3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

If I had a choice between those two, I'd probably have to take the Razer Blade 14. It's the more gaming-oriented one, but it also has more cores and threads, which I expect to be useful for when I casually record, edit and render the occasional video.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

NEW Razer Blade 14 because of that sweet 1060 inside

I would absolutely LOVE to get the Blade 14 because my current Acer netbook is practicly ded and the games it runs are, minesweeper and solitaire. Would like something to play games on for once.

I would really like to win the razer stealth for start to develop stuff anywhere! Want to entry to videogame industry! c: Good luck everyone!

I would like to get the Razor Blade Stealth, i am a photoshop professional so i feel that is better to let the razor blade to someone else that will use it's gamming power. I will use it to work, in my country this laptop is really expensive, it would take me half of a year of work to buy one. So i hope i win, thank you and good luck everyone.

Would really love the Razer Blade to replace my 2006 Black Macbook. Would prefer the Blade for its better portability and smaller size and weight.
The Blade looks like an awesome laptop :)
PS Thank Razer for the giveaway and good luck keeping the website online :)

Hello! I would love the chance to win the NEW Razer Blade 14, I am in the market for a Laptop, I have aspergers and amoung other things I tend not to go out side as I like to have acces to information when I have questions, I find mobile and tablet to be too small for me, so I am looking at getting a Laptop with wifi data, then it's one less thing giving me a reason to stay indoors and may help me get back to "normal" and get out side more.

So please consider me in this give away, thanks for the chance to win

First of all, sorry for the bad English.
I would be happier winning the Stealth.
I would use it as an ultrabook for collage/content comsumption when I'm not home, I would feel bad wasting the horsepower of the dedicated graphics on the other model... But if someone already won the Stealth, the 14 would be nice too... ;) Maybe I will game some on the go, who knows.
Honestly, this is my dream notebook. It has the build quality of a MacBook, but you don't have to deal with MacOS, the looks, and being called a hipster. My only problem with it is that it's just waaaay too expensive here in Hungary.
Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Hungary. I did my best. :D
Oh and you for these awesome giveaways, the community really appreciates them. :) And thanks for the great vids. I hope you "experiment" more (like you did with high wattage PSUs, the effect off cable management on airflow, etc), people eat it up if you know what I mean! ;)
Love,

Adam

Congrats on 3 million subscribers guys!. would love the new razer blade 14 for dat portable gaming experience and amazing build quailty

Awesome giveaway!

I never owned a laptop, so when you do something, you do it big.

I hope I can get the Razer Blade Stealth, it would suit my needs perfectly!

I'd go with the blade since it sadly is faster than my current tower pc

I broke my F5 key trying to refresh the forum. Now I need that sexy Razer Blade

Yo, i want the Razor blade 14, will be nice to play pc games wile im traveling. I have only an 3ds to play on the go

The razer blade 14, would be the perfect present for someone special to me

I would love the Razer Blade 14, it would be an ideal solution for me, I would do all my collage work on it, and still I`t would allow me to do occasional gaming with ease thanks to its awesome specs. Because of me moving to the town where the university is located I was planning on selling my PC and getting a laptop , so winning this would be awesome.

I'd like the Blade Stealth so I can use it as a portable programming workstation thing :D

Oops second post due to site crashing.

Edited by jbonsall1009
site crashed

I would prefer Blade Stealth because I always rely on gaming on desktop PC so I wouldn't need a dedicated GPU on a laptop.
Also I'm an impatient person, if a slow mobile cpu/hdd makes me wait just for 5 seconds more, I'd break it in half :)
Blade Stealth seems a reliable performance laptop without gaming features.

i managed to make 2 post . so disregard this .

Edited by mareli
dubbelpost

Hello my name is Kevin i like booth of the beautys :) but I prefer the new Blade.
Iam from Germany its hard to get one of the new Blades here, or they are even more expensive.
I would use it for gaming, work (design and video edit) and travel.

Btw nice content on the youtube channel.

Best regards

The New Razer Blade would be great! If I got it I could use that puppy for school and to also video edit, record, and game without a problem, let alone use it for tuning software when I finish school lol, thanks for the giveaway guys! Lovin it!

I would love the razer blade....planning on using it gaming and a media power house. I prefer the blade over the stealth because it packs so much power in so little space. Thank you linustechtips(LTT) for this give away.....and goodluck everyone.

Razor Blade would be an awesome upgrade from my (very very) old laptop, and hey, my wife wouldn't have to kill me for spending too much money on new laptop. You guys know the feel, right :D

Also, having Linus Tech Tips etching on my laptop would be something to display proudly and also, a very nice conversation starter. :)

Congratulations on over 3 million subscribers and I hope you guys grow exponentially every day! :D See you at 4 million very soon! :)