Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Hi 

I am currently rocking(???) 

The Logitech G430 Headset

The Logitech performance mx 

And a Logitech K230 keyboard  

I currently own an old set with keyboard and mouse from microsoft, no mousepad and no headset.

All the setup is powered by an old cheap laptop.

SteelSeries WoW Cata edition

Razor Anansi keyboard

Razor Kraken Pro headset that the right speaker is duct taped on bc it broke off and only wires were holding it on

no clue what brand mouse pad is, I bought it well over 10 years ago

My current setup

- Steelseries Apex keyboard (nice feel, collects oil like a sponge though XD)

- Etekcity wired S200 1600DPI mouse (most of the logo rubbed off :D)

- PDP Afterglow wired headset (REALLY showing it's age in wear and tear)

I currently am using a microsoft mouse, a cheap fully rubber keyboard, and if a use sound I use muy pair of yurbuds.

Currently I am using my lovely Pok3r (Poker 3) keyboard which I absolutely adore! However, the reason I am entering this giveaway is because of my mouse. My mouse that I use for around 12 hours a day is a small but simple Microsoft mouse which costed about £5. I had seen and use this mouse before purchasing it, so I knew that it wasn't absolutely awful considering how cheap it is.

Four years down the line however, it has started to double click constantly. This means that my workflow is disrupted, and games such as DotA 2 are painful to play (especially when moving items around as I accidentally use them), hence why I would absolutely love to win a new mouse. Not only to do basic tasks with ease once again, but to see if "premium" computer mice do make a difference. 

Super basic wireless Logitech MK320 and no headset

I only have Logitechs TouchPad mouse. Now I'm saving money for some decent graphics card for my recently build computer, which have only Intel G3528 but planning to OC it at least 4,3GHz. It would be awesome to have good mouse from Feenix which also looks pretty nice! 

I simply use a Toshiba Satellite C55D laptop with 4 gigabits of ram, 500 gigabits of hard drive space, and a cpu little over 3 ghz of speed. Keyboard is a old Dell SK-8115 usb of the past. Also a mouse that I do not know any info on expect that it's a black corded usb optical. And no headphone at all, not even ear buds :'( .

Using a really bad keyboard that I don't even know the name of. Have a Razer Death Adder mouse and Razer Kraken Pros for headphones

I have the Cooler Master Devastator keyboard and mouse combo, Razer Kraken headset (earpads have ripped at the seams) , and Razer Kabuto mouse pad (cloth is peeling away from rubber).

I'm running:

E-blue mechanical keyboard

Steelseries Rival 300 mouse

Sennheiser CX2.00 earbuds

Currently not rocking any peripherals, using only the integrated keyboard and a generic mouse (I'm really really poor :'( )

Current setup is a broken WASD keyboard with a 40 % working Razer Death adder with Apple Earbud earphones ! 

Oi, I aint gonna lie that I have nice peripherals, but my friends birth day is coming up and he has a 3 years old stock keyboard and mouse

I want it very much.

I currently do not have a pc or laptop setup, but I am using my sister'sister`'s laptop. I am waiting for a new version of the Mac book pro. And my sister's current laptop setup is a Mac book pro 2014, a unknown mouse, no mouse pad and no headphones. So, you know it is not an ideal pc or laptop setup and wish to win this competition so I can have a fair fight in games. But I still win some games. Hope I win.

Logitech M705 and a leopold fc660m, some ath-ad900x's

I'd love some feenix stuff

i desperately need a new mouse so hopefully i finally win something lol

I'm using a dell Sk-8115 keyboard which although not mechanical I really enjoy for gaming. It seems that for a stock keyboard the keys stand out for an ergonomic and satisfying feel. I just can't explain how much I prefer that to flat keys.  

I use sound magic E-80's just earbuds so I guess I'd need a headset but they are great headphones. Their midrange is excellent for price point. I'm no audiophile but I'd recommend them.

i use bought an off brand gaming mouse on Amazon whose name I don't know but used it forever so wouldn't know the difference between that and a premium mouse.

I've got a Logitech g300s Mouse, Plantronic Gamecom headset and a Noppoo spyder keyboard. Pretty eclectic

I'm using an aLLreLi Optical Gaming Mouse, with aLLreLi Backlit Gaming Keyboard, do not have Headphones and a Samsung 32inch tv as my monitor

I currently have a Corsair Raptor k50 Gaming Keyboard, a Etekcity Scroll 6E mouse, an Acer KA27OH 17" monitor, I have not mouse pad, and a Grados SR 80E Prestige Series pair of headphones. :) .xD

I have an old logitech G230 headset, a membrane keyboard on my MSI laptop and a logitech G402 mouse.

Very sexy gear! :)

I'm currently using a stranded Dell Keyboard,, a regular (but nice) Dell mouse, and a really sick Logitech headset G230. 

The giveaway items would totally be a step up (in terms of my computer specs).

Good Luck to everyone!

If you anyone has questions about my gear contact me : blunays@gmail.com

Standard Dell Keyboard and Mouse... No headset...