There's too many hate for Christians around the World

c00face
Just now, Supermangik said:

Because you still think we all came from apes, the universe once exploded, 3 trillion years ago. Lets not forget, there's about 100 billion stars out there according to universities and studies. I have one question for you... Who counted.

Did I say all of that?

...and wow.

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

This post doesn't contain a single example of an LGBT Couples Businesses denying services to Christian customers.  But you asserted that this was something that happens and slapping down a link to say, an LGBT Business with 'No Christians Allowed' in the front window or maybe a LGBT run bakery that refuses to service heterosexual Christian weddings, would be a wicked good rebuttle to my post.  ...Could that maybe be because you CAN'T find an example of it, even after you asserted that it did happen, and so you're trying to pivot away from your fumble?

Of course it doesn't. Read the last the sentence, and use your brain. Maybe you'll understand why I'm not going to address anything towards you, you're a bigot like the rest of these primitive apes, amirite.

I'm not going to address anything towards you

He said as he addressed towards me by quoting my post and responding to my words... o.O

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

He said as he addressed towards me by quoting my post and responding to my words... o.O

Too far gone.  What can you really do?

@Supermangik  You have to understand not everyone believes like you do.  ...and some of us for good reason.  You came in to vent and found people disagree with you passionately.  You are now 100% on the defensive. 

Stay calm, don't get overwhelmed.

5 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

Because you still think we all came from apes, the universe once exploded, 3 trillion years ago. Lets not forget, there's about 100 billion stars out there according to universities and studies. I have one question for you... Who counted.

Ohh... You're one of those Young Earth Creationists.  I mean come on, all of the largest Christian denominations including the Catholics, Anglicans and Unitarians accept evolution, abiogenesis and take an allegorical view of Genesis.  I'd say it's pretty unchristian of you to not be in line with the largest Christian denominations.

5 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Too far gone.  What can you really do?

@Supermangik  You have to understand not everyone believes like you do.  ...and some of us for good reason.  You came in to vent and found people disagree with you passionately.  You are now 100% on the defensive. 

Stay calm, don't get overwhelmed.

?

What am I drinking? Am I happy or sad?  Who are you again and why are you suggesting I came in here to vent or to becoming defensive? Ha-ha, typical.

We have had guys come in here swearing any picture of the earth from orbit is CGI.  People really fuck with people.

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Ohh... You're one of those Young Earth Creationists.  I mean come on, all of the largest Christian denominations including the Catholics, Anglicans and Unitarians accept evolution, abiogenesis and take an allegorical view of Genesis.  I'd say it's pretty unchristian of you to not be in line with the largest Christian denominations.

Oh look, another bigot who listens to Youtube atheism messages.

5 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Are you kidding me?... Popes want to go to space.  They know what's up.  Imagine:  First Pope In Space!

1 minute ago, Supermangik said:

Oh look, another bigot who listens to Youtube atheism messages.

I didn't know that Catholic Church's stance on Genesis was an atheist standpoint.  I see that we're taking a liberal stance on 'Athiest' today.

Young Earth Creationism is by in large the view of small, fringe, fundamentalist Christian denominations, particularly those in the United States.  To which denomination to you actually belong?

8 minutes ago, stconquest said:

We have had guys come in here swearing any picture of the earth from orbit is CGI.  People really fuck with people.

Let me re quote you my last reply to you according to your questions,

"Don't talk to stupid, you become stupid. Don't respond to fools, you get the bolt." When there's a more reasonable and someone who has an open heart, I'll talk to him/her. You? Ha-ha. Go back to Youtube comments where you belong. I'm sure that's where you spend most of your time.

10 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

Let me re quote you my last reply to you according to your questions,

"Don't talk to stupid, you become stupid. Don't respond to fools, you get the bolt." When there's a more reasonable and someone who has an open heart, I'll talk to him/her. You? Ha-ha. Go back to Youtube comments where you belong. I'm sure that's where you spend most of your time.

I like how he calls people stupid and then says that it's the other people's lack of an 'open heart' that's the problem.

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

I like how he calls people stupid and then says that it's the other people's lack of an 'open heart' that's the problem.

I like how you called yourself stupid, when I didn't. Thanks for associating it to yourself, but "Don't argue with stupid." If you believe that's you, well, I didn't say it, you did.

The difference between me and you, I know when to ignore retards and let them rant whenever they want. People like you? I've met countless times, you're not my worth my time talking too. And I know this by experience.

I like how you called yourself stupid, when I didn't. Thanks for associating it to yourself, but "Don't argue with stupid." If you believe that's you, well, I didn't say it, you did.

You've literally run out of any possible counter-argument and all you've got left in the bag is ineffective cheap insults at others?  Like, you aren't even zinging anyone, you're just shitflinging while everyone goes 'Wow, look at that guy with his hands covered in shit. o.o'.  Like, you don't think that anyone is in awe of your responses now how well you've snapped back and your detractors, do you?

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

You've literally run out of any possible counter-argument and all you've got left in the bag is ineffective cheap insults at others?  Like, you aren't even zinging anyone, you're just shitflinging while everyone goes 'Wow, look at that guy with his hands covered in shit. o.o'.  Like, you don't think that anyone is in awe of your responses now how well you've snapped back and your detractors, do you?

Ha-ha. Ran out of counter arguments? I didn't even start one with you. I didn't even respond to none of your questions to begin with. You're the only one here still trying to get answers when you're being denied. Get over it. Oh wait, I know you can't, because it's people like you who has ego stuck up his ass to far to even see it. I'm sure that's why you can't see why the LGBT community is shutting down Christian businesses. But, "hur dur, they're not!" Lol, oh okay.

38 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

i'm not going to address anything towards you

6 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

Ha-ha. Ran out of counter arguments? I didn't even start one with you. I didn't even respond to none of your questions to begin with. You're the only one here still trying to get answers when you're being denied. Get over it. Oh wait, I know you can't, because it's people like you who has ego stuck up his ass to far to even see it. I'm sure that's why you can't see why the LGBT community is shutting down Christian businesses. But, "hur dur, they're not!" Lol, oh okay.

You're still addressing me.  Just incase you forgot your previous declaration that you wouldn't.  Your also addressing me MORE, as your posts are growing successively in text each time.

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

This post doesn't contain a single example of an LGBT Couples Businesses denying services to Christian customers.  But you asserted that this was something that happens and slapping down a link to say, an LGBT Business with 'No Christians Allowed' in the front window or maybe a LGBT run bakery that refuses to service heterosexual Christian weddings, would be a wicked good rebuttle to my post.  ...Could that maybe be because you CAN'T find an example of it, even after you asserted that it did happen, and so you're trying to pivot away from your fumble?

When it comes to the businesses dealing with gays, IMO only churches should really decline people (and only during marriages obviously), and other related institutions. Want me to bake a gay cake? I will, thanks for the money. 

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

Evolution cannot be proven - religions and people that believe it are ignorant. 

And really, just because you don't agree with other Christians doesn't mean that you're less Christian - that's why there are denominations. Some are more correct and some aren't. 

1 hour ago, stconquest said:

Trust me: it gets worst

Spoiler

-------

Current Rig

-------

12 minutes ago, colonelsofcorn said:

Evolution cannot be proven

It can: we have physical fucking evidence: fossils. Yes even that one. Yes even the "missing link". Yes from sea creatures to earth creatures. We have fucking warehouses everywhere filled with fucking fossils.

-------

Current Rig

-------

So are we all in agreement that the single biggest problem in the world is people using their words to make the people of one religion feel bad?

-KuJoe

Just now, Misanthrope said:

It can: we have physical fucking evidence: fossils. Yes even that one. Yes even the "missing link". Yes from sea creatures to earth creatures. We have fucking warehouses everywhere filled with fucking fossils.

I watched a 4 hour lecture a few years ago.  It was about how alien criminals were fleeing some authority and ended up here.  The authority eventually found out they were hiding on earth and put a giant shield around the earth.  So we really can't leave the atmosphere or low earth orbit. 

The criminals start mixing the native animal DNA with their own... and blah blah we came to be. 

It was really enjoyable to listen to.  Very detailed.  I think it is based on Scientology, but he never associated the lecture to Scientology.

Now, believing that crap is beyond me... but I really had fun... like watching a sci-fi movie.  I like Sci-fis. 

I must be tired, the rambling...:(

5 minutes ago, colonelsofcorn said:

When it comes to the businesses dealing with gays, IMO only churches should really decline people (and only during marriages obviously), and other related institutions. Want me to bake a gay cake? I will, thanks for the money. 

And this isn't threatened.  Religious institutions have a protected rights to keep the government from meddling in their affairs.  Of course this isn't new with same sex marriage, a church or other institution has no legal obligation to facilite a marriage or anything else that it doesn't approve of.  I mean heck, the catholic church will deny a catholic wedding if they don't approve of the couple getting married (Yeah, there's a process to getting church approval of your catholic wedding) and those straight couples who are denied by their own church have no legal recourse as any same sex couple would.  And of course, churches are well within their rights to change their policies as they see fit as well.