3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

So, I'll be going to university soon and I haven't had a laptop in years. This seems like the perfect thing for me right now. The Blade 14 looks especially enticing since I feel like having to use the Core and buy a GPU for gaming wouldn't quite sit with me, even though the Blade Stealth would be more practical. I'd be happy to win either one, but the Blade 14 has my vote. *Crosses fingers*

I need that Razer Blade 14 because it matches the same amount of years I've hated my parents, and my parents took away my other blade when they found out about my cutting. 

I would love a Blade 14.  I may actually get some work done (and sneak some play time) when I'm in school.

I would love to get The New Razer Blade because it has a freaking desktop grade GTX 1060 in it.

What what an awesome Giveaway Id love a normal blade!!?!?

Congrats on 3 M

Akul The Big

(caveman voice) me want blade stealth, me edit photos, videos, and 4k Netflix and chill in that rich rgb 4k glory.

I would definitely like a Razor Blade 14... I know I may not be chosen but it's what I wanted after all...A new computer which runs better on games and apps... The specs are way better than my old laptop which has been used for more than 5 years
I never really won a lottery or a contest...so I wish this would be a miracle for me to win it...

Thanks to whoever that supports me :)

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, it'd be great for running games, shows and presentations

I would love to have the Razor Blade Stealth. Just being able to take that much power on the go would be heaven.

I haven't owned a laptop yet .......

And also I can't buy this expensive laptop

So would definitely love to win my first ever laptop .........

I really want the Razer blade 14!!!?

I would love to have the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, it's portable enough for my college life yet powerful to take most tasks. And I wouldn't mind pairing it with a razer core down the line. Thanks for the giveaway, y'all are awesome.

I would like Razer Blade 14. I will mostly use it for gaming until i die.

Blade 14 looks pretty awesome for me. Though I've never had a laptop before, I believe that it would have been an awesome companion to me in daily life and travels that happen to me. Sometimes, yeah. I also lack portable tech solutions for doing stuff as my old Lumia can only get me so far, so laptop would have been a nice thing to have. 

The New Razer Blade 14, can't go past that 1060 and all that portable graphics power!!!!!

NEW Razer Blade 14 is definitely my choice
strong battery life
great gpu and cpu
great screen
rgb keyboard
slim
totally awesome
hope i could win it :D

I would love to have the new Razer Blade, I love its design and it is just the right size for a comfortable laptop. Oh yeah, and it's much stronger than my current PC :(

Ah? Is this still going? It's already Sep12 here, but...

Umm, I wouldn't mind the Blade 14. Blade Stealth is nice, but it deserves a much more powerhouse owner.