3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Blade Stealth is literally a Stealth Bomber. Can't wait to try this on Dota 2. Well not a gaming laptop but I'll just try how it will perform on Dota 2. Hope it will raise me from 3k mmr scrub to 9k mmr just like Miracle from team OG. I prefer Stealth because of Stealth Assassin(RIKI) from Dota 2. :D Since I am an I.T. student this will be very helpful for me. Would love to have that. Man I really want that. xD Giff me pls. Haha. 

I'd love to get the razer blade 14 i have been gaming since as long as i can remember to be fair it only like 10 years but its what i am in love with. now just having a custom build pc by me i would like to take gaming on the go and what better company to make a laptop then razer.

I would like the Razer Blade, as my current laptop that I take around for travels, going to friend's houses, etc. is currently terrible, it's a Macbook Air from 2014, which has a cracked screen (left it on the table while playing basketball with my friends :p).

Congratulations guys for 3 million subs. I'd love to win the razer stealth with the spectacular 4k display. Good enough to run cs go? ( Kappa ) 

The new Razer Blade Stealth would be an awesome daily driver now that I'll start my University life.

Hmm tough one.

On one hand, I've already got the (original) Razer Blade 14 (2013), with its crap ass TN screen and not-quite-good-enough-for-gaming graphics card. And I have a gaming desktop PC, and no "light" computing device. So the Stealth for me!

On the other hand, my wife says "nothing smaller than 14 inches please". She likes 'em real big! Plus I'm sure that if I have a laptop capable of gaming, I will game on the go... right? So yea, the Blade 14 please.

Or will I really want to game on a "low-end" laptop when I have a fully-fledged gaming desktop? Probably not. I'm a graphics whore after all. So I'll want a light option I can stick in my backpack all the time, for those times I've always wished I could be productive in those coffee shops that one time. My old Blade is too heavy! Stealth it is.

Who am I kidding, a 1060 can drive most games at 1080p60 right? I can play Doom on the train and make everyone else wish their Candy Crush Soda Saga liquid explosions look as good as demon blood splatter. Of course the Blade 14 is the obvious and only choice.

But.... that Stealth is so light and sleek... I could use it at work, and get a Razer Core to game on it at home.... but .... then I couldn't show all my jealous console peasant work colleagues how good GTAV looks at 60fps like I could on the Blade 14.... argh the Stealth has the brand spanking new Baby Lake malarkey that's sure to be at least 10% that the Flyover Lake.... but how could I pass on Pascal for a shameful iGPU? Who could love me then eh? 

Faaaark I want them both. That's an option right?

No? Then it's settled. I'll have the Razer. You know, the new Razer Blade. The cool one. The one that does all the shiny things. The one that will please my wife. Happy wife, happy life. 14 inches it is :)

I would love the New Razer Blade 14 for college and portable gaming in general. Would be lovely for everything. I want it over the Razer Blade stealth since it has that extra punch in the form of a Gtx 1060 card.

On 10/09/2016 at 0:09 PM, samthemancpfc said:

yeah going to university in london

Oh cool im going to one in bermingham

16 minutes ago, amblindnotdeaf said:

Congratulations guys for 3 million subs. I'd love to win the razer stealth with the spectacular 4k display. Good enough to run cs go? ( Kappa ) 

you mean minecraft

Would love to win the Razer Blade. Would be great for whenever i go places!

give a way will be closed september 12th

its September 12th for me

i know your in vancouver and its like 5 am right now but still

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

Just now, crysilis said:

give a way will be closed september 12th

its September 12th for me

i know your in vancouver and its like 5 am right now but still

british colombia xdddd

Just now, Pupp3t said:

british colombia xdddd

lmao lets just have a conversation untill this thing is closed

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Just now, crysilis said:

lmao lets just have a conversation untill this thing is closed

ok :)

want to pick some berries and get money to buy a macbook air from 2014

Just now, Pupp3t said:

ok :)

so hows school so far

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

I'd like to have the new blade with 1060 .1080p is definately enough for me because all i want is the gaming gear with portable size!!

Hey guys!

Going off to college next year is going to be an adventure, and honestly EITHER ONE of these beasts would be amazing. I'd pass on the blade so someone else can get that if I got the stealth, and if I did get the stealth, I'd buy the core and a 1070 Founders Edition to make it a gaming laptop. Your videos give me life, your nerdy humor is so great. Kwality entertainment lads. 10/10

I would really like to have the blade because it has a graphics card and I want to be able to play games because I have never had a gaming pc or any pc for that matter.