There's too many hate for Christians around the World

c00face

It never fails me to hear so many bigots, bias, and personal attacks on Christians and no one says a word or speak up. As soon you look at a black guy the wrong way, you get hammered for it. But you can stand there and call a Christian man a, "Bible thumper, Jesus freak, narrow minded, f@...ot, f%%k you, etc..." And nobody stands up to this.

They are the same people who are willing to die for you, they are willing to give up their lives to go live in places they don't want too, so that your life can change. They are the same people who teach our kids (if you have any) the respect to honor father and mother, to love neighbor, brother, and sister. They teach our kids to work hard, love parents, and manners that you don't get any where else. Instead of looking down on them, give them the utmost respect. We spit in their face and call them, "Boy molesters...?" Really? Cmon... There has to be a Christian appreciation for the good works they do for this Country, and for us. I love those people, I respect them, and thank you.

Right now, the Obama administration has been denying suffering Christians due to Jihadist/ISIS from entering America, even if they have family here. 

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/obama-refuses-to-allow-yazidi-christians-fleeing-isis-to-enter-united-states/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/17/us-unintentionally-discriminates-against-christian/

I can post more on the subject, but this is going on back scene from the Obama administration, but yet, we accepted 96% muslims refugees into your Country, and 1,500 of those refugees were ex-Jihadist? Nobody is speaking a word about this. And here's another thing, Christian business getting shut down left and right because of gay activist, like it was some sort of massive witch-hunt to get rich quick by filing law suit on people beliefs. If no one has ever told you this, I will tell you now, Christians are being treated as second class citizens, and have been for the longest. There was a term I heard a long time ago and it goes like this, "Don't bite the hand that fed you."

EDIT: July 27, 2016 7:16 PM EST

Donald Trump has addressed this issue on stage, and when he does become President, he will tackle this issue headfirst against this Country discrimination against Christianity.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-has-an-urgent-message-for-christians-every-american-should-see-this/

I'd rather people care about the genocide being committed against Christians right now by Muslim or Hindu dominated countries than what people think of them or call them.

But once the fad fades that it is awesomely kewl and edgy to hate the majority of anything, it'll switch around to something else and someone else will get this lump of hate too.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You say nobody talks about it and you link to the Washinton Times? That's a pretty big newspaper talking about it right there. 

The reason people aren't really batting an eye when christians are being told off is becuase christians haven't traditionally been a marginalized group on the Western world.

People of colour (look at me being PC and shit), gays and, to some extend, non-believers have been marginalized in the past. 

People have been denied fundamental rights and liberties due to their race, their sexual orientation and their religious affiliation, but that has never been the case with christians in the history of the Western world. 

On 7/23/2016 at 9:24 AM, Supermangik said:

They are the same people who are willing to die for you, they are willing to give up their lives to go live in places they don't want too, so that your life can change.

I once meet a christian that threatened to kill me due to me being an atheist. I don't think she was willing to die for me.

Although, I guess she did want to change my life, so...

On 7/23/2016 at 9:24 AM, Supermangik said:

They are the same people who are willing to die for you, they are willing to give up their lives to go live in places they don't want too, so that your life can change. They are the same people who teach our kids (if you have any) the respect to honor father and mother, to love neighbor, brother, and sister. They teach our kids to work hard, love parents, and manners that you don't get any where else. 

As far as I know, no christian has ever tought my daughter anything. 

There are (to my knowledge) no religious people in my family and the educational system in Denmark is one of the most secular in the world. 

The only christian I know she have ever talked to told both me and her that we were unwanted in the country we currently live in. 

Me for allegedly being and immigrant and her for being a mix-breed, 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

17 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Don’t forget the folks who want to eradicate Islam. They probably hate Muslims more than these people hate Christians you know, given that they want to kill them all 9_9

Never overestimate the intelligence of humans; the majority of the time you’ll be getting your hopes up for nothing.

except there are actual severe problems with islam that make it incompatible with western countries.

The only versions of that failed ideology that function here have been so watered down and diluted its not even islam anymore.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Just now, AlexTheRose said:

I don’t really care about the specifics of Islam; I am not Muslim. All I really advocate for is for people to be kind to others, or at least to not kill each other for any reason.

Then you should fundamentally be against islam.

It preaches hate and genocide to every religion that is not islam.

It preaches death to all non-straights.

It preaches death and dismemberment to crimes.

It preaches death to rape-VICTIMS.

It preaches oppression of women.

Islam is fundamentally a horrible ideology. That's not racist, that's not hate-spreading, that's simply stating facts. It is non-compatible with modern day, advanced western culture, just another fact.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

11 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Here’s where you messed up: regardless of what a magic book tells them, people go out and commit those actions or not. Christianity has a lot of asinine and outright barbaric advice—including several points you mentioned—and I don’t see everyone having anywhere near as much of a problem with Christianity for those reasons.

Being against Muslims because of what the Quran says is like being against politicians for what their transcripts say. More often than not, one has little to do with the other in reality, because people pick and choose what to follow through with. Think about it.

The fundamental difference between islam and christianity is that christianity has evolved with the people who believe in it, (westerners) and has had to flex itself to fit our standards. Islam has not changed since the dark ages, and gives people not just the ability to commit these horrible acts without remorse, but is encourages them to commit these acts.

People always want to compare christianity to islam whenever someone talks about the basics of that religion. They want to try and validate that fundamental islam is no worse than fundamental christianity. And while that is only partially true; one has to remember there are nearly no practitioners of fundamental christianity left in the world. Meanwhile fundamentalist islam accounts for nearly 70% of islamists. Also, if you want to know the basic difference between islam and christianity, then watch this video...

They go over why each religion is vastly different in a purely fundamental way at its core value system.

TLDR: Christianity has grown out of its vile, hatred spewing dark aged belief stage, and into a semi-modern religion that is at least marginally capable of adapting and accepting new ideas. Islam is still in the dark ages refusing to change, actively promoting terrorism, genocide, oppression of women, and bigotry across the world.

1 minute ago, AlexTheRose said:

Now, all the rest said and true (to the best of our knowledge, anyway; I did not watch the video), it is important to differentiate between people who follow a culture of hate and those who take a more modest, forgiving path.

Going to be honest, it's not taking a "modest, forgiving path" but rather not following the fundamental ideas of the religion correctly. Which if I remember correctly is punishable by death.

You just say, “[it] is punishable by death” without mentioning any realm of applicability. Where are they punishing people by death for not being fundamentalists? Seems to me that’d only be in the territory controlled by ISIS. Aren’t there millions of refugees taking to the hills because of that?

Have you heard about the religious police in Saudi Arabia? Now you say there's millions of refugees taking to the hills because of ISIS, which granted they may not be the biggest fans of for various reasons but have you ever considered what the vast majority of those peoples believe in?

Taking over everyone's land and eradicating their culture.

It hasn't changed in over a thousand years and it never will. You are lesser than them, you should be killed and your culture removed from the face of the Earth. Look at the scary number of tweets you can find about any terror attack in Europe about how people from the Middle Eastern region of the world are happy about them because they're saying they want to take over Europe.

Frankly any Muslim who doesn't hold those beliefs is honestly confused about their own religion. It is what it is.

You just say, “[it] is punishable by death” without mentioning any realm of applicability. Where are they punishing people by death for not being fundamentalists? Seems to me that’d only be in the territory controlled by ISIS. Aren’t there millions of refugees taking to the hills because of that?

You would be surprised how many Islamic countries follow strict Sharia law without the aid of ISIL or similar terrorists. Take Saudi Arabia, for example. They have a police task force just for it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm generally okay with Christians as long as they're not trying to spout homophobic messages or wanting to kill or imprison gay people. 

My biggest problem with some Christians is that they try to promote or shove their believes down others throats. The ones that target people going through hardship and then possibly scam those people out of money.

I want religion as far away from politics and public education as possible because I strongly believe in separation of church and state. 

I don't think a business should be able to use their religious believes to not serve a customer on those grounds, so yea. I don't like "religious freedom" bills like the one in Indiana. Though at the same time it kinda seems like arguing for or against those kinds of bills turns into like a revolving door. Similar story for the bathroom bills.

But if a business that claims to be a Christian business and does something that generally isn't considered cool. Like refusing to serve gay people. That business potentially closing is arguably just capitalism doing its thing.

Islam and Judaism are different, so I'm not going to comment on those.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

My biggest problem with some Christians is that they try to promote or shove their believes down others throats.

Isn't that what every religion believers does? Islamic people does the same right now.

6 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

By that logic I would assume Christians are too. You did say that non-fundamentalists are just “confused” about their religion, so how is that any different for Christians? Saying that most fundamentalists Christians are dead doesn’t matter, because the Bible didn’t magically change in that time.

Christianity is a little bit of a different thing to discuss because of the history with the religion. Many parts of it have changed over time, things taken out, things added in and the message muddied over time. Islam doesn't have that problem, it's very clear-cut what the Quaran says. Yes there are some very questionable things in the Bible (pick your version, it applies to all) that have been ignored because of the modernization of the religion. It's a very small group of people that go to the darkest sections of the Bible in their beliefs. You can ask any Christian and I'm sure they won't say you need to behead someone just because they don't share the same belief. Islam does. And you need to remember there's a massive following of Islam, and if even a quarter of that population believes in anything along the lines of Sharia law (much higher percentage than that too) you still have more people than the entire population of the United States that are incompatible with modern society. There's no reasoning or moderation, just separation.

13 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Now, all the rest said and true (to the best of our knowledge, anyway; I did not watch the video), it is important to differentiate between people who follow a culture of hate and those who take a more modest, forgiving path.

And for heaven’s sake, there is always a solution to the behaviours of Muslim fundamentalists, Christian fundamentalists, Jewish fundamentalists, and just plain guys from Montana going out and killing people for whatever reason; no, it does not involve blindly eradicating their entire ideology because of a few (or even many) bad apples. It may prove very helpful—especially in the cases with the guys from Montana, aka the crazy shooters in the US—to get a hold of them alive if possible. Psychologists can bring about a greater understanding of their thought process, investigators can get a clearer picture of their motives and how it fits in to the big pictures, and everybody gains a bit back in spite of the loss of life.

Instead, a better solution in my opinion would be to assimilate those people into our culture as best we can. A good example of Westernization I can think of is Japan, so that end product is what we should aim for.

I understand that death is sometimes unavoidable; deathless methodologies are often far too impractical or costly in some situations. For this war against ISIS, a tactful solution would involve dismantling ISIS’ structure of authority through high-precision neutralisation. As far as human lives go a headless organisation involves bounds less bloodshed than trying to bluntly kill it. How useful is a headless torso? Not very.

I can agree with most of that. I would much rather have a majority even of islamists integrated into our modern world as well. However, islam just refuses to change. And I'm afraid there just isn't a solution to that. Islam is one of the few ideologies that has proven an incapability to evolve, instead it persists as it has for nearly 2000 years, in nearly the same form.

Now, I'd like to think that most of the people who practice islam are not inherently bad people; they've just had that horrible hate filled ideology pumped into their heads since birth. We need some way to make those people see that the world shouldn't be that way, we shouldn't promote hate, violence, and being horrible to other human beings; but I'm also afraid there's just no way to do that. Even when these people move to western countries they continue to then teach their children the same hate-filled ideas, and then those children teach their children, and so on. It often takes many generations for those ideas to bleed out, far too long to be effective. And even if those people then slowely assimilate into a modern society, how do we get the rest of them, the overselling masses to do the same, without completely destroying our own principles by adopting massive populations of islamic fundamentalists, which would then become enclaves of hatred, and continue to be problems. 

Plainly, in our life-time and for generations to come there is no answer to removing islam, or changing islam. It is something that will take hundreds of years, and will probably end with islam being almost entirely wiped from the planet through world wars and civil wars alike. Not a favorable outcome but one that will undoubtedly happen if islam refuses to change.

12 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I'm generally okay with Christians as long as they're not trying to spout homophobic messages or wanting to kill or imprison gay people. 

My biggest problem with some Christians is that they try to promote or shove their believes down others throats. The ones that target people going through

This is just bigot and bias opinion. When and where did Christians EVER shoved their belief someones throat? I'm sorry, because I haven't ever met one, period. If you think someone offering you a flyer is shoving beliefs down some one throat, try a gay activist shutting down your business and taking $100,000 from your expenses on behalf of not wanting to be part of the "gay movement." Now, that is shoving a "belief" downs one throat.

I'll take a flyer any day over getting my business ruined because I refuse to take part of someone else beliefs on gay marriages.

I've never seen a Christian killing another gay person... Where are you getting this kind of information? Matter of fact, if anyone was spouting out hate messages, it isn't Christians, it's the gay activist. Threatening to rape the family males and females by sending hate messages to Pastors and Preachers. This is the type of discrimination, judgmental mentality that I am talking about against Christians of this land. And you're part of it by adding on these false ideas that is created by society. None of it is true, and stop treating Christians as if they are second class citizen, they're not.

6 hours ago, AlexTheRose said:

So I’m just supposed to believe you that Islam is more “clear cut”, and that Christianity has “changed”. Where on earth is your evidence for this? xD

Perhaps you could read a history book or two about the ideas of people who followed each religion throughout time?

Christians used to kill heretics. Now they don't anymore because it doesn't follow the regularly accepted beliefs of Christians. You can still go back through the Bible and see where it says you need to convert non-believers or kill them. Christians don't exactly do that anymore.

Muslims used to kill heretics. Muslims still kill heretics. As recent as these past two weeks.

6 hours ago, Supermangik said:

This is just bigot and bias opinion. When and where did Christians EVER shoved their belief someones throat? I'm sorry, because I haven't ever met one, period. If you think someone offering you a flyer is shoving beliefs down some one throat, try a gay activist shutting down your business and taking $100,000 from your expenses on behalf of wanting to be part of the "gay movement." Now, that is shoving a "belief" downs one throat.

I'll take a flyer any day over getting my business ruined because I refuse to take part of someone else beliefs on gay marriages.

I've never seen a Christian killing another gay person... Where are you getting this kind of information? Matter of fact, if anyone was spouting out hate messages, it isn't Christians, it's the gay activist. Threatening to rape the family males and females by sending hate messages to Pastors and Preachers. This is the type of discrimination, judgmental mentality that I am talking about against Christians of this land. And you're part of it by adding on these false ideas that is created by society. None of it is true, and stop treating Christians as if they are second class citizen, they're not.

Westboro Baptist church?

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

Perhaps you could read a history book or two about the ideas of people who followed each religion throughout time?

Christians used to kill heretics. Now they don't anymore because it doesn't follow the regularly accepted beliefs of Christians. You can still go back through the Bible and see where it says you need to convert non-believers or kill them. Christians don't exactly do that anymore.

Muslims used to kill heretics. Muslims still kill heretics. As recent as these past two weeks.

Christians didn't kill heretics. It was heretics that killed, and any true Christian of the faith that stood up against it was also killed. This is why there was a split from the Catholic church, and why we have different denominations.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Westboro Baptist church?

They ruined gay people lives by shutting down their business and getting $100,000 out of damages? They killed someone? What are you saying?

Just now, Supermangik said:

Christians didn't kill heretics. It was heretics that killed, and any true Christian of the faith that stood up against it was also killed. This is why there was a split from the Catholic church, and why we have different denominations.

Yeah I'm not sure if you know this, but yes Christians did kill others because of religion. Catholics are Christians btw, in response to your last sentence.

1 minute ago, Supermangik said:

They ruined gay people lives by shutting down their business and getting $100,000 out of damages? They killed someone? What are you saying?

You wrote:

When and where did Christians EVER shoved their belief someones throat? I'm sorry, because I haven't ever met one, period.

Westboro Baptist church does precisely that. Whether you like it or not, they're Christians.

I see what you mean; you’re implying that anyone who claimed to be a Christian then was truly the heretic in hindsight. Which I guess is acceptable, if you’re willing to believe that those people weren’t really “Christians”.

So you really believe a guy who followed every word from the "Pope," and never read the Bible his entire life, torturing people in chamber rooms, and stealing from the poor is someone who is following Jesus? Yea? Is that what Jesus preached? I'm sure there's a reason why Christianity split into different denominations and this was the EXACT reason. Because there was a need to hear what God was really saying, and what He wanted. The Catholic church didn't allow this, and the break off happened with Martin Luther. Should read more on your history.

4 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Yeah I'm not sure if you know this, but yes Christians did kill others because of religion. Catholics are Christians btw, in response to your last sentence.

Christians didn't kill other Christians because of religion. Heretics killed others out of money and power, hence why it was called the, "Dark Ages."

20 minutes ago, Emzijs said:

Isn't that what every religion believers does? Islamic people does the same right now.

Oh yeah definitely, and that's something that I think needs to be worked on or restricted.  I just think it's interesting how there are many parallels between Islam and Christianity but at the same time there's a slim chance that you'll run into a Christian who wants you dead simply because you're not a Christian. When technically there are parts of Chrisitanity where it is okay with that kind of behavior.

12 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

This is just bigot and bias opinion. When and where did Christians EVER shoved their belief someones throat? I'm sorry, because I haven't ever met one, period. If you think someone offering you a flyer is shoving beliefs down some one throat.

Um, Evangelicals and Televangelists come to mind, they're somewhat forceful.

9 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Westboro Baptist church?

Them too.

try a gay activist shutting down your business and taking $100,000 from your expensive on behalf of wanting to be part of the "gay movement." Now, that is shoving a "belief" downs one throat.

Again, if a business refuses to serve gay people. Which in turn they lose substantial profit to the point they can no longer operate that is capitalism. But as I did also say arguing whether or not a business should or shouldn't be able to determine who they will or will not serve on the grounds of sexual orientation and their own religion turns into a bit of a revolving door. One argument is that by.

Matey, you might be missing my points. Religion should be a private matter not one that the state or country should be concerned with.

I didn't claim that there were Christians actively killing or wanting to kill gay people. Though there have been some instances where some Christians will incite violence against gay people but no where near the amount of homophobia that goes on in African and Middle Eastern Countries. Also, Uganda is mostly a Christian country (though Islam is second place in Uganda) and very homophobic so there's that.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

Christians didn't kill other Christians because of religion. Heretics killed others out of money, hence why it was called the, "Dark Ages."

Okay, you need a history book. I'll respond to this in a bit because wow you need some links.

15 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Um, Evangelicals and Televangelists come to mind, they're somewhat forceful.

Lol. Maybe you don't understand what force is, but let me tell you, it isn't asking you if want to come to Church with them on a Sunday.

Again, if a business refuses to serve gay people. Which in turn they lose substantial profit to the point they can no longer operate that is capitalism. But as I did also say arguing whether or not a business should or shouldn't be able to determine who they will or will not serve on the grounds of sexual orientation and their own religion turns into a bit of a revolving door. One argument is that by.

Nobody in the Christian faith has ever turned down to NOT serve homosexuals, ever. In the past 20 years this Country has operated, when did you hear a story of Christian turning down service to a homosexual? Never. This is just ignorance. Maybe you haven't read, but what was turn down was the MESSAGE spread on the cake. Which in turn, somehow, related to, "denying service." After losing $100,000 in business, multiple Christian business started collapsing one by one in this Country and I can guaranteed you it had nothing to do with denying service, it had to do with gay activist trying to get rich and filing law suit on behalf if "fake discrimination." Please, don't spout information you have no idea on. I suggest you do your research and read more about it.

Matey, you might be missing my points. Religion should be a private matter not one that the state or country shouldn't be concerned with.

Yes, religion should be private matter. So why exactly is the state and gay activist are hunting down Church religious belief on marriages? It's none of your damn business. Marriage is a religious thing, has nothing to do with state nor gay people in general. If gay activist wants to get marry, go get married, their own way. Stop bothering the Church, stop trying to make the Church do the marriage for you, and quit bothering wedding businesses to cater to your marriage. But they don't. And it has to do with getting, $$$.

I didn't claim that there were Christians actively killing or wanting to kill gay people. Though there have been some instances where some Christians will incite violence against gay people but no where near the amount of homophobia that goes on in African and Middle Eastern Countries. Also, Uganda is mostly a Christian country (though Islam is second place in Uganda) and very homophobic so there's that.

Never seen a follower of Jesus incite violence on gay people. Last time I checked, most of the Church that follow after Christ want homosexuals to join the Church. And last time I checked, more homosexuals threaten Christians. Maybe you haven't been on the opposite end, but I have it. And I know how vicious the LGBT community is. Matter of fact, they attacked me during my College years with calling me names, and telling me I was a gay hater. Stop making up lies, and stop associating red necks as Christians who are threatening gay people.

I had to drop multiple classes because of the LGBT community that was strong in my college. But ever time I spoke up as being treated wrongly by these group to the counselor, they don't give one flying $!$!%. Because it to them, and to you, it isn't Christians that are being bullied, it's the "gays." The feeling of being bullied by the bullies, but I'm the bully.

@Supermangik

You aren't helping the case by denying what Christians did in the past. They most definitely killed heretics and did a whole bunch of other messed up shit.

7 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

So I’m just supposed to believe you that Islam is more “clear cut”, and that Christianity has “changed”. Where on earth is your evidence for this? xD

If Christanity can be modernized like it did, how can’t Islam? They both have a horrible history behind them, of about the same degree. What makes Islam so different from Christianity, specifically, that it cannot change like Christianity did?

Well, here's my input on that.

Some of the things that make it far more difficult to see modernization is that, to this day, a huge majority of Muslims in countries like Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia and many more (England is becoming one too) still believe in the verses and practices as purely as they have been written down (such as child marriage, murdering non-Muslims etc etc)—as if Muhammad was still around preaching to them the verses from the Qu'ran, as opposed to the majority of Christians. Just look at surveys in Eygpt where the majority supports beheading or killing people who leave Islam. The majority in 2016. The reason they believe this is because their religion tells them the word within is absolute and cannot be denied, challenged or changed in any such way, or face the "problem" the People of the Book faced (Jews and Christians).

The Qur'an is also incapable of any other interpretation or change by just considering the text itself and the relevance it holds on the religion and its people. It was written in such a way that it even states how it reads off is what it means, to prevent confusion and denial (as Muhammad believed the Torah and Bible became "corrupted"). The whole of Islam relies heavily upon the Qu'ran as absolute law, unquestionable, to make themselves Muslims, where as Christians do not necessarily need to even follow the Bible or Old Testament (especially the OT) to even be Christians, making it a lot easier for them to transition into a modern world. You also have to consider how Islam plays a huge part culturally, as well, which makes it even harder to transition into the modern world.

For Islam to change, these things need to be forgotten/left behind:

• The "sword" of the Qur'an (meaning more than half of it)
  • Muhammad as a prophet (because of the things he personally did or condoned)
  • Almost every hadith
  • Islamic history

Or it will need a new prophet (which would never be able to be "accepted" as true) to make a New Qur'an, like the new Commandments (Bible) for Christianity, that tells its followers to refer to the old Qu'ran as nothing more than a book of history for the faith and not something you particularly follow any more.

To put it simpler: The former can now exist without their text citing violence or other backwards thinking, the later cannot exist without the (pure) Qu'ran. It isn't impossible, it just is very unlikely...at least any time soon.