3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would definitely prefer the Razer Blade, because I am so SICK of integrated graphics conking out on me because of their updates. I would use it as a daily driver as both a hardcore gaming system with my setup, and as a day-to-day school/work laptop especially with an SSD!

I'd prefer to win the new Razr Blade 14 because it has a dedicated GPU.
I'd use it to replace my very, very old laptop for everything, especially gaming. Its specs? AMD Athlon 64, 1 GB of RAM and ATi Radeon Xpress 200M... It just barely runs Amnesia: The Dark Descent (at a very low framerate) on Ubuntu (thanks to its updated open source drivers) and it doesn't run on Windows at all!
So yeah, I could definitely use a new laptop :)

The new stealth would be great as a huge chance to begin a graphic design faze through me. Not to mention, "Razor Blade Stealth" is an awesome name.

I would like to win the NEW Razer Blade Stealth since my current outdated laptop battery lasts less than 1 hour! Also I can share the NEW Razer Blade Stealth with my girlfriend so she can work on some T-shirt designs in photoshop. I have been a big fan of LinusTechTips and have also gotten a few people into watching the videos as well. I hope I can win!

The new stealth would be great as a huge chance to begin a graphic design faze through me. Not to mention, "Razor Blade Stealth" is an awesome name.

I would prefer power over portability, so the Razer blade it is!

I would prefer power over portability, so the Razer blade 14 it is!

I would love the blade 14. I'll be able to game, code, and video edit on the GO! also I'm a poor college student

I would like to win the NEW Razer Blade 14, coz I want to replace my old crappy Laptop as I do use it for most of my College work and daily usage "my PC is for Gaming and other stuff" and I would be more than happy to have this laptop from Razer as they are one of the BEST company in the world

Blade Stealth so I can flex on MacBook plebs. Also Luke-Daddie groped it ;)

Sorry for being one of the hundreds of people who tried to break your server.
I really want the Razor Blade 14

PC - Intel i5-2500K - 4.0 GHz, MB Gigabyte Z68x, 16 GB Corsair 1600 DDR3, GPU - RX 480 8GB Reference, 120 SSD Boot + 1 TB HDD. Cooler Master: USP 100 Black, Hyper 212 Evo, Silent Pro Gold 80

Laptop - Intel i7-5500U, Asus X555LF, 8 GB RAM 1600mhz, GPU Nvidia 930M 2GB, 1 TB HDD

I would absolutely LOVE to get the Blade 14 because my current Acer netbook is practicly ded and the games it runs are, minesweeper and solitaire. Would like something to play games on for once.

I would love the NEW Razer Blade 14.

It would allow me to continue to play games with my girlfriend/pretend that I'm letting her beat me, while I travel.

Thank you for the opportunity.

I would like the Blade 14 instead of a stealth because a 4K screen is kind of overkill. I hope I win, and to all the others:Good Luck!

I would love that blade stealth! Great looks and performance that I could show off to all those businessmen and maybe drag 'em into gaming

I would definitely go for the new blade 14.... never had a laptop that could handle playing games at a decent fps

I would love one NEW Razer Blade 14, especially since i'll have to move twice in the next year, leaving my desktop behind... Thanks guys!

I would really love to get my hands on a Blade 14. It would be a TREMENDOUS upgrade over my 5-year-old laptop, that would be finally the jump to a true quad-core, and a step up from the GT-525M I have, making it the perfect workstation/gaming machine. At least with that, I wouldn't be rendering 9mn 720p videos for 8hrs each time :p
Anyway, a Blade 14 would make me a lot happier but it's ok if I don't win :) . If I could wait 5 years, I guess I can wait more xD!!
Either way, congratulations to the winners, enjoy your prize :D !
Peace!

NEW Razer Blade Stealth... i think it's the perfect device for university

Ohh this is hard. the blade stealth weigh almost nothing and I can add a core. but the blade 14 do not need the core since the gtx 1060 and quadcore.
I would like the Blade 14 most

I'd prefer the new razer blade 14 because it fits a gtx 1060 in such a small form factor laptop!

The new Razer Blade Stealth. Unfortunately I fear I'll just stare at it instead of use it. It's just so pretty.

I would really love to get my hands on a Blade 14. It would be a TREMENDOUS upgrade over my 5-year-old laptop, that would be finally the jump to a true quad-core, and a step up from the GT-525M I have, making it the perfect workstation/gaming machine. At least with that, I wouldn't be rendering 9mn 720p videos for 8hrs each time :p
Anyway, a Blade 14 would make me a lot happier but it's ok if I don't win :) . If I could wait 5 years, I guess I can wait more xD!!
Either way, congratulations to the winners, enjoy your prize :D !
Peace!

I would love to have the Razer Blade 14 over the Razer Blade Stealth as it has a dedicated GPU and I would not have to attach it to the Razer Core to play games or do some editing. Otherwise the Razer Blade Stealth would also be great.

Congratulations on hitting the 3 million subscriber mark.