AMD Polaris Giveaway

well!! im using the intel hd graphics integrated in the g2030 so i guess that's a good reason for me to up grade o.O isn't it??

I have gt 720 that was so old and dirty when i know AMD new gpu came out i really excited it have hdr technology and support vulkan api 

I really want it.

Gibe nao pls.

Looking to build a compact rig. RX 480 will be perfect.

Main System:

Intel Core i7 4930k

28GB DDR3-1333

ASUS X79-Deluxe

ASUS STRIX GTX1080

OCZ Toshiba RD400 256GB

Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

Toshiba 2TB

Antec EDGE750

Corsair H55

Corsair Graphite 230T

Well, I'm looking to build a new computer so this would be a significant upgrade over the nothing I have at the moment. 

I have a 970 so I don't realy need it but you know. It's free. And it's prittier.

i have a gtx 260 i currently want to play overwatch but need a dx10.1 graphic card to do so, i'm from venezuela so is near imposible for me to upgrade my graphic card due to control of exchange and the prices here are ridiculous like 2 years of work in a minimun wage without spend a peny in anything to get a mid range graphic card, 

pdt: yeah i own overwatch the guys from my wow guild gift it to me but i dint know it only work in dx10.1 cards T.T

kevin haz MSI GeForce GTX 950ti. AMD Polaris i want. AMD Polaris my bro'tha want. AMD Polaris everybody want. such wow. so interest. 

I have an AMD Fury in my system! I would love a Polaris 10 or 11 GPU because it would be great to maybe crossfire the GPU with my Fury...

I am currently using an IGPU, to be more specific the intel HD 4000 IGPU.

In my spare time i am saving up money to buy the parts to build a decent gaming rig and i was going to buy an AMD graphics card because they are a cheaper alternative to nvidia with similar power.

i have a gts450 so an uprgade would be nice and well needed

i currently have a amd radeon hd 6570 2gb :( but it want to play gta V 

Atleast this is a Great Giveaway

i guess it's time to move on from 750 ti??

rx 480 isn't available in my country so i could be the first one who has it :P

#thinkpositive

I am using HD5470. I am planning to give the rig away with HD5470 so atleast i could upgrade it 1 last time.

I am about to do my first pc build. Really want an AMD gpu for my rig. Hope my good luck sticks. Good luck to all. (p.s. you guys at LTT are awesome. keep up the great work guys.)

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am currently running an AMD ati radeon HD5800 which is running at 80+ degrees and can play older titles perfect but new once are more difficult to play

I can never remember exactly what my graphics card is, only that it could aptly be described as "ancient".

Right now in my system I have a Radeon 2600 Pro, so you guys can probably realize by now why I am entering lmao. I need a card that can actually do something, because my current GPU is TOTALLY  not bottlenecking the i5 4690k lol.

I currently have a Gtx 960 and on AAA titles it often struggles so a shiny new AMD card I hope will fix that and it would let me reuse or sell my 960 in another rig or to buy an ssd for my rig because my boot drive doesn't have enough storage (only 60 gigs) and fills up daily but don't have the money to buy a new ssd.It would be great to win this!

I have a R9 280 from sapphire is not a bad card, but i cant push all the sliders in most recent games, so an 8gb upgrade it will really good.

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.05Ghz| CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus | Motherboard -  AORUS X470 GAMING 7 WIFI | RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB (2x8GB) @ 3533Mhz | Graphics Card - AORUS RTX 2070 XTREME @ 2085 Mhz | Power Supply - EVGA 500W 80+ | Storage - Samsung 970 Evo 256GB | WD Back 1TB SDD | WD Back 1TB HDD | Kingston A400 120GB SSD | Kingston A400 240GB SSD | Hitachi 320GB HDD | Case - Cooler Master MC500

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro x64 | Peripherals - Razer Blackwidow X TE | Razer Firefly | Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma | Razer Mamba TE | Mionix NAOS 7000 | Razer Megalodon 7.1 | XP-PEN G640

I am currently using a 550ti but thought about upgrading this generation

I currently have a sapphire radeon r7 260x. I'm a huge gamer and I'm trying to get into developing games especially on the visual side of them. I really want to upgrade my gpu soon but I don't have the money for any of the better ones.

I have a rig with GTX760 in it. Having a 2GB one
Which causes me to lower my game settings to run the game properly (26ish FPS)
Would love to have a RX480 tho

I have a modest Sapphire R7 260X and while it is aging pretty nicely, and there are no issues at the 1080p level (at least on my games) I think an upgrade to polaris would be nice. Might even get around to save a bit and finally change my monitor and take advantage of the new features.

I live in Argentina and prices here are outrageous when it comes to tech items.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm running a GTX 950 and ya know what, I'm super ready to bat for team red again!