3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would like the Blade Stealth to finally have a Laptop for school where i don't need graphics power for this i have my Badass Gaming Rig :)

Congrats on 3 million subs and thanks for the giveaway!

1 in 3 million chance for a Razer Blade 14? Time to pray to RNJesus! Gotta love the true desktop performance!

I would love the NEW Razer Blade 14 mostly for gaming, CAD and multimedia. I really love the design its's a eye candy!!!

To me the non-stealth razer blade seems to be the best choice, because I want a laptop I can use in university and normal office tasks without having to charge it all the time...
Congratulations to 3 million subs!
And: Grüße aus Deutschland

KoenigKartoffel

If i win i would really love a Razer Blade Stealth

Also gz on 3million, lets go over pewdiepie <.

BLADE STEALTH
I'm a Computer Scince Engineering student and i have a Desktop with me at my hostel.
Some teachers demand us to bring laptops to the class and I can't afford one right now.
My roommates give me a lot of hard time when i ask them if i can borrow theirs to the class.
Being "stealthy" will grant me the portability I need ;)

razer blade 14 for the 1080p screen alone, so nice to see razer bringing a lower res screen back for the battery life.

My old laptop is starting to show its age, Would be great to have an upgrade.
The list of people viewing this post at the same time as me is 939.

I'd like the Razer Blade 14 because my laptop, a Toshiba Satellite L510 is almost 10 years old (I'm dead serious) and it's still working well but I'd love to upgrade it for my work and college use.
Btw thank you Linus and team for the giveaway ^_^

Just want to run with NEW Razer Blade 14 so I can be a Blade Runner.

As a student, I would love the New Razer Blade 14 for its great gaming performance and versatility. :)

I would love the Blade 14 because of the quad core 8thread CPU. I need it, plus the ram and ssd for I am a new developer in desperate need of a new machine, that I can't afford. My current one is on its way out... I will use my Razer Blade, if i win it, to work on Visual studio projects mainly/C#/.Net. CMS with multiple browsers open at one time with many tabs open on each for testing and development. I would also use it for my hobby (design in 3DS max). thanks for the giveaway, keep up the good work.

Hey Guys, Congrats on the 3 Million! You deserve it!
The New Razor Blade looks very nice. I would be a huge upgrade to my current 2005 Mac that I currently use.
Keep up the great work.

I would like to get the new Razer Blade Stealth - It is a bit better than a lenovo x100e

I really like both of those laptops. When they came out I wanted to buy the blade just because it has everything that my Zenbook didn't. And merely on that I lacked the reasoning as I don't play games too often. However, I am now looking for something like that again because I am starting a Youtube channel and would appreciate the horse power /this Intem M processor, 4 GB of RAM and Intel video wouldn't help much/.
As for the choice - it really doesn't matter which one. In both cases it will serve me well editing cool video and playing the occasional dope games :D.
Good luck to everyone.
Peace!

I would love the razer blade 14 for its power and transportability across small destinations. The razer blade will help me with school a lot. Currently I dont have a laptop and my parents refuse to buy one cause I already have a desktop. My desktop is a potato with intel GMA4500(G41) graphics and it frustrates me when I can model things to print out for my subjects. Also I am unable to produce games which I love to do because my desktop gpu cant handle it. I get 16 fps just opening up unity with nothing on it. If I do win it might be a life changer for me and my future.

razer blade 14 for the 1080p screen alone, so nice to see razer bringing a lower res screen back for the battery life.

The New Razer Blade 14 would be great. Most of my friends don't have gaming PCs, and when we hang out, we can't usually play together. This would help us do that, and might be able to even do some local stuff just on this guy. Bigger monitor might be useful for that. Only unfortunate thing is there aren't a whole lot of new games that have local multiplayer. Suppose an emulator could compensate for that though.

please remove this duplicate post, i accidentally posted duplicates during the server problems and don't want to loose my chances for this.

Edited by tlink
please remove this duplicate

I am a real game lover.but,a year ago my PC's graphics card broke and since then havent played any game.
I gets soo frustrated of not playing any game.
I would love to get the new BLADE as it is the perfect gaming.i really dont care about 4k display as my main concern is gaming.
And good luck LINUS on your youtube career.✌

I would love to have the new Razer Blade, been wanting a gaming laptop for a while now, but anythings better than my almost dead, almost 7 year old MacBook.

I would like to get the new Razer Blade Stealth - It is a bit better than a lenovo x100e

DELETED

Edited by quletadik23
Server heavy traffic. Caused Double post.