3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd definitely prefer the razer blade 14, I live in the UK and just got back from a trip to Vancouver (North Delta if you know where that is, i dont) 

Because i went to Vancouver I couldn't bring my PC with me, and i dont own a phone, a laptop or any other portable piece of technology, so a gaming laptop would be a great addition to my household <3

Thanks for the Giveaway guys! extra thanks to razer <3

I would like to get the NEW Razer Blade 14 :) Absolutely perfect notebook.

That Razer Stealth would be a treat.

I need something to put my coffee cup on.

I'd love to win some giveaway for once in my life! Razor Blade 14' for sure! I need to retire my old Macbook Pro and this Razer just seems perfect for it!
Keep it up guys! Good luck to all!

Razer stealth sounds cool. A portable machine is something I haven't had for 7 years or so, but the ability to code and make notes on the go would be nice.

I would like razer blade for gaming with 1080p screen

Any would be better than my current one (quad core amd apu in laptop:) geekbench 3 - about 2800 points and gpu in the same performance range), but I would prefer one with higher performance, because it would last me few years more than stealth

BTW I would take stealth too and maybe give it to my sister, because of 100% adobe rgb

Congrats linustech for 3m hopefully i win the blade 14 kudos =)

I would like the Razer Blade 14. I would use it as my main computer, because right now my main computer is a 2008 Lenovo ThinkPad with a Core 2 Duo, 4 GB ram, no camera, terrible mic, bad screen. And you can't have any of that if you are a small YouTuber that needs to edit videos, and record them in something other than 360p.

"If you gon be bout it, be bout it bout it" ~ Gavin 'itsjusta6' Simon

I play games - Look at my profile for specs

I love memes. I make bad memes, but I like dank memes, who doesn't?

I am good at editing videos and pictures, feel free to message me if you would like some work done.

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

I would LOVE the razer blade as i travel alot between countries to visit my dad and family and im still in school and dont have a laptop for working on. Love from Sweden :)

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

That is so tough, both are awesome. The razor would be slacker fire design work... But if have to go with the stealth cuz good I live ultra light tech.

On September 5, 2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Leaning towards the blade 14....

but whatever comes my way would begreat..

With the stealth. with time, I can get the razer core... And play more powerful games when I'm not using it for other things...

I'd rather have a Razer Blade14,that's so fucking awesome for writing codes and playing games. I still using e3-1260L with r7 360,it's too slowly and even can't run any awesome games like dead by daylight and rise of the tomb raider.I want to make a game by use unity,but my computer can't support me,and you know,computers,especially laptops,are really expensive in China,i 'm just a senior high school student and i can't afford a new computer,so please~

I would definately want the new Razer Blade 14 because I love the design and the body of the Razer laptops and also I need a new one for editing. Thank you Linus for the high quality tech videos.

I'd love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14 because it has a lot more power the my current setup and would help me out so much when gaming

I love to win becouse i have a 2009 laptop and it broke down

##

On 9/4/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I'm hoping this is how you enter, but I would love to win the blade stealth.  Of course I don't really care winning anything from you guys would be amazing