3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would want the Razor Blade, no doubt about it. I have needed a laptop for so long, and this one is perfect!

I would like to have the NEW Razer Blade 14 so I would be way easier to develop my game together at my colleague's place.

Thanks for doing the giveaway, awesome thing to do!

I believe the new Blade would run Gorillas in BASIC like a boss!

Personally i would like the new razer Blade,
Mainly to game on the go and so i can stay connected to the ltt forum and continue updating my websites on trips. I currently do not have a laptop.
Ps congrats on 3 mil hopefully this giveaway will entice more people to join the forum

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I would love the NEW Razer Blade 14, the Intel i7 would be a huge upgrade from my Amd A8. And don't get me started on my R5 graphics in my current school/work laptop.

Build: 4690K @ 4.3Ghz, Z97 Asrock, 16GB RAM, R9 390, Fractal Design R5 Blackout

Congrats on 3 million subs. That is awesome! Would love the New Razer Blade. 4 cores over 2 cores is preferable to me.

My school gives out ridiculously underpowered laptops for the school year, not even a discrete GPU in sight.

... they're also locked down rather tight, but I have ways around that. ;)

Gotta get that New Blade so I can waste valuable class time playing games.

Thank you guys for all the content you have given us. On top of that you are doing a giveaway, I don't know what to say. If possible I would like to get the Blade 14 but even if I don't win I am just glad you are giving back to the community in this way.

Razor Blade, because i'm having birthday soon =)

I have a 2011 MacBook Pro and wanted to upgrade to a new one, though I always look at the price tag and forget about it for some days... :D
The Razer Blade Stealth should fit my needs for high resolution and fast processor just right for photoshop lightroom etc. and I already partially switched to windows, so that should work out fine. Bonus use : Its light enough to take it to my university every day!

i would love to get the new razer blade 14
i currently have a potato laptop with 2 gigs of ram, a i3 M330 2.13 ghz and a ATI MR 5145

Total would love the new blade my current and only computer is an asus transformer book which I got for working an untire summer I'm 12 so I can't get a lot of money so a computer that I don't have to buy anything for is beast also just realized the giveaway eds on my birthday 

Edited by Dyllan2000alfa

I'm from the UK and I'd like the blade stealth. The main reason is that neither the blade nor the blade stealth is available here yet, and I'll mainly be using it as my main windows workforce - writing Java or C# code. What I hope for was top notch keyboard, light weight and thin body, at least enough ports for mouse, SD reader and display, while having good CPU performance without heating up. I think blade stealth would be my best choice vs X1 carbon and XPS13 - but it's not available here! Thank you Linus

I'd like the blade! It'd be an awesome replacement for my current laptop!

Both are nice but the normal non stealth Blade would be nice to step up my mobile gaming.

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

Razer Blade 14, because I need something that's light and powerful, that I can use on the go, as I will be moving around during the next year due to my studies.

I would love to win the Razer Blade, with the 1060. Right now I am running on a machine with an a6-3650 and a GT 730, and it would be one of the best things to be able to run Fallout 4 above 30 FPS for once. I would also use the laptop for the trips I take for something to easily game on something so portable. I'm really happy for LMG for making it to 3 million subscribers. I love all of your videos and love the work you all do.

I mean I really would like to get a GAMING laptop, so the """"NEW"""" Blade 14.

Razer Blade 14, because I need something that's light and powerful, that I can use on the go, as I will be moving around during the next year due to my studies.

Razer Blade 14 for me because I'm never home enough and I would like to satisfy the need to game wherever I am.

I mean I really would like to get a GAMING laptop, so the """"NEW"""" Blade 14.

The Razor Blade for me. Looking for a portable productivity power house that I can game with on downtime, and my budget ain't stretching far. Luck to all, but hope I win :)