Embed Gyazo links to images

themctipers

I usually use Gyazo for all my image captures, but I've noticed on the forums it doesn't embed into a image. Can this be a feature? Usually all other links I post with an image gets embedded but not Gyazo.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

If you use chrome, right click on the image and hit copy image link then paste it into the text box here and it will display your picture. I do it all the time personally. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 hour ago, themctipers said:

I usually use Gyazo for all my image captures, but I've noticed on the forums it doesn't embed into a image. Can this be a feature? Usually all other links I post with an image gets embedded but not Gyazo.

Asking for Hyazo images to be embedded is the equivalent of me asking OneDrive images to be embedded. and the chances of the former happening is so small so therefore embedded Gyazo images won't happen.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I have suggested it to the devs, and it shouldn't be too hard to add, so hopefully it will be done in a future update.

2 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

Asking for Hyazo images to be embedded is the equivalent of me asking OneDrive images to be embedded. and the chances of the former happening is so small so therefore embedded Gyazo images won't happen.

OneDrive embedding is not really possible, because that's not what onedrive is designed for - it is for sharing files, not for hotlinking images on other sites. Also, I've seen a lot more gyazo image links than I have onedrive ones.

HTTP/2 203

4 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I have suggested it to the devs, and it shouldn't be too hard to add, so hopefully it will be done in a future update.

OneDrive embedding is not really possible,

Actually you'll find that you can embed OneDrive Links.

See that URL for embedding the images on the right?

onedrive.PNG

because that's not what onedrive is designed for - it is for sharing files, not for hotlinking images on other sites. Also, I've seen a lot more gyazo image links than I have onedrive ones.

It's for sharing files. You can email files, you can embed them you can do whatever you like with them (within the boundaries of the law).

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

6 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Actually you'll find that you can embed OneDrive Links.

See that URL for embedding the images on the right?

onedrive.PNG

Yes, you can embed onedrive content. I don't know about you though, but I can't see any correlation between that embed code and the actual URL of the file, so it is not possible for us to support it. If you manually generate the embed URL, you can embed the image by clicking "Insert other media", then "Insert image from URL" and pasting the embed URL from there.

12 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

It's for sharing files. You can email files, you can embed them you can do whatever you like with them (within the boundaries of the law).

As I said, it's designed for sharing files. However, while you can embed the images, and they are quite happy for you to do that, the system has not been designed with embedding images on a forum in mind, which is why you have to manually enable embedding, and copy the embed URL there. You can't just paste the sharing link and expect it to work.

HTTP/2 203