3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love the blade with the 1060, because then I wouldn't have to bring my desktop to college next year (super paranoid about that).

I would like to get the Razor Blade Stealth, i am a photoshop professional so i feel that is better to let the razor blade to someone else that will use it's gamming power. I will use it to work, in my country this laptop is really expensive, it would take me half of a year of work to buy one. So i hope i win, thank you and good luck everyone.

It would be great to get the New Blade... Finally a laptop that I could comfortably use in my engineering classes, and a laptop with more than 120gb of hard drive space!
Thanks for doing an awesome giveaway like this, and congrats on 3 MILLION!!!

NOTE: This is an accidental duplicate, partly because of the site issues. I can't find a way to delete this post, so feel free if you're a moderator to delete this post. Good luck to everyone!

Edited by Spike132544
Accidental Duplicate

Hey Linus media group, Thanks again you (and Razor) for another giveaway)!

If I won, I would prefer the Razor Blade Stealth. As a student, the portability is preferential and the high resolution screen would really help reading charts, diagrams, and graphs.

I would also game the hell out of minesweeper, but would probably get the thunderbolt 3 if I ever got bored and wanted to play battlefield.

Thanks again!

Good look everyone!

So I`ll try my luck as well!
I want to get Razor Blade Stealth for myself because... I could think about thousands of reasons, but I`ll try to make it short: I`m currently starting my first college year, studying Computer Technology. Because of some circumstances I couldn`t provide anything better for myself than 3 year-old Samsung 350v5c (which is still freaking awesome comparing to my desktop :D), and I`m worried it won`t be able to support me enough.
Beside that, I WANT TO HAVE SOMETHING FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT, FOR HOLY COW SAKE

TL;DR, Starting college, would help me immensly if I could afford Razor Blade Stealth :)

I would choose the Razer Blade 14 because recently my school has been requiring us to get laptops so this is perfect for all my in-school gaming needs... I mean all my school needs.

Although it would be overkill, but the Razer Blade 14 (late 2016/2017) would be amazing for going to Uni...... It might also be able to run JavaScript (and crisis)

I would like the Razor Blade Stealth as it is super thin and portable and also packs a lot of power for heavy prosumer tasks like virtualized development environments or testing some new gameserver configurations.

I would like to get the Razer Blade Stealth. I know that the New Razer Blade with the GTX 1060 is a more powerful option and is capable of playing so many games at high settings, however I do not want to tempt myself into playing too many games instead of studying for school. So I choose the Stealth that way I can use it for class and hopefully in the future I can purchase a Razer Core to accompany my Stealth.

I would like to win the blade stealth because I believe that future proofing is key to technology, and with the removable GPU this is near possible.

Hello my name is Kevin i like booth of the beautys :) but I prefer the new Blade.
Iam from Germany its hard to get one of the new Blades here, or they are even more expensive.
I would use it for gaming, work (design and video edit) and travel.

Btw nice content on the youtube channel.

Best regards

I recently build a gaming pc and went off to college. My younger brother would sign in to his steam account on my pc when I wasn't using it so he could play his games also, but now he can't because I've taken my pc with me. I want the Razer Blade so I could give it to him so he could play all of his games and we would have the opportunity to game together. Thanks for doing this giveaway, it's amazing to think you have 3 million subs now!

I would LOVE the Blade 14. I'm not exactly a gamer, but as a graphic design student and enthusiast, the 1060 would be amazing for hardware acceleration, even though I would've liked the 4K. Oh well. :D

Thanks a lot for this giveaway, it's really awesome!

Gratulations!
Thank you for the chace to win a New Razer Blade.

Would love to get the Razer Blade 14 since I don't have any other Microsoft computer to game on

Would love to get the Razer Blade 14 since I don't have any other Microsoft computer to game on