Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm using an ibuypower keyboard, unknown generic office mouse, and a razer 7.1 headset.

currently just using sony headphones and on board track pad and keyboard and mic on the alienware 17 r1 ... would love to get the set for a huge upgrade

Current setup listed below:

(Keyboard) Razer Blackwidow Chroma

(Mouse) Razer Death Adder Chroma

(Mouse Pad) Razer Firefly Chroma

(Headphones) Audio Technica ATH-M50x

As you can I'm a fan of Razer. However, I really want to try something different. Show me what you got Feenix!

This My current Peripheral setup:

- Logitech G105 keyboard

- Logitech G500s mouse + a regular mousepad

- Logitech G430 headphones

Razer Blackwidow Stealth, Logitech g502, and ath-m50! Would be nice to get rid of the Razer stuff as well as to have matching peripherals. :D

Nice! I have a broken apple keyboard and a 9.99 mouse from cvs for my gaming pc...

I am currently using some old as hell plastic crap mouse and keyboard, a batman mouse pad and iPhone earbuds. this is horrible. 

This is awesome! My current setup is an MK disco, Corsair M65 RGB, Headset is a Razer Kraken pro. I just want those headphones really. Thanks for the hookup Guys :)

Logitech G430 Headset, Steelseries Sensei mouse, and a $30 Membrane keyboard. humble but could definitely use an upgrade :)

I am currently using an old Razer keyboard and a Logitech MMO gaming mouse!

I'm new to the pc gaming world but right now I just started my first ever build and right now I have a

Headset: Turtle beach recon 50x

Mouse: wireless logitech m325 

Keyboard : logitech k120

I am sad to day my set up has been quite lacking compared to my computer. I have a Dell L100 keyboard, a wireless Microsoft notebook mouse 3000, Skullcandy Navigator headphones, and finished with a quite dulled red Office Depot mouse pad from way back in the day. Robust is the way to go. (Except the headphones, leather falls apart). That mouse-pad though <3.

I have a hand-me-down HP keyboard from early 2000s. (PS2-to-USB). Steelseries sensei raw (rubberized) from last year. Not a single monitor running; I strain my eyes with an Insignia 27" 59hz Monitor to play anything and watch anything. (Screen tearing is never friendly).

Love the way all the peripherals look~!! 

Hello, i have an apple pro keyboard, turtle beach x12s and an old dell optical mouse. Thanks for the Chance to win!

carrottslife

Headset: Logitech G230

Mouse: Gamdias Ourea

Keyboard: Gamdias Ares

Keyboard: A trusty Logitech K290

Mouse(wireless): A Logitech G602, one of the many Logitech products that is known for ending up breaking fairly fast. Though mine repaired it self somehow.

Mouse pad: Old oversized mouse pad that was included when I ordered something serveral years back.

Headset: A pair of Astro A40, with the legendary sound issues that come with the volume controller on the cable(same on pretty much any pair of headset).

Thanks for the opportunity! My current setup consists of classic membrane keyboard which still serves okay :D My mouse is Razer Diamondback 3G which is slowly dying, my scrollwheel doesn't scroll (only registers clicks, I'd die without that :D how would I open links on new tab then? :D ) and my right click is kinda messed up and I need to push it REALLY hard to click it... My mouse pad is SteelSeries QcK+ (Fnatic Edition) which still holds, as well as my red Siberia v2s :) Thanks again for this and good luck everyone!! :) 

My setup is membrane keyboard, a logitech g700s and a logitech g430. 

I use the Logitech K400 keyboard, Logitech m215 mouse, and any earphones that I find lying around (currently the Samsung galaxy earbuds).

Honestly I tried to find out what kind of keyboard I have lol it's Logitech I know that much but it's beaten up so badly (second hand nightmares) that I couldn't read the serial number it's got a mouse that goes with it.

I need a new mouse and keyboard and of course a new headphone to complet my little gamimg set up 

Entering the giveaway! Current setup is a Razer Naga 2011, Razer Deathstalker 2014 and Razer Carcharias 2012.

I have an ergonomic hortizonal mouse and standard keyboard. And rocking the iPhone headphones. Lol