3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Blade 14 please. Having discrete graphics would be awesome as my mixed used work and play laptop.

I'd love the New Blade with the 1060, and congrats on 3 million, keep up the good work

Congrats LMG on 3mil, you guys make some of the best tech content on YT and you deserve all the success you get :P

As for the giveaway, I'd love a Blade Stealth. I don't need the GPU horsepower of the Blade, since I already have a pretty good desktop, but I'd really like something that I can take to school and back... regardless of whether I win or not, good luck to everyone and again, congrats Team LTT :D

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Awesome Giveaway!!
A Blade 14 would be great please!
Its an awesome piece of hardware. Outclasses my current 2011 laptop so thats a bonus. lol xD

Congrats LMG on 3mil, you guys make some of the best tech content on YT and you deserve all the success you get :P

As for the giveaway, I'd love a Blade Stealth. I don't need the GPU horsepower of the Blade, since I already have a pretty good desktop, but I'd really like something that I can take to school and back... regardless of whether I win or not, good luck to everyone and again, congrats Team LTT :D

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I would like to win the new Razer Blade 14, because I need the powerful i7 for work and the gtx 1060 for gaming :)

I would love to get the Razer Stealth and then buy a Razer Core to use with it. Would love to put hackintosh on it and dual boot it with that 1TB of NVMe storage.

Congrats on the 3M!
I'd love the new Blade Stealth, looking to use it for college and when I'm far from my usual desktop but still need some performance.

Keep it up with the good work!

I want the Razer blade, I prefer performance over a 4k screen. The Razer blade is my favorite laptop but I can't afford one.

Hi, LinusTechTips :D
I have recently started to watch your channel and appeared to be suprized with the amount of quality content you create ^^ As for me, I am a first-grade IT student, who's passion is developing software. I have been doing it for more than five years at this moment. But, now it became a problem as I started to need a good portable PC (laptop) for studying and working due to unstable nature of moving to other city :P So, my choice and hope is Razer Blade Stealth.
Good luck, again, with your content, bros.

Congrats on 3Mil subs! The new Razer Blade looks awesome.

I prefer to win the Razer Blade Stealth. I'm a computer engineering student and I design softwares. So, 4k screen will be a real productivity boost because of its large screen real-estate.

If chosen, I'd love the Blade Stealth because, well, just look at it! And my laptop is not cutting it for any of my college classes.

Plus wouldn't mind flaunting around the custom logo on it either

"Better to be bad at video games than mad at video games" - BadAtVideogamesMan

I'd like the Blade Stealth.
a) because it would be very useful for my work in particle physics
b) because I think there are fewer people interested in the stealth ;-)

A NEW Razer Blade 14 would do my old pc justice! I'm still in the dust with all of these fancy new GPU's and CPU's coming out. I'm rocking an Intel Core i3-3220. 8 Gigabytes of Crucial Ballistix Sport RAM. A 750 watt SilverStone 80+ Bronze PSU. A 500 Gigabyte Western Digital mechanical hard drive. And a 120 Gigabyte Samsung 850 EVO SSD. I only have 2 case fans... and let's not forget that dvd drive! And last but certainly not least a SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970. So yeah.. still in the dust I can only dream to live off the fumes of higher performance. That's why a new laptop like the Blade 14 would do my Choo Choo train of a computer justice! I'd prefer the Blade 14 for gaming as I am in no way an artist!

Hi
First of all congratulations for this achievement an i hope your channels keep growing and providing us the great content we are used to.
I would like the Razer Blade 14 to use it for gaming and for the university.
Good luck

Either one would be a lovely upgrade, but if i have to choose I'll choose the Blade.

I would use it for programming and webdesign on the go :)

I'd love to have the regular Blade! 4K is nice, but having discrete graphics is even better!