3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to give my son his first Razor Blade this X-mass. 

Great job on 3 million and thank you for this giveaway. I hope you announce on Wan Show the winner.

Razerblade 14. Stealth is great for travelling, but I rather have more performance on the road with the 14 and deal with a bit of added weight.

Hey, would love the Blade 14. Going to Norway soon and I don't really want to be spending the whole time reading -_-

I Would Love The New Razer Blade, For Working, Play Games Of Course & Coding my Apps Instead Of Doing it in my All in One HP!  :( 

I Would Love The Moviility of the Laptop And For That I´ll Do All this Without being in My Dark And Extremly Hot Room! lol

I would love to get the new razer blade. Best gift and laptop to use in college. Best compliment for a multimedia and gaming development undergrad !

congrats on the 3 million subscribers !

The razer blade of course, why would I go stealth unless I'm a spy..... or am I....

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

The new Razer Blade 14 ftw, I've never had a powerful laptop and having one would be nice, considering my laptop was a 2 year old $350 lenovo ;_;

gibe nao plz

Hey there, I would definitely prefer to "win" the new Razor Blade.It seems that would be the most viable option for myself.Id unleash its power upon the gaming community and leave a wake of carnage behind.But all in all I could finally use that "neat" sling pack that Linus had such difficulty with lol.Either or I still love your channel 

Of course the new razer blade. I'll use it for classes, especially for using SolidWorks, needs heavy duty laptop to assemble all the part for the last project. And playing minecraft.

I'd like to have the blade 14, because my computer can't run anything :(

The new rajor Blade plz cz that's just a powerhouse and i haven't got a laptop or PC in my life 

So it would mean the world for me

I would definitely love to win the new Razer Blade. I am an Game Developer of a dutch videogame studio and sadly I lost my old Laptop due to overheating it while programming in Unity last year. Now I am programming on nothing but Paper and bring notes from work to home, and due to the high cost of a suitable developing laptop I am kind of hopeless. 

I would like to say success to everyone! and Good luck!!

I would love a shot at the New Razer Blade 14.  My reason being that I haven't had a new laptop in around 14 years and this would be even more powerful than my destop!

Great giveaway!

Razer Blade would be my choice since I'd use it for image & video processing on the go, so I'm not limited to my desktop.

I really want that new razer blade 14. I am unable to get playable framerates on latest games at 1080p on my old asus g750 gtx770m. I cannot afford to buy the new blade as i am still going to college. the razer blade is very light to carry around campus unlike my current 9 pound laptop, has the power to game on the go and support VR if i buy an oculus rift. 

WOoh, cutting it close eh

NEW Razer Blade 14

This would be very useful to have. Taking notes with pen and paper at school is fine and all...but it could be better. Like New Razer Blade 14 better. Also maybe play some games when nobody is looking. Another thing it would be real good for is when visiting home for a weekend or such, I would have computer that actually can run chrome without it overheating.

Thanks and good luck ya all!

I'd definitely want the New Razer Blade Stealth for programmig and gaming. The New Razer Blade Stealth is so fucking awesome and it's beautiful designed.

I would love the Razer Blade, I need a new laptop because my old cheap laptop decided today was its last and I cannot afford a replacement, despite desperately needing one..... Please, I need this!!!

I would love the Razor Blade Stealth. It would be perfect for me because I use the Adobe programs quite it bit and I love to game.