3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love to win the "New razer blade stealth", not because I believe in 4k at 14" but simply because I think I'll have higher odds of finally having a proper laptop for school. Congrats on 3M!

I'd love to win the "New razer blade stealth", not because I believe in 4k at 14" but simply because I think I'll have higher odds of finally having a proper laptop for school.

Congrats on the 3mil! Huge respect!!
Would love to win the blade 14 with the 1060. Would be my 1st gaming machine if I do win. :)

I would like to get the new Razer Blade Stealth - It is a bit better than a lenovo x100e

I would take the Razer Blade. I've wanted a reason to get rid of my G751JM for awhile because it's just so... large, and the Blade would be absolutely perfect.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I would honestly have a great use for both of them, I have a gaming laptop albeit aging and massive, but I don't have a good computer for school/media creation. The Razer Blade Stealth would be great for that.

Here are some bonus bunnies.

Fat Rabits on top of each other.jpg

I want the new Blade because there's so much power in such a compact package.

I would love to win the blade 14. My luck with giveaways is horrible, but i'm not gonna quit trying. :p Fingers crossed :)

I would love to win the blade 14. My luck with giveaways is horrible, but i'm not gonna quit trying. :p Fingers crossed :)

The gamer side of me would just love the Blade 14 cause it would mean going to LANs and gaming on the fly would be so much easier.
The artist side of me would love the Blade Stealth because I could do photo editing and video editing on the glorious 4K 100% RGB screen.
However the Engineering student that I am would really just love either because I've been looking for a ultrabook that I could work on SolidWorks or AutoCAD for projects but all my money has gone into buying textbooks :( Either way, I would use the hell out of the Blade to make many cool things that I currently not able to do

You're the best, guys! The blade 14 would definitely be the perfect replacement for my old laptop, which broke down 2 weeks ago and as a college student I currently can't afford to buy a new one.

Hi. I am Assassin, Silent Assassin. I get a lot of contracts to work on... therefore, I'd like that Stealth Blade to be my new "pigpoker". It would make my job
a lot easier, delivering stunning precision, classy finish and killer acoustics, if you know what I mean. It does not leave any fingerprints behind, super happy about that. It's uber light and thin making it easy to handle and whatnot. It's sharp as a Razer. Comes with a Thunder Bolt to get them running chickens. It's the ultimate chocie. Now you make yours.

DELETED

Edited by quletadik23
Server heavy traffic. Caused Double post.

Deleted....

Edited by simonbyrial
Sever was laggy and posted multiple posts.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DELETED

Edited by quletadik23
Server heavy traffic. Caused Double post.

I am a real game lover.but,a year ago my PC's graphics card broke and since then havent played any game.
I gets soo frustrated of not playing any game.
I would love to get the new BLADE 14 as it is the perfect gaming.i really dont care about 4k display as my main concern is gaming.
And good luck LINUS on your youtube career.✌

I really want the New Blade 14, because quad-core processors are better than dual core processors.

I want the Razer Blade Stealth.
I will use it to shave my beard.
Why stealth? Stealth so that no one can notice me shaving because its stealth.

I'd love the Razer Blade, to be able to game some when traveling away from my kiddo + wife would be amazing.