Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My current peripheral setup is an old apple keyboard, and a wireless mouse 5000 (with a broken scroll wheel), and i have a beats studio with a cracked headband.

microsoft mouse 4000 and an old kensington keyboard

Currently using a Logitech K800 keyboard with Logitech MX Master mouse and spaceship mousepad from a thrift shop?? and Audio-Technica ATH-M50X headphones.

My setup is a E-3lue Mazor wireless mouse with no mouse pad, a standard corded Dell full keyboard, and monoprice in ear headphones.

i have a cooler master devastator led gaming keyboard and mouse combo bundle red edition and a turtle beach earforce xl1 headset.

Razer death adder chroma, steelseries siberia v3 prism , microsoft side winder x4 need uniformity :)

Tecknet keyboard and mouse combo. Vizio 1080p 60Hz T.V. Skullcandy hedaphones

PC Specs: CPU- AMD Ryzen 7 1800x @3800mhz, GPU- MSI GeForce RTX 2070

@~1925 Mhz, RAM- 32 Gb  DDR4 @ 2400 Mhz, PSU- 500 W EVGA 80+ bronze, Motherboard- MSI x399 AM4

Hello there guys :) Im from venezuela and i dnt if this giveaway is worldwide but im going in anyways :) ! i've a Razer Naga (fantastic mouse i cant denied it ) i've a QCK Fnatic series :) kind of awesome but is old, very very old like 5-6 years and ultra mega cheap headset from maxell i cant even tell u the model u.u and a digital keyboard that cost me like 3$  from genius  <3 best of lucky u guys :) and lets see if i finally get something ... BTW nice giveaways cause i didnt about this brand "Feenix" and looks kind of cool and really quality, stuff? things? shit? jaja :) 

Mouse - Microsoft Intellimouse

Mouse Pad - Razer Sphex

Keyboard - Logitech G15

Headset - Platronics Gamecom 367

Howdy Linus,

While I am running a decent PC, I am sadly lacking when it comes to peripherals. My keyboard is a microsoft office keyboard produced in 2001 (one of those ones with all the shortcut buttons for mail, calendar, and all that other crap). My mouse is the one thing that I have upgraded recently, a 2012 model Razer Naga in blue, corded of course. and because I do not have the funds to buy a headset, I use a logitech hd 270 and a pair of Sony MDR-V150 headphones, both of which were found at garage sales for under $10. I do not currently use a mousepad, as I find the ones that I own to be a hassle during use due to their diminutive size.

Generic Dell L2OU Keyboard and some wireless Microsoft mouse.

feelsbadman.

EDIT:
Mouse: The one and only Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000

Edited by Revolutioza
Mouse model

my current gaming system is keyboard Tesoro spectrum mouse razer naga 2012 and a50s entering for a new mouse

I am using a $20 Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard. I have no headphones and no mouse pad.

My keyboard and mouse are CM Destroyers, I have a steel series mousepad and I use earbuds or whatever is laying around 

My current mouse is a cheap banggood.com wired "gaming" mouse.

My current keyboard is a A4 Tech AntiRSI keyboard.

My current headphones are a pair of Sony headphones.

CPU: AMD A8-6600K 3.9GHz(OCed to 4.5GHz) Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI A88XM-E45 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 120GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB Dual FTW ACX Video Card
Case: Silverstone TJ09-BW ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Steel Series Sensei and a Corsair K70. My headset is finicky so I don't use it anymore.

Das Ultimate with Browns, Logitech G933, Corsair M65

My current peripherals setup is as follows: One Razer Deathadder, One Razer Black widow, and one pair of Turtle Beach x12 headphones. (And a decently sized sort Razer mouse pad)

Not a bad setup but room for improvement.  Thanks for the nice video and the giveaway, I'll be hanging around the forums and YouTube channel for more!

I have an old mouse pad, ledos gaming mouse a razer blackwidow chorma, and no headset just a 5.1 surround system. 

Professional Dirtbike/ATV racer and freestyler. Snowmobiling in Upper Michigan keeps me busy in the winter. I also do a lot of networking and server work,  also a huge (not fat) gamer! Specs Below!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sQMvkT

AMD RYZEN 7 1700

ASUS Prime B350 Plus

Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200

GTX 1070 Founders Edition ASUS

Corsair 400Q Carbide

Corsair Force MP500

Corsair RX750M

Corsair H150i Pro

Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2

Speed Link LEDOS RED (keeping it German!)

Some BOSE speakers.

VM Audio 1200 Watt Subwoofer Hooked up to Corsair CX750M

Dell S2715H

AOC Q2781PQ

Epson S11 Lite

Windows 10 Professional

Congratulations in the launch! 

Currently using a wired Dell WM524 from 2012, a logitech wired keyboard and Playstation headphones. It's not the best  but I try to get the best out of it. 

-broofdafam (bro of the fam)

My current peripheral setup is pretty good I would say. I have a Razer deathAdder 2014, a CM Storm Quickfire with cherry mx blues, a glorious gaming PC race extended mousepad, and some hyperX clouds. I've been perfecting it for awhile. However, I think the pheonix headphones would be a great addition and I think the rest of the peripherals would make a great surprise present for my older brother that has had issues with his laptop in college for awhile.

I'm using razor kraken headphones, a old (like 12 years or something close to that i think my mouse is from around the same time) dell membrane keyboard, no mouse pad, and a terrible dell mouse.

^0485DA16683BED6E6AAC9B0439DA7A11503C70A38CB34D3BF3^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

I currently use cooler master storm devastator, with out a mouse pad :(

For a headset I use Logitech g430s 

I'm using a logitech G300 that i've had for a while, but would love a new mouse.

Im using a extremely rusty R.A.T 7 mouse and corsair keyboard. Time for a stylish upgrade?