mark on anything.

The guy that hacked the Asus website left his email and hacker name "r00x" and "r00x@ymail.com"