Moderator Appreciation Thread

Kuzma

I think we should have thread to say thanks to all the Mod team :D

Feel free to post your own thanks and mention individual moderators ^_^

I would again like to thank @Windspeed36 again for picking me out of the crowd in that crazy Razor Comms call and therefore allowing me to speak to Linus on the afterparty :3

Now gooooooooooooooo!!!

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

<3

Not really towards the moderators but thanks to Slick for stopping everyone on the teamspeak to let me say hi and then him saying that he loves me  :wub:

The mod team is still awesome because they help out a lot and respond to reports amazingly fast. 

Thanks guys!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

All of the mods are amazing and friendly! They are all awesome and love em. And that includes our new one! @MG2R!!!

@Windspeed36

@Whaler_99

@Dave :)

@airdeano

@Glenwing

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

All of the mods are amazing and friendly! They are all awesome and love em. And that includes our new one! MG2R!!!

May want to mention him so @MG2R

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

May want to mention him so @MG2R

"

MENTION ALL OF THEM!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

For a second I thought it said "moderator application thread"

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I think the mods are awesome honestly. 

I mean, most of them are in the same timezone, so debauchery existing on the forums from time to time is understandable, but when they are on, they are quick to fix any problems.

Plus @Windspeed36 hosting the forum out of his own pocket for a while.

Plus @Dave :) having an amazing avatar and being generally awesome in moderating.

Plus @Whaler_99 for founding an amazing Folding team (basically).

Plus @Glenwing for being so knowledgeable about CPU's and willing to teach us such things.

Plus @airdeano being one of the resident water cooling gurus.

Plus @Dim for being a Ninja (both in profile picture, and ghost posting). 

And lastly, @MG2R for being the noob (but a moderator noob, so he must be respected as such). 

I'm sure you guys do a lot more than we know, but even then, what we (or I at least) do know you've done makes you awesome. So thanks. And stuff.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@airdeano @dave:) @Dim @Glenwing @Slick @MG2R @MrWizard @Whaler_99 @LinusTech (although he doesn't really mod much :P )

Its like giving a cookie to a cop for doing his "job".

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Its like giving a cookie to a cop for doing his "job".

Yes but it's still nice to be appreciated

Yes but it's still nice to be appreciated

For me its seems like "Moderator a*slicking thread".

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

i like the case mods thread best  :ph34r:

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

For me its seems like "Moderator a*slicking thread".

xD no I just looked around and remembered how difficult it was to moderate my forum with only a couple hundred people let alone thousands of people with a team about the same size and there are hardly any issues on the forum ever and if they are they're handled faster than you can say antidisestablishmentarianism .

Keep up the good work guys :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Thanks guys!

post-6374-0-47989600-1381352218.gif

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

At first I thought the title was "Moderator application thread" - I was halfway making a face-palm. 

When I had problems I got contacted by Luke (sorry I had to manually re-write this because I am used to saying Slick) and he contacted all the people who had the same problem, eventually it fixed itself but he tried for hours, afterwards he asked if everything was alright.

That's what I call "Taking care of business"  - quick and personal.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

The very first thing I noticed once I started using the forum regularly was the fact of how well it was managed in terms of spam and post organisation. Above all the community here is extremely helpful and nice including the moderators obviously. Never really been a fan of forums but must say that this is the most awesome and understanding community I've ever encountered. Keep it up guys and big respect to the mods for their dedication!

You all deserve a schnitzel!

schnitzel.jpg

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

tumblr_mtsqz2vl5P1sta04co1_500.gif

I love you guys. You are what keeps this forum nice and friendly!

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

You all deserve a schnitzel!

deliciousheavenlygodlyamazingcutletfromheavenschnitzel.jpeg

I swear that is your stock image for Schnitzel :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Thanks for keeping the forum awesome Mods!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0