There's too many hate for Christians around the World

c00face
Just now, colonelsofcorn said:

It's true.

giphy.gif

fuck me mate, don't tell me you actually believe that

8 minutes ago, colonelsofcorn said:

It's true.

Yeah so loving, let's take a look at the scripture. Shall we say, Leviticus 20:13?

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with awoman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Touching.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I don't hate Christians hell I consider myself one just stop trying to make your religious views law who I marry what gender I identify myself as and what woman do with there bodies is nobodies damn business. 

The problem is like every religion there are very extreme fundelist sects that feel the nation is a religious nation. 

And stop blaming Obama if you think it is wrong for gays to marry then guess what what you feel is your right to express your view ends up being discrimination

On 7/23/2016 at 2:24 AM, Supermangik said:

I can post more on the subject, but this is going on back scene from the Obama administration, but yet, we accepted 96% muslims refugees into your Country, and 1,500 of those refugees were ex-Jihadist? Nobody is speaking a word about this. And here's another thing, Christian business getting shut down left and right because of gay activist, like it was some sort of massive witch-hunt to get rich quick by filing law suit on people beliefs. If no one has ever told you this, I will tell you now, Christians are being treated as second class citizens, and have been for the longest. There was a term I heard a long time ago and it goes like this, "Don't bite the hand that fed you."

Dude you have know idea what discrimination is 'christians business being closed by gay activists" aka those that deny gay couples service because they value there personal beliefs over the rights of someone else? Here is a hint denying someone code something specific such as sex skin color religion IS discrimination. 

No one is discriminating against you, I'm gay and I respect Christianity what we have a problem with is you screaming religious right?!! To mistreat or deny other because you claim that's what the Bible says.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

8 minutes ago, Mug said:

giphy.gif

fuck me mate, don't tell me you actually believe that

Lol. What are you surprised at?

13 minutes ago, colonelsofcorn said:

Annoying how Obama protects the Muslims, who believe in something far more terrible than the loving religion we call Christianity. 

Like that Atlantic Slave Trade that so many 'good hearted American Christians' felt was justified in the Bible?

Something which, up until 1964, Christians were attempting to use their beliefs as legal defense of their banishing African Americans from their places of business on the basis of their Christian Beliefs.  Or just all those Christians who literally owned slaves and who fought to stop and end to slavery.  Up to including that traitorous war that they fought over the slaves.

Now of course, I'm sure someone would say 'Oh well, no True Christian™ would ever support that!'  Well, except for all the ones that did.

And it's no different now.  With members of Christian churches and organizations making up the largest financial backing against the fight for marriage equality in the United States.  Which, let's be clear here, any attempt to modify or maintain laws in the name of the Christian Bible is an attempt to install Biblical Law into the state and apply that Biblical Law upon all citizens, regardless of what religion they may be a member of, or if any religion at all.

You know, like this lady did until she went to jail for six days because of it.

150903174608-kim-davis-mug-large-169.jpg

Kim Davis decided that her interpretation of the Bible is what should apply to EVER citizen of the county that she served.  She ordered all of her staff to deny same sex marriage to anyone who sought it within the county.  She denied American Citizens their rights to access to government services in the name of her Christian beliefs, she attempted to impose Biblical Law onto all of the citizens of the county, and she ignored multiple court orders to discontinue to do so.  ...Until she went to jail for it.  Six days later she relented yet celebrated herself as an American Hero to Freedom.  Because that's what Christians who seek to oppress LGBT individuals see themselves as: Heroes.  It's fucked up.

It certainly isn't 'All Christians'.  I mean really, #NotAllChristians.  There are Christians denominations which have come to accept same sex marriage within their churches.  Even the United Church of Canada, the second largest Christian church in Canada openly accepts same sex marriage.  I had a Lesbian Unitarian priest get me drunk in a gay bar and we made out.  ...She seemed super. :)

Religion should be a personal thing.  It is something between a citizen and their church, but there are some Christians who believe otherwise.  Christians who believe that their belief system should apply to YOUR life as well and legal force or other force may be necessary to impose those beliefs onto you and this is unacceptable.  In both the United States and Canada, as well as many others, the government does not serve any god, the government serves it's citizens regardless of their beliefs and it has a duty to defend its citizens and ensure they are treated equitably.  A government that answers to any religions text is a government that seeks to oppress anyone who does not follow that text.

12 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Like that Atlantic Slave Trade that so many 'good hearted American Christians' felt was justified in the Bible?

Something which, up until 1964, Christians were attempting to use their beliefs as legal defense of their banishing African Americans from their places of business on the basis of their Christian Beliefs.  Or just all those Christians who literally owned slaves and who fought to stop and end to slavery.  Up to including that traitorous war that they fought over the slaves.

Now of course, I'm sure someone would say 'Oh well, no True Christian™ would ever support that!'  Well, except for all the ones that did.

And it's no different now.  With members of Christian churches and organizations making up the largest financial backing against the fight for marriage equality in the United States.  Which, let's be clear here, any attempt to modify or maintain laws in the name of the Christian Bible is an attempt to install Biblical Law into the state and apply that Biblical Law upon all citizens, regardless of what religion they may be a member of, or if any religion at all.

You know, like this lady did until she went to jail for six days because of it.

150903174608-kim-davis-mug-large-169.jpg

Kim Davis decided that her interpretation of the Bible is what should apply to EVER citizen of the county that she served.  She ordered all of her staff to deny same sex marriage to anyone who sought it within the county.  She denied American Citizens their rights to access to government services in the name of her Christian beliefs, she attempted to impose Biblical Law onto all of the citizens of the county, and she ignored multiple court orders to discontinue to do so.  ...Until she went to jail for it.  Six days later she relented yet celebrated herself as an American Hero to Freedom.  Because that's what Christians who seek to oppress LGBT individuals see themselves as: Heroes.  It's fucked up.

It certainly isn't 'All Christians'.  I mean really, #NotAllChristians.  There are Christians denominations which have come to accept same sex marriage within their churches.  Even the United Church of Canada, the second largest Christian church in Canada openly accepts same sex marriage.  I had a Lesbian Unitarian priest get me drunk in a gay bar and we made out.  ...She seemed super. :)

Religion should be a personal thing.  It is something between a citizen and their church, but there are some Christians who believe otherwise.  Christians who believe that their belief system should apply to YOUR life as well and legal force or other force may be necessary to impose those beliefs onto you and this is unacceptable.  In both the United States and Canada, as well as many others, the government does not serve any god, the government serves it's citizens regardless of their beliefs and it has a duty to defend its citizens and ensure they are treated equitably.  A government that answers to any religions text is a government that seeks to oppress anyone who does not follow that text.

Christian law really should apply to everyone. While Davis' move was illegal, I supported it - she's preventing something that really isn't proper. 

3 hours ago, colonelsofcorn said:

Christian law really should apply to everyone. While Davis' move was illegal, I supported it - she's preventing something that really isn't proper. 

Quoted to present as evidence to OP for dumb argument in OP.

xD

5 hours ago, colonelsofcorn said:

But that's YOUR view it's fine to not support something but when it becomes law then that By Dictionary is discrimination. 

Look as a gay man all I want are the same right as a straight couple has I'm not interested in imposing my sexuality in you (hint it's impossible you can't convert a gay to straight or vice versa)

Basically to some up what all gay Americans feel leave us the f*** alone and let us live our lives there is no other gay agenda we just want the same rights as any heterosexual couple or individual. 

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

39 minutes ago, elderago said:

But that's YOUR view it's fine to not support something but when it becomes law then that By Dictionary is discrimination. 

Look as a gay man all I want are the same right as a straight couple has I'm not interested in imposing my sexuality in you (hint it's impossible you can't convert a gay per soon to straight or vice versa)

Basically to some up what all gay America and feel leave us the f*** alone and let us live our lives there is no gay agenda we want the same rights, same with blacks 

You can't fix him man... nope... ... :/

7 minutes ago, stconquest said:

You can't fix him man... nope... ... :/

I know I am used to having this conversation on a daily basis and it's annoying. 

It's 2016 when are we going to realise that religion in any form is holding us back as a species. I get it why people might want faith in a higher being than themselves because lets face it, it is scary out there we are literally a tiny rock in the middle of space hurtling at 1000km an hour and we have no idea what is going to happen tommorow or the day after. 

We need to wake up and understand we're all the same, we breath the same air, drink the same water. It's 2016 and we all need to wake up.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

On 07/23/2016 at 8:24 AM, Supermangik said:

It never fails me to hear so many bigots, bias, and personal attacks on Christians and no one says a word or speak up. As soon you look at a black guy the wrong way, you get hammered for it. But you can stand there and call a Christian man a, "Bible thumper, Jesus freak, narrow minded, f@...ot, f%%k you, etc..." And nobody stands up to this.

They are the same people who are willing to die for you, they are willing to give up their lives to go live in places they don't want too, so that your life can change. They are the same people who teach our kids (if you have any) the respect to honor father and mother, to love neighbor, brother, and sister. They teach our kids to work hard, love parents, and manners that you don't get any where else. Instead of looking down on them, give them the utmost respect. We spit in their face and call them, "Boy molesters...?" Really? Cmon... There has to be a Christian appreciation for the good works they do for this Country, and for us. I love those people, I respect them, and thank you.

Right now, the Obama administration has been denying suffering Christians due to Jihadist/ISIS from entering America, even if they have family here. 

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/obama-refuses-to-allow-yazidi-christians-fleeing-isis-to-enter-united-states/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/17/us-unintentionally-discriminates-against-christian/

I can post more on the subject, but this is going on back scene from the Obama administration, but yet, we accepted 96% muslims refugees into your Country, and 1,500 of those refugees were ex-Jihadist? Nobody is speaking a word about this. And here's another thing, Christian business getting shut down left and right because of gay activist, like it was some sort of massive witch-hunt to get rich quick by filing law suit on people beliefs. If no one has ever told you this, I will tell you now, Christians are being treated as second class citizens, and have been for the longest. There was a term I heard a long time ago and it goes like this, "Don't bite the hand that fed you."

So what are you gonna do about it?

Christians weren't alway treated second rate, in fact growing up Christians were the ones that got special treatment. They just aren't favoured in the media currently, which the world revolves around.

21 hours ago, SamStrecker said:

Very flamable thread so let's bring some peace. There probably would never have been any wars if religion didn't exist. Sorry but it is true. 

Look, I'm not denying that religion hasn't caused any wars or conflicts, but to say that they caused all wars is an overstatement. An interesting source of truth on the matter is Charles Philip and Alan Axelrod’s three-volume "Encyclopedia of Wars", which chronicles some 1,763 wars that have been waged over the course of human history. Of those wars, the authors categorize 123 as being religious in nature, which is an astonishingly low 6.98% of all wars.  

Also,

Non-Religious Dictator Lives Lost

• Joseph Stalin - 42,672,000
  • Mao Zedong - 37,828,000
  • Adolf Hitler - 20,946,000
  • Chiang Kai-shek - 10,214,000
  • Vladimir Lenin - 4,017,000
  • Hideki Tojo - 3,990,000
  • Pol Pot - 2,397,000

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 2:24 AM, Supermangik said:

It never fails me to hear so many bigots, bias, and personal attacks on Christians and no one says a word or speak up. As soon you look at a black guy the wrong way, you get hammered for it. But you can stand there and call a Christian man a, "Bible thumper, Jesus freak, narrow minded, f@...ot, f%%k you, etc..." And nobody stands up to this.

18 hours ago, colonelsofcorn said:

/thread.

-------

Current Rig

-------

4 hours ago, Dobbsjr said:

Look, I'm not denying that religion hasn't caused any wars or conflicts, but to say that they caused all wars is an overstatement. An interesting source of truth on the matter is Charles Philip and Alan Axelrod’s three-volume "Encyclopedia of Wars", which chronicles some 1,763 wars that have been waged over the course of human history. Of those wars, the authors categorize 123 as being religious in nature, which is an astonishingly low 6.98% of all wars.  

Also,

Non-Religious Dictator Lives Lost

• Joseph Stalin - 42,672,000
  • Mao Zedong - 37,828,000
  • Adolf Hitler - 20,946,000
  • Chiang Kai-shek - 10,214,000
  • Vladimir Lenin - 4,017,000
  • Hideki Tojo - 3,990,000
  • Pol Pot - 2,397,000

Hitler was a Christian.

-------

Current Rig

-------

The (pro) Christians posting in this thread are only further justifying the dislike of Christians. Its astounding to me that Christians in anyway feel victimised whilst spewing their intolerant bigotry towards non Christians and gays. 

Linus is my fetish.

7 minutes ago, Bhav said:

The (pro) Christians posting in this thread are only further justifying the dislike of Christians. Its astounding to me that Christians in anyway feel victimised whilst spewing their intolerant bigotry towards non Christians and gays. 

It's at the core of their doctrine: The bible is just filled with tales of persecussion and strife, both old AND new testament. The center of their faith, Jesus, it's a Martyr. Died to the persecussion of the heathen romans to show them the light and save them.

Their attitude will always be to feel constantly persecuted even when they're the ones doing most of the persecussion. Seriously dig up and you'll find reprehensible idiots like Josh Feuerstein that claims gay marriage is persecuting Christians.

-------

Current Rig

-------

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 6:35 AM, Supermangik said:

Yea? Even the same logic gay couples refusing service to Christians, but they were allowed to do so?

I just wanted to go back to this and highlight this.  Gay couples... Wait, did he say COUPLES?  That's weird.  That's weird right?  Am I weird because I don't walk up to random couples and attempt to engage in business with them for services?  I feel that's what you'd do with a gay businesses.  Yes, let's go with 'Gay Businesses' and assume that Supermangik is just a little off here.  So anyway, gay businesses that deny Christians services.

I went looking and I can find no real examples of this ever happening.  The closest I can find is this silly bullshit: http://shoebat.com/2014/12/12/christian-man-asks-thirteen-gay-bakeries-bake-pro-traditional-marriage-cake-denied-service-watch-shocking-video/

I'll sum up the article here for you quickly: 13 LGBT owned bakeries were asked if they would bake a cake with the message 'Gay Marriage Is Wrong' and they all declined.  ...So, this certainly wasn't a 'Christian Cake' it was just a cake with hate speech put on it.  It's no different form any bakery refusing to put 'Interracial marriage Is Wrong' or 'Jews Did 9/11' on a cake.  Of course no one is stupid enough to demand 'Interracial Marriage is Wrong' be put on a cake and then scream bout how oppressed they are for having it be denied.  But when Christian activists who are finding their stranglehold on LGBT oppression in the west continues to slide, they are ready to cry out about being the victims of oppression.

Outside of insane stuff like this, I can't find any meaningful examples of LGBT businesses denying Christians service on the basis of their faith.  ...Yet Boy Wonder Supermangik has to ask why it's allowed to happen even though it's not happening.

the shit show is real in this thread.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

50 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I just wanted to go back to this and highlight this.  Gay couples... Wait, did he say COUPLES?  That's weird.  That's weird right?  Am I weird because I don't walk up to random couples and attempt to engage in business with them for services?  I feel that's what you'd do with a gay businesses.  Yes, let's go with 'Gay Businesses' and assume that Supermangik is just a little off here.  So anyway, gay businesses that deny Christians services.

I went looking and I can find no real examples of this ever happening.  The closest I can find is this silly bullshit: http://shoebat.com/2014/12/12/christian-man-asks-thirteen-gay-bakeries-bake-pro-traditional-marriage-cake-denied-service-watch-shocking-video/

I'll sum up the article here for you quickly: 13 LGBT owned bakeries were asked if they would bake a cake with the message 'Gay Marriage Is Wrong' and they all declined.  ...So, this certainly wasn't a 'Christian Cake' it was just a cake with hate speech put on it.  It's no different form any bakery refusing to put 'Interracial marriage Is Wrong' or 'Jews Did 9/11' on a cake.  Of course no one is stupid enough to demand 'Interracial Marriage is Wrong' be put on a cake and then scream bout how oppressed they are for having it be denied.  But when Christian activists who are finding their stranglehold on LGBT oppression in the west continues to slide, they are ready to cry out about being the victims of oppression.

Outside of insane stuff like this, I can't find any meaningful examples of LGBT businesses denying Christians service on the basis of their faith.  ...Yet Boy Wonder Supermangik has to ask why it's allowed to happen even though it's not happening.

Lol. Let this be a reminder to all, there's about 10+ strong bigots including one of the Moderator against Christianity. Read their posts, their comments, their smart remarks, their sarcastic behavior, and disgusting attitude towards Christianity. All the while pretending their not bigots. It's funny to me, especially this one who seems to think everything is fine with LGBT communities stripping Christian businesses away, according to this guy, "I see nothing wrong here, there's no such thing." Delusions after delusions. Probably the same blinded people who doesn't understand lives are being torn down while everything is justified.

I realize, you can't reason with stupid, you get stupid. You reason with fools, you get bolted. And if you stand up for what is right, arrogance are in their eyes. I'm sure you're all the same folks who refuse to help the homeless because, "Go get a job." Ha-ha.

1 minute ago, Supermangik said:

Lol. Let this be a reminder to all, there's about 10+ strong bigots including one of the Moderator against Christianity. Read their posts, their comments, their smart remarks, their sarcastic behavior, and disgusting attitude towards Christianity. All the while pretending their not bigots. It's funny to me, especially this one who seems to think everything is fine with LGBT communities stripping Christian businesses away, according to this guy, "I see nothing wrong here, there's no such thing." Delusions after delusions. Probably the same blinded people who doesn't understand lives are being torn down while everything is justified.

I realize, you can't reason with stupid, you get stupid. You reason with fools, you get bolted. And if you stand up for what is right, arrogance are in their eyes. I'm sure you're all the same folks who refuse to help the homeless because, "Go get a job." Ha-ha.

This post doesn't contain a single example of an LGBT Couples Businesses denying services to Christian customers.  But you asserted that this was something that happens and slapping down a link to say, an LGBT Business with 'No Christians Allowed' in the front window or maybe a LGBT run bakery that refuses to service heterosexual Christian weddings, would be a wicked good rebuttle to my post.  ...Could that maybe be because you CAN'T find an example of it, even after you asserted that it did happen, and so you're trying to pivot away from your fumble?

Just now, stconquest said:

Delusion... interesting phenomena... not really interesting.  Meh.

Because you still think we all came from apes, the universe once exploded, 3 trillion years ago. Lets not forget, there's about 100 billion stars out there according to universities and studies. I have one question for you... Who counted.