3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I preffer razer blade14 beacose it's desinged for gaming. And it have nice full hd screen and lovely 1060

And i have no pc ;(

On 05/09/2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

please let me win razor blade 14!

I would definitely love the stealth to help begin my career as i have just graduated!

I would prefer the Razer Blade 14. I'm currently a student, and used to use a desktop to avidly play games, however, I eventually had to sell it. Maybe if I won I'd be able to use it in order to get back into high-res and possibly some form of competitive RTS gaming, or at least use it to get me started. Thanks for doing this giveaway!

OMG I WOULD LOVE TO WIN THE RAZER BLADE!!!! I WOULD USE IT FOR COLLEGE AND ALL MY SCHOOL WORK AND WATCH LTT ON VESSEL DUH!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! 

-Tom

On 07/09/2016 at 5:51 PM, Radul said:

hey sir i like the new razer with the gtx 1060 because it has a crazy fast data transfer speed had never played a game on any computers and i am not rich to buy this laptop I'm very poor so please i wanna be a gamer ... And i wish i could play my dream game gta5 on razer 

.. And it's not an order to give me it's a request plzz

I'm an indian from asia

I wanna be gamer if you ship me the razer with gtx 1060

I honestly never win anything but here goes: I'm in college so the Razer Blade Stealth would go a long way for me. I currently do not have a laptop at all. Thanks for giving back!

The Blade 14 would replace my Asus Laptop, so I could out perform both my laptop and desktop with one mighty green fighting machine. IT's sooooo pretty too. Plus I can make my desktop a slave for rendering my animations. 

New Razer Blade.Because it is most powerful, yet portable gaming laptop you could ever dream of.B|xD
Gonna put some good use, you know what i mean.

Congratulations Linus Tech Tips for hitting 3 million subscribers & million thanks for the giveaway.

I need the new Razer blade with qhd screeen and 1tb SSD please I need it as my first gaming laptop please let me take it I hope I will get my desire laptop. :)

I only started watching your videos after my friend introduced it to me, tbh I'm just doing this for my friend. He refuse to try and comment because he believe he'll never win it, no matter how much I try to convince him. He's not from a well to do family but he loves playing games, I guess it's a way for him to find respite and peace. He watches your video on a small android phone. It pains me every time he watches gaming videos with envy because he don't have a computer to play games on. He constantly tell me all the games he want to play when he is finally able to afford a computer. Whenever I have the chance I'll let him play on my computer, because I can't afford to buy him one. I'm not looking for sympathy, just that if I win this I hope he'll start believing his life isn't complete shit.

The Blade 14 would be extremely nice. So far my best laptop has had core 2 duo heat generator without dedicated GPU. Having a real mobile device that has some power to it would be great for work and on the road gaming.

Thanks for the whole linus crew for making my life a lot easier for these past years.

I love the new Razer Blade, I really hope I win  !!

I would love to take Razer Blade for gaming. Big fan of Razer products. :)

I would go for the Blade 14. Definitely a great replacement for the aging laptop I have.

I would like the new blade, I would definitely like to play some games in a confined space on something much better than my potato laptop.

Oh how i would love to have a computer period that wasnt riddled with problems. my desktop mobo is on its last leg have one PCI/e port thats dead and half the time it dosent send power to the CPU (not the power supply tested it on many other computers) and my laptop is a ancient relic, Compaq presario v2000 with an 80gb harddrive and 1gb ram (capped) and a dual core AMD CPU but it still runs somehow

Brandon Marsh

Razor Blade . would love to have something that can actually run games and not be as bulky as a waffle iron :P

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

If I win could I have the New Razerblade please. I like games, games are fun. My current GT 650M is not fun, not fun makes me sad. Keep up the good work guys and I hope to see my name pop up somewhere with the word "Winner" located somewhere near its vicinity. Much Love, AssasinZacc xoxo

I would love to win the new Razer Blade Stealth with 4k display. I just finished 3D College and i could really use one for modeling/sculpting and editing my renders. You are very welcome to check out my porftolio (just started) :) Thank You!

Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/artist/ownhero

I actually don't like the Stealth. And I don't like the Blade. I don't like you as well. 

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't like anyone or anything.

But the thing I hate the most is having to rely on my luck. 

She hates me.

Now that things are clear between us, I'm going into *Stealth* mode. 

No goodbyes, I hate that. It makes me emotional. You'll hate that.