3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

My choice definitely would be the Razer Blade Stealth, because as a german college student I really don´t have much money to upgrade my i3 3220 and my Gtx 650. I would use it to manage my college stuff and so on. Sorry for my english it´s not the yellow from the egg.

Grüße aus Deutschland Léo

I would like to have the New Razer Blade 14 because it looks obviously amazing and I would like to check the awesome SSD out! I never had a SSD before :(.

i would like the new razer blade 14 becouse my current notebook is 5 years old i definitely need a upgrade

Who would not want a Blade 14 or Blade Stealth?

I mean its RAZER!!!

Razer is like the Apple brand for gamers, which listens to consumers, and not just randomly taking away an essential part.

Who would not want to own one? Specially of you are a gamer who often travels and does not want to burden yourself with one bulky laptop.

To LMG & Razer,

Thanks for your hardworks.

LMG - watching your videos ever since found you

Razer - if i do win this one, this will be my first RAZER product and will be so happy. Will definitely support you in ways I can, and will do a video if I ever win this one

I would love the new Razer Blade Stealth, I've never owned a Razer product before but after seeing the specs for the Blade it would be perfect for me!

I would love the Stealth because I dont need the gaming power on a laptop

Jeez i cant remember if i summited but hey, the stealth would be great for my new study (electrical engineering). If this is a double post i am so sorry.

I would really love the new blade 14, I think it's awesome and it would be super fun to have. I'd always wanted a gaming laptop to make the commuting a lot less dreary. Awesome givaway guys, and incredibly cool by Razer, super props to them!!

The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be amazing, considering I am looking at buying a high end laptop sometime soon for my game programming course that I have started recently. Thanks guys, keep up the good work :)

Congratulations on 3.000.000 subscribers! Ain't that alot'a people.

I have been watching you guys since the release of the GTX 690, what'a baller that was at the time, tech goes crazy fast if you look back at the performance of GPU's back then. I wanna thank the whole LMG team for everything you have done for the community. I would not be the same person as I am today if LMG didn't exist. Keep it up. :D^_^

For the giveaway I would love to get a Blade 14, for that on the go sick ass performance. 

Blade stealth for me.  With matte screen, look awesome!  Either will be fine, I will make good use of it.  Destroying my friends!  hahahha.

For me? Razer blade, if i get that blade,i will use the laptop for streaming, yeah...maybe help my mother,because my mother are single parent and maybe this is my duty as her only child to help her,and of course i cant stream with my potato laptop

First of all, congratulations LMG to your 3 M subs!

I would really want to win the new Blade 14. I'm currently running a 7 year old Acer Extensa 5630EZ and while it does its job for office work and light web browsing, I don't think I need to motivate that much why I'd like a new laptop for gaming on the go, or editing photos/videos. Needs them performances!

Spoiler

Mobo: Asus Z370-A Prime

CPU: Intel i7 8700K

RAM: Kingston Fury 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Beast

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080Ti Xtreme Edition 11GB

Case: Fractal Define R6 Tempered Glass, Black

SSD 1: Crucial P3 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe SSD

SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB

SSD 3: Crucial MX500 500 GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST4000DM005 64MB 4TB 7200 rpm

PSU: Corsair RM750X v2

Display 1: AOC Agon AG271QG

Display 2: Dell U2711

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M AIO

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Z w/ Cherry MX Brown

Speakers: Creative Gigaworks T40 Series II

Soundcard: Creative AE-5 Soundblaster

Headphones: Sennheiser RS 165 Wireless

Microphone 1: Audio Technica AT2020+ USB

Microphone 2: Antlion Audiio ModMic Wireless

New blade would be lovely, something portable and that powerful in a sharp looking package  would fit well with school and traveling

s t u f f

Spoiler

i7-5960x | 32Gb 2400Mhz | Titan Xp | Define R6 | Custom Loop

I would really love to get the Razer Blade.
I am a gamer and a graphic designer and right now I just have a desktop PC, so this laptop would be an awesome companion for my trips and work outside my home. :)

Congratulations on 3 milion subs! :)

Have to be the blade. 'Cause obviously their using a nineties movie nomanclature system. And blade was a much better movie then stealth.. so it must be the best? Although stealth did have incubus in it.. and I am a terrible person that liked incubus.

I WOULD CHOOSE RAZER BLADE STEALTH BECAUSE The keyboard has Razer Chroma which is some next level stuff. You can basically create any kind of color combination. You can full psychedelic, you can do cool color effects, you can color up sections of keys, individual keys and also it has a Skylake dual-core i7 running at 2.5 GHz, a Quad HD touch screen, integrated Intel graphics, 8GB of Ram, 128GB of storage. THANKS A LOT?

I would really love to get the Razer Blade, for portable gaming and doing uni work

Cpu: Intel i7 3820 | Case: CoolerMaster Haf 922 | Motherbord: Gigabyte X79-Ud3Ram: Corsair Vengence 8gb | Video Card: Asus 560 ti

Power Supply: CoolerMaster 750w  Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013