Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Onn brand mouse with steel series mouse pad, hp keyboard, and some $10 skull candy earphones.

As of right now, I am using a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum and a Corsair K65 with cherry mx reds. My Headphones are the turtle beaches x12s. Mousepad is the Roccat Taito control mid-size gaming mouse. I have a very low spec laptop made by Gateway in 2009 and am currently saving up to build my own pc.

A huge AWESOME to feenix for this and the LinusTech crew for putting this together! I use a logitech mouse and keyboard mk550 the wave combo. the key board is great and the mouse was good at first, but the optical sensor i guess is messed up in my mouse so if i don't move it a certain way the cursor bounce torwards the area i want but not all the way. the i run the standard realetek speakers in my system. look for some new headphones to use instead, but unsure what to get. then i use a yu-gi-oh tcg mat as a keyboard and mouse pad. THNX AGAIN for your hard work guys.                                     (here have a happy face from me)    []    []

L

\___/  ------{YOU'RE AWESOME!!!}

A random assortment of hand-me-down equipment, that I am perfectly happy with, but would love an upgrade!

i am use cheap Dell keyboard, cheap AVF gaming mouse from Gaming Freak series and Altec Lansing 2.1 Ch Speaker System with Subwoofer.

Currently shamefully using a Logitech K120 for my keyboard, Microsoft optical mouse, with NO mousepad and an Afterglow Prismatic headset (headset and PC are the only part of my entire setup that I've paid for, everything else is repaired scrap or second hand).

I'm currently running a Roccat Isku FX keyboard and a Logitech G300s mouse.

I only have the Logitech M235 and a trust keyboard so i'm due for an upgrade.

My current setup includes a Logitec G400s, Roccat Kave XTD, one of those massdrop ultrawide mouse pads and an old apple keyboards. the mouse is nice but i just need a keyboard .-.

Microsoft Wireless All-In-One Media Keyboard (N9Z-00001)

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 | Memory: Kingston Savage 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 |

OS Drive: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 SSD | Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390X 8GB

i would love that i only have my TG-1000 chinese ebay gaming keyboard with my M90 mouse from logitech...

I have a razer blackwidow x chroma a razer naga mouse and a pair of hyper x cloud headset a razer mouse pad 

Lets see.. my peripheral setup is a mix of good and bad. Starting with the bad I use a 7 or 8 year old monitor that just says Asus and HDMI on it.  60hz 1080p. Not actually sure what the model.  I was a Phoenix customer a while back.  I actually use their Dimora mousepad.  I love it, but I'm including it in the 'bad' section because the nice rough top it had is melted down due to a particularly had bowl I put on it once (or a few times).

For good equipment I use a Logitech G502, which is really nice, but hard to clean.  I have a blue yeti microphone just for overkill when I'm on skype, and doubles as desk art imo.  My headphones are Bang and Olufsen H7s which I adore and don't think I can ever go back to wired headsets.  Then the pride of my collection.  My keyboard is a 1986 IBM model M.  It goes CLACKCLACKCLACK when I use it and it is my best friend.

Wow such clean designs. This might clean up my workspace from the old Logitech Illuminated that has served me so well as a gaming keyboard in the past. At least I will know all the keys work if I get to utilize something this new. Keep up the good work!

currently have a ball mouse and a white keyboad and a $ store headphones

My setup is very simple I got A4tech mouse and keyboard bundle for my gaming and Logitech cheap speaker with my simple dual core PC.

These are my accessories:

Mouse: Corsair M60

Mouse pad: Razer Goliathus Speed Edition

Headset: Razer Kraken Pro Neon

Keyboard:  Razer BlackWidow Tournament Stealth Edition 2013

And yes, having a Corsair vs 3 Razer accessories is quite ironic.

Currently have a Rosewill Apollo with MX Blue switches, Razor Kraken Pro headset (yes, the same generic green everyone has) And a cheap Chinese "Gaming" mouse with what feels like a worse sensor than the HP mouse it was replacing. Could really use one of these mice!

Logitech m325 which rattles when I shake it haha

I have a simple setup. Razer black widow 2014 , death adder 2013 and a hyperx cloud headset. This giveaway is awesome.

Hi 

I am currently rocking(???) 

The Logitech G430 Headset

The Logitech performance mx 

And a Logitech K230 keyboard