Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I am building my first gaming PC soon, i would love to have this gaming mouse, to move away from my wireless set (they are so bad for gaming). 

Old razer deathadder and black widow

and turtl beach X11 headset

At the moment I have a Saitek Cyborg keyboard (with broken backlight :C) and a Logitech G5 mouse. My headset is a Sennheiser PC 360.

CM Storm 10-keyless Cherry Blues, Razer Orochi 2015 mouse, Turtle Beach Ear Force Star Wars Vader headset on my lappy.

Logitech G110 keyboard & Logitech G13 keypad, Logitech G400 mouse, Turtle Beach PX51 headset on desktop.

Hey guys, hope you're having a wonderful day! I'm currently running a pair of Hyper X Cloud II's, a Razor Deathstalker, and a $10 iBUYPOWER optical mouse. It'd be great if I could get an upgraded mouse considering I've had this thing for 3 years, and it's gone through some ware a tear ;D Having some really nice headphones for comfort would be great. Sure the HyperX Cloud II's are comfortable, but it caused a physical dent in my head from the weight of the thing. 

A low end Azio Gaming Mouse and Keyboard. Turtle Beach Recon 320 Headset. A very large SteelSeries Vengeful Spirit Mousepad.

I'm currently using a decent $30 keyboard and mouse combo which works for my simple lifestyle but I don't have a proper headset. I have a Logitech headset as my microphone and some dell speakers for audio.

I have nothing but a wireless mouse from TechNet. Im in the process from switching from Mac to PC so all of my peripherals aren't supported.

I use a Razer Blackwidow (no lights ver), Armaggeddon Alien G9 Mouse and a Sennheiser Momentum headphones.

Dat Aria Headphones though... hnngghh

I have a genius netscroll 120 mouse and a pair of samsung earbuds, don't have a keyboard because i use an hp envy m4 laptop

Using the free keyboard and mouse that came with my prebuilt PC and $10 earbuds. :(

I am currently using a Sony MDR-ZX330BT Bluetooth Headset, a standard attached laptop keyboard with no cherry MX Switches and alright travel, and a Logitech M705 Marathon wireless Mouse.

Currently using logitech wireless mouse and keyboard bundle from best buy and skull candy ear phones

Currently using a Strife RGB Silent with a Microsoft Wireless mouse. No headphones, no mousepad. I'm a disgrace to the PCMR. :(

my current setup consists of the e-element mechanical keyboard (RGB) and the R.A.T T.E and a cheap headset which i have no idea what is called, all of the peripherals made by  Feenix look ideal for gaming and look very appealing.

good luck everyone

My current keyboard is Logitech NewTouch™ Keyboard 100 (Yes, I'm still using PS/2, and it's irritating :( ) and Logitech Mouse B100. And I use my Sennheiser MX 80 Earbud 

I am using a logistics k830 with the speakers from my surface pro 3

currently using CM Storm TRIGGER keyboard with a real cheap mouse with 2 side buttons..
got a Roccat KULO headset from friend but the build quality was quite bad..

would be good if i can get the mouse to upgrade mine, or even the whole set including headset xD

Currently have a Coolermaster devatastor 2 keyboard/mouse, and a no name amazon headset lol. This headset looks unreal.

My current keyboard is a noname 5 bucks kb, mouse is an old cheap salmosa. I definitely would like to try out feenix kbs and mice, too see what is the brand.

Right now I am using a very crappy dell laptop with the stock laptop keyboard and touchpad. Freaking lightning took out my PC and 99% of my peripherals. Hope I win. I could use a good new mouse.

I just have some really old Dell keyboard and some Lenovo mouse.

What is up doods! Lets get this pity party started!

KB:X-Tech XTK-090E

Mouse: Logitech M705 (wireless *Pretentious sigh* called in from laptop duty:|)
Headset: Plantronics model 79730-01(makes my ears hurt)

Paper mouse-pad (Thanks Linus :D)

So, of course, i was inspired by Linus Media Group
xD to save up for almost a year and buy that sweet new rig of my dreams. Sadly, because life is a cosmic comedy, In that time my kb, headset, and trusty old sidewinder mouse all gave out on me. The build is done and my old pc is a minecraft server now. It would be pretty neat if i could snag anything here so that i might really get started maximizing my enjoyment from my investment and hard work. 

Really love what you guys do, take it easy out there!

i am currently using dell laptop- i5 5th gen 8 gb ram 920m graphics card and dragon war mouse and keyboard

not that great but cant complaint :)