3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer the blade 14 for maximum gaming capacity anywhere anytime. LOL! Thanks! More Power Linus Tech Tips!

I would like the new blade stealth as I am going to college and portability & battery life are big factors for me.

I'd love to get the Razor Blade.

My girlfriend just moved up from Mexico and we lack a computer for her to use. We currently just share the family desktop. :)

Congratz on 3mil subs, i have been following you for more than 3 years now, keep up the good work.

I choose Razer Blade 14 so i could use it as a gaming(gta v, cs go etc), of course :)

HI Guys, I like the 4K setup as i already have a good enough gaming PC and this laptop would be perfect for my needs (not to mention pretty bad ass). Congrats on 3 Mill BTW, love your videos.(especially scrapyard wars/ pranking Dennis or Terran).

I'm gonna go for the Razor Blade! And now to cross every finger and toe I have.

Deleted....

Edited by simonbyrial
Sever was laggy and posted multiple posts.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Id love a Razer Blade Stealth! (mostly for video and photography work)
Thanks guys and congratz!

As an aspiring music producer and dj I've always had a passion for creating and playing music. But unfortunately due to me being a student I have been stuck with an pentium iv laptop. I would really love the opportunity to grab either of these amazing laptops you are generously giving away so that I can live my dream! Thanks LTT <3

I would go for: NEW Razer Blade Stealth

I just really need a new laptop =)

I would love the Razer Blade as I don't currently own a laptop and my current desktop is about 3 years old. I would like to be able to game on the go and maybe eventually get a Razer Core to go along with it!

I love razor products and would love the New Blade to do some gaming on and CAD.

Blade with the 1060 please as I'm going back to uni for a year and can't afford to upgrade anything for a LONG time! Thanks in advance if I win!

Would like the Blade 14 plz... Dollar Shave Club doesn't offer razors you can game with.

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.

No preference, it would just be hilarious if I happen to win at all.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

I would love the new Blade. (I want to see if i can get it to run the rift or the vive to make my own portable VR rig)

I would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth. I hardly game on the go because battery life and peripherals become a problem, so a beefy internal graphics card wont be needed. The Razer Blade Stealth is future proof because its 4k screen, decent cpu,type c ports and the ability of the core which will allow me to toss in a graphics card when ever I'm in the mood for gaming, it also gives me flexibility to upgrade graphics cards as time progresses instead of buying a entire new laptop. It is basically a universal machine. Oh, and it simply looks amazing :D

I'd totally want to win the new Razer Blade! I think it's a very nice laptop, and it would be a nice upgrade from my current laptop.