3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'm not sure if this is my second entry but my first entry when I posted it I had an error so I'm posting it a second time I WANT THAT RAZER BLADE!

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Wooo, I would love the Blade Stealth because I already have a ballin' desktop and will be starting school soon and my current laptop has a messed up screen, its missing its back cover, and I need money for a car so I can get around so I can't really afford to get a new laptop :( ALSO KABY LAKE :D

Razer blade 14 would be amazing, would replace an old alienware laptop so would appreciate the lighter in weight and more colorful light options! 

I would like to get the Blade, as my current laptop can barely run minesweeper

My current laptop is dying and with university in full swing at the moment I'm too broke to buy a new one. I would love the Blade Stealth :ph34r: so that I can use my laptop for crazy productivity. Thanks so much guys, have been a long time watcher and figured it was about time I jumped onto the forum!

I would love the new Razer Blade, it would be awesome to take on trips or game when I'm not at home!

NEW Razer Blade 14, best with Touch Screen, because the Graphics Card. I need it for Gaming, Video/Foto-Editing and Programming. I would finally have a really good portable System.

It could even Replace my 5+ year old Desktop PC.

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth because I am a major in computer science and I would love need a new laptop for coding cool stuff, thanks Linus and the team 4 giveaway.

I would chose the new razor blade. Why? Nvidia Pascal GPU, Intel 6700hq and like Brandon put it best, "crazy fast storage and a tone of it" ?. Plus any razor is would be super sexy.

Although the stealth with the new kaby lake processor and 100% Adobe rgb color space 4k screen would be awesome for me to work on VFX projects with but I wouldn't be able to afford the razor core and a dope GPU to complete it. 

And the first I would do if get it? Show it off to a friend of mine. He recently got a Mac book pro and constantly shows it off every chance he gets. I would rub it on his face. CRUSHING THE COMPETITION. ?

Congrats on passing 3 mil. I thought LTT had already had more than that.

I could make a good use of the NEW Razer Blade 14. You see, my bookcase is a bit wobly-wobly and the thicknes of the Blade under one leg could balance it just right. On the other hand, I might just put some folded paper under it and finally have a decent laptop for gaming duriong those boring school lectures. ^_^

I would definitely like to win the Razor Blade 14 to play games on the go, like inside my lectures .... i mean study ;) . For myself id say the 14 would fit my situation of gaming on the go better then the Stealth. Hoping i win but goodluck to all the lads and lass. Thanks linus tech tips and razor :D

I would love the Razer blade 14, great portability with the 14" screen and awesome thickness, would be very useful for me being able to use adobe CC on the go and play some games on long journeys, also would be great if I didn't have to haul a Corsair air 540 build to friends to play some games. Thanks 

On 9/5/2016 at 7:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

oh ffs i figured out how to reply, hopefully i can get the razer blade with the 1060 in it. im in need of a laptop and its literally 4 grand in australia.

It's hard for me to follow you .but i'm  very found of you 

the new razer blade of course!! its beter than me 2 years old gaming rig!! no question!!

NEW Razer Blade 14 it would greatly help with my work as a photographer

I am definitely looking forward to getting the NEW Razer Blade Stealth.

What? - I would use it as my daily laptop (as well as paying my bills :D )

Why? - I love ultrabooks as they are portable, lightweight yet productive. Currently, i am using a 2nd gen zenbook and i could really use an upgrade. 

I will chose NEW Razer Blade 14 because it's light but it is also with high performance.

I would be so delighted to win the Razerblade stealth with 1080p screen. I intend to travel the world, and find myself a beautiful wife. Both of those things may be made possible with the help of the Blade.

The Razor Blade would be awesome!! The low weight + performance makes it a winner.