3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

awsome! this would really help me with my studies. i have a 7 years old laptop and it's fan makes so much grinding sound that i can't bring it to class.

I most love the NEW Razer Blade 14. I want to use it to experience the latest games.

And use it to see LinusTechTips's latest video.:D

I hope im not too late... I really want the Blade 14 for a portable device i can use for games xD

hello,
 i want  NEW Razer Blade Stealth , because i am working on the Digital Media field and i have old laptop , it takes 2 hours to render simple image and yah i am also hardcore gamer ;)

, i will be grateful to LinusTechTipd and Razer Blade team for this gift.     

I would absolutely love the new razer blade. A strong laptop would be great for college. 

Congratulations on 3 million. Love the videos. Keep it up!

The new Razer Stealth is absolutely mindblowing! Imagine this: You rock the day at work, using the Stealth as a low-key alternative to a Macbook Pro, get home, sit down on your couch and hook up your stealth to the new Razer Core to dive into the realms of VR. Sounds like a perfect day to me!

I would love the new Razer blade. My laptop is closing in on the end of its life cycle ^_^

i5 4670k @ 4.1 GHz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 | Asus Z87-A | 2x8 GB Corsair LP @ 1600 Mhz | Asus GTX 780 DCUII | Corsair CX600M | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Sorry if i am late i just figured out how to reply, i hope im not to late, thanks. Can i get the razer blade because its awesome and it has a quality like way more better than the one i have and i really want it to use it for work and playing because the laptop i use is not mine its my brother's so, i have to borrow it and i have always wanted a laptop of my own, i like to play games and i want to do something also so if i may can i get the blade? It doesnt matter if i get blade stealth, i love both of them and congratulations on 3 million subscribers, love your videos, thank you and thanks for the time ?

aw crap, i missed it didnt i?! :P
if i didnt, i'd love the blade stealth :D

Definitely the Razer Blade cuz then i could play Minesweeper on ultra everywhere!

No.. seriously.. Minesweeper!

i would love the new razor blade as an upgrade from my lenovo that i bought 2 years ago :)

Can I also participate I also need one new Razer blade with 1 tb SSD and qhd screen plz I wnat plz plz pl*zzzzzzzzzzz :) I hope I will get one out of 3 million hoho plz it my birthday today plz ;)

Congrats on 3 millions subs!

I'd love the NEW Razer Blade Stealth!

I WOULD LOVE TO OWN THE RAZER BLADE 14!!!
Come on peeps @LinusTech... You've gotta see THIS POST and you GOTTA pick ME!

Why? Cos with the 'BLADE', I'll totally slice through all those games that require high specs...

like so easily... cos its a 'razor blade'??... *get it? :P*

Oh... and why the Blade 14 and not the Blade Stealth?

Cos why bother staying 'stealthy' when your 'killing' it on the games? :P

COME ON GUYS @LinusTech! PICK ME!!

SAVE ME FROM MY LOUSY, UNUSABLE, UN-COMPATIBLE & UNGAME-ABLE MACBOOK Pro!!! 

-schushoes

Long time lurker, and recent member.

Would love the Razer Blade 14, to replace my seriously 'well past its expiry date' Dell Studio 1555 that I purchased back in 2009.
It'd be a massive upgrade and will allow me to finally be able to play games decently whilst on the go.

Also, congrats on reaching 3 million subscribers, its an amazing milestone and its all to the great content that you guys at LMG create and distribute.

Thanks

If I win I would love to get the Blade Stealth, because I'll probably use it mostly for school but also for some gaming.

I come from China and I’m very like your video's.In fact you have not only 300million fan,in China you also have a lot of fans.I like new razer Blade Stealth.I like it's beautiful screen.If I have it iIwill play games and work.I think it will be amazing. 

That is a big question! Blade or Blade Stealth? Hmmm....

Anyone one of those would be better than my $400 craptop.

Currently I run a bright red HP Pavilion x360 with a pentium something processor and beats audio. Also the hard drive isnt plugged in (sort of). I'd post a picture but if i open it will probably explode or something bad will happen. The first time the hard drive was undetected i sent it off to be fixed under warranty and they sent it back saying that the hard drive came unplugged. A month or so later it stops working again so i open it and find TAPE! Not gaff tape or duct tape, but clear sticky tape you find in an office! So i added some more tape. Still not going strong!

Now back to the question, Blade or Blade Stealth?

I think the blade stealth would be the best for my needs, and if i want to game! RAZOR CORE!

Razor Blade Stealth it is!