NZXT Releases AER (rgb fans)

Aytex

Designed to integrate seamlessly with HUE+, the Aer RGB fan provides optimal airflow and advanced lighting customizations. Group and daisy chain up to five fans per channel from the HUE+ for extensive lighting modes that work in perfect harmony. Select and modify over 10 lighting effects with ease using CAM's software interface. The Aer RGB fans feature fluid dynamic bearings and winglet tips that deliver enhanced performance and minimize noise levels.

Aer RGB supports up to 5 fans per HUE+ lighting channel. Link them together and designate fans to groups. Aer RGB includes all of the lighting presets from HUE+ and introduces exclusive modes such as the RPM mode.

Afc01c8b0fbbee1c

PRICING

$29.99 USD for ONE 120mm 

$79.99 USD Bundle of 2 120mm fans and the HUE +

*At the time of posting it is cheaper than the corsair RGB but more expensive than the Thermaltake Riing

In my opinion it looks WAY better than corsair's fans though this is just renders (also similar to thermaltake's rgb fans)

F35d8a7d70c1286c

Modes:

STATIC                                                                       FIXED

76455881a1a348fa034c591bec393204.pngaaaaa3738ce6e0fec17277bf67a1cad6.gif

MARQUEE                                                                  SPECTRUM

8122ffecc6a2cef1ca3c962f304c24e2.gif0f917378e2b3a117668fbc4089ba3d17.gif

Source: https://www.nzxt.com/product-overview/aer-rgb-features

and social media

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

$29.99 USD for ONE 120mm fan

lol nope

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

But the price tho...is is really worth the price for dat bling? :/ 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Aytex said:

Cheaper than corsair btw

not cheaper than corsair and their RGB fans last time I checked :/ 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

5 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

not cheaper than corsair and their RGB fans last time I checked :/ 

Umm pretty sure they are... dont know where youve been for the past five years... 

eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_8AAaakXwNwQJmlVKaM0eNvt3neP8zD1Os5pdtcsKsB2SeWxWlEeqxVbmepbUD7GZL0iqKe9XaSrgFu9D9C64SEtEogCI8-TDm9OM5GIghLt9Gn-b7a2a_wMMMyL_.BG6HIzUkre-i7YCi1S0XEF2sRuo.png

If apple make case fan it won't have cables

I like the look of ThermalTake's Riing fans better.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

lol, if noctua industrial fans are cheaper its too expensive. no way those fazers are better

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

13 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

If apple make case fan it won't have cables

Apple only knows how to make things look the same for 10 years straight. They don't have the knowledge to make anything new.

Just now, Endrivia said:

Apple only knows how to make things look the same for 10 years straight. They don't have the knowledge to make anything new.

Well they did remove the jack port, that's new

1 minute ago, dexxterlab97 said:

Well they did remove the jack port, that's new

Removal might be new, but the lack of a headphone jack is not new. It's also not good either.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

5 minutes ago, Maslofski said:

lol, if noctua industrial fans are cheaper its too expensive. no way those fazers are better

um firstly noctua isn't rgb ya dib. Secondly, these are made by nzxt. One of the best case manufacturers around. Not to mention the quality of their rgb. But if you wanna disregard that and still argue that those ugly ass orange and black noctua fans are better than go ahead XD. 

2 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Removal might be new, but the lack of a headphone jack is not new. It's also not good either.

well i kinda get their reason for them doing it. Without it they are able to get the phone down to smaller than 3.5 mm which i can say is a just cause. And i would have literally been completely 100% OK with it if they would have just provided that adapter that lets you charge the phone and listen to the headphones in the box along with the lightning headphones they provided with it. Because with lightning headphones more power goes to the headphones, so you get better sound from the speakers inside the headphone, allowing for better bass and more clear sound too.

Just now, TutsTutorial said:

well i kinda get their reason for them doing it. Without it they are able to get the phone down to smaller than 3.5 mm which i can say is a just cause. And i would have literally been completely 100% OK with it if they would have just provided that adapter that lets you charge the phone and listen to the headphones in the box along with the lightning headphones they provided with it. Because with lightning headphones more power goes to the headphones, so you get better sound from the speakers inside the headphone, allowing for better bass and more clear sound too.

More power going to the headphones means your battery won't last as long either. If the entire point of removing the headphone jack was to get a slimmer phone, I am not in support of it. It's a dumb reason and makes things more inconvenient, and another concern that I have is that we may get a more segmented market with headphones because of the idea that the headphones/earphones will carry the DAC, rather than the device itself. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

2 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

More power going to the headphones means your battery won't last as long either. If the entire point of removing the headphone jack was to get a slimmer phone, I am not in support of it. It's a dumb reason and makes things more inconvenient, and another concern that I have is that we may get a more segmented market with headphones because of the idea that the headphones/earphones will carry the DAC, rather than the device itself. 

Wow i just realized the battery issue. I was actually thinking about giving the new iPhone a chance lol(ive never had an iPhone ever. I like android). Now i guess its back to my android catacombs, ruling while reigning hell down on apple for their stupidity XD. But just out of curiousity, does anyone know the MAh on the new battery's for the iphone 7?

Umm no.

That price, 1 for $30 and 2 for $80? Sorry but normally when bundling the price is cheaper not more expensive...

Either way, just no.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

3 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Umm no.

That price, 1 for $30 and 2 for $80? Sorry but normally when bundling the price is cheaper not more expensive...

Either way, just no.

Umm 2 for 80 plus the hue plus. And if you try to get a hue alone its 60 bucks. So it is actually cheaper. Also, theses fans are much cheaper than the other rgb solutions out their. like corsairs...

eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_8AAaakXwNwQJmlVKaM0eNvt3neP8zD1Os5pdtcsKsB2SeWxWlEeqxVbmepbUD7GZL0iqKe9XaSrgFu9D9C64SEtEogCI8-TDm9OM5GIghLt9Gn-b7a2a_wMMMyL_.BG6HIzUkre-i7YCi1S0XEF2sRuo.png

nzxt is really hyping up RGB. but those prices are too much for me.. the hue+ implementation looks nice though 

28 minutes ago, TutsTutorial said:

Umm 2 for 80 plus the hue plus. And if you try to get a hue alone its 60 bucks. So it is actually cheaper. Also, theses fans are much cheaper than the other rgb solutions out their. like corsairs...

<snip>

I'll skip on the Hue+

Besides I'm good with the fans I normally get, BeQuiet and Noctua.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Bit of an expensive waste with only the ring as RGB LED why wouldn't they go with translucent or white fan blades?

-------

Current Rig

-------

giphy.gif

Please... can we just please get some nice looking fans that are super effective and quiet at a reasonable price, instead of all this seizure inducing blingy club crap?

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro