3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like the New Razer Blade. I think that it would be better to game on due to its dedicated graphics. :)

Adam Khan

I want the New Razer Blade 14 sooo much ! I would definitly use it every day, as a student in computer sciences. It would replace my Lenovo Yoga 3 with its i5-5200U. By the way, is it possible to select a keyboard layout ? I'm french so an AZERTY layout would be so convienient !

I would love the blade stealth, this would help massively with my university game development work

Hello my name is Kevin i like booth of the beautys :) but I prefer the new Blade.
Iam from Germany its hard to get one of the new Blades here, or they are even more expensive.
I would use it for gaming, work (design and video edit) and travel.

Btw nice content on the youtube channel.

Best regards

The Stealth, so I can work on dat 4K display.

Roses are Red,
My day is made.
When I watch LinusTechTips.
And win the new Razer Blade.

I mean I really would like to get a GAMING laptop, so the """"NEW"""" Blade 14.

The Razor Blade for me. Looking for a portable productivity power house that I can game with on downtime, and my budget ain't stretching far. Luck to all, but hope I win :)

Wowawewa!! Nice giveaway! Thanks for the lovin', LTT!

Definitely would enjoy the new Razer Blase 14 for some gaming while relaxing and also while on the road for work.

Picking the Blade over the Stealth simply because it's ready to play games and I don't have a Razer Core just sitting around waiting for a Blade Stealth. ?

I would like to win the NEW Razer Blade Stealth since my current outdated laptop battery lasts less than 1 hour! Also I can share the NEW Razer Blade Stealth with my girlfriend so she can work on some T-shirt designs in photoshop. I have been a big fan of LinusTechTips and have also gotten a few people into watching the videos as well. I hope I can win!

I would like to win the razor blade, my dear MacBook Pro is starting to get a little old for my study. So I would like to use the razor blade to complete this.

It would be great to get the New Blade... Finally a laptop that I could comfortably use in my engineering classes, and a laptop with more than 120gb of hard drive space!
Thanks for doing an awesome giveaway like this, and congrats on 3 MILLION!!!

The Razor Blade for me. Looking for a portable productivity power house that I can game with on downtime, and my budget ain't stretching far. Luck to all, but hope I win :)

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth because I would love to have a great processor and to be able to stand above the rest of my friends with that beautiful 7500 Intel processor would be nice. I could also take the Linus route and slowly build a following behind my animals (Which are somewhere in this world combatting daemons from hell) and make videos of them. Second, my dad needs a higher quality laptop than the one he has now and it'd be nice for him to have one for home so he can do his work more efficiently!

I would like to win the NEW Razer Blade Stealth since my current outdated laptop battery lasts less than 1 hour! Also I can share the NEW Razer Blade Stealth with my girlfriend so she can work on some T-shirt designs in photoshop. I have been a big fan of LinusTechTips and have also gotten a few people into watching the videos as well. I hope I can win!

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth because I would love to have a great processor and to be able to stand above the rest of my friends with that beautiful 7500 Intel processor would be nice. I could also take the Linus route and slowly build a following behind my animals (Which are somewhere in this world combatting daemons from hell) and make videos of them. Second, my dad needs a higher quality laptop than the one he has now and it'd be nice for him to have one for home so he can do his work more efficiently!

Would love to get the Razer Blade 14 because I don't have any other windows computer to game on.

Would love to get the Razer Blade 14 because I don't have any other windows computer to game on.

I want the NEW Razer Blade Stealth to replace my $120 chromebook!