3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love to get that Blade Stealth for school man. If I win, I'd save up for the Razer Core :D

Razer blade for a good college laptop with a little gaming in between?

I'd like the Razer Blade Stealth. I'm going to software engineering university soon and I don't have money to buy a computer. This would be a step up from my current laptop from 2004 which was weak even then and it's also bulky

Definitely would want the NEW Razor Blade 14! My current computer is pretty wrecked xD (cant live with no gaming com)

Razer blade for a good college laptop with a little gaming in between?

Would love to get a NEW Razer Blade 14 but would still be happy with the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. Congrats on 3 Mil Guys

Finally able to post this after many problems with the site :P, but I'd love the new Blade 14 for my travels so I have all of that gaming power wherever I go (and to use while I get my gaming rig up and running)

Hi, Linus! I'm so glad to hear about the 3 Million Subscribers! I've been a sub since 2015! I'm hoping that I win the Razer Blade 14 Because of it's elegance and pure "Linus Level Sexy Meter - 9/10" look. With the I7 6700QP, I can game like a desktop computer especially since the GTX 1060 Desktop level Graphics Will be giving me the best performance I can get! Thanks!

Delete this post i accidentaly commented because of slow load, sorry.

I would really like the Razer Blade laptop. I don't have any form of laptop right now and my current gaming desktop is 3 years old. I would love to game on the go! I've been wanting a Razer laptop since the original one came out years ago!

The new blade instead of the Stealth, hands down. Even though the stealth is lightweight and a bit smaller, I'd rather be able to play more demanding games while on the go. Good luck to all. :3

Razer blade 14, because my back can take the extra weight...

WOW congrats to 3 mill :)

i would love the new blade stealth, especially to get some work done fast.

I would love to get the 14 inch Blade. It would be perfect for me who just started my degree this month.

First of all Hello!

I really like to watch your content on youtube. Every time when I see another video, it's like "Well, now you are a little bit wiser". Even if you make high-end product video (which I can't afford), I find these information useful.

But I am here because of Razer Blade giveaway. Who isn't? The true question is "Do I deserve the right to try and win?" To try? Absolutely. To win? I don't know.
There are two reasons why I would like to win. First of all, they don't sell Razer Blade in our country. Second of all, I do not have enough budget to buy anything so expansive, because on 19th September I'm going to attend University.

Razer Blade Stealth is very good. It is light and that is totally cool, but I'm not sure about 12.5" display. On the other side, I'm curious about Kaby Lake.
In the end I would take the Razer Blade 14", because I think it's the best balance between portability and power.

What would I do with it, if I won? In the beginning I won't unleash it's full power. I will test it on any games, then I would like to try a video editing and then it will be mostly for school and programming which is included (first easier, than even 3D).

May the eligible win.

Cheers from Czech Republic

Peter

I had to edit the page's html code to activate the compose textarea because it didn't want to show. Hope the submit button works...
I really wanted to make a trolly post, but i was too busy trying to get the website to work. So this is my post. Bye.

New Razer Blade 14 all day long, that will sort my gaming and photoshop problems

The razor blade, because of the portability yet immense power that it offers!

I'd love to get the Razer Blade. If I got it I'll probably try to install Linux and pass the GPU through to a Windows virtual machine (kind of like what you did in the seven gamers, one PC video).

I really want one of those razer blade 14's.

Thanks guys. The blade stealth is the best notebook for school.

Want that Blade 14. I mean who doesn't? It has a GPU, a desktop GPU mind you.

I would love the Razer blade stealth. I'm going through college getting a major in film, and a minor in audio engineering, and as such I feel like the Stealth would be a perfect computer to do everything I would need to accomplish!

Get me either of them, I'll install Linux on them straight of. Fedora or OpenSUSE for those wondering.
PS: Prefer the stealth, lightweight and longer battery life...