AMD Polaris Giveaway

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

ty so much to lmg, hope i get one.... i have a gtx 760, want the 480 for upgrade

Edited by johancamo

Hi! I am currently running a GTX 750Ti. I want that Polaris GPU because its perfect for my PC! I will have a VR Compatible system with a 14nm CPU and a 14nm GPU. It will be a nice upgrade imo. 

i currently don't have a PC, just using my old thinkpad laptop with intel integrated graphics, would like to build a PC if i win this card

Hi, my name is Bao Luong and right now i have a r7 360. It couldnt handle new games anymore :(. Thank you

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150... INTERGRATED GRAPHICS FTW!

I would love to win this as I currently use a HP Netbook and it would get me closer to having all parts I need for a PC :)

I currently use integrated graphics and play most games on low settings with various dodgy tweaks to make the graphics even lower to make the game run satisfactorily.

Because of this, my 144Hz monitor is mostly unutilised.

A dedicated GPU, let alone, a Polaris 10 or 11 one, would improve my experience immensely in almost every single way.

Thanks.

Got a powercooler R9 390, would like to crossfire or see which ia better. Good luck everyone.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

I'm currently having R9 270 in my build, but as I want to upgrade my monitor to 1080p @60Hz, I figured the best way to utilize that monitor upgrade is by using the best mid-range card eve, the RX 480. I'll be very very glad if you can give me the chance to have the very best gaming experience.

Thanks for the giveaway, AMD.

Im currently using my 3 year old gtx 760 with 2 gigs, its getting really outdated so im looking for an upgrade. this might just be the chance.

My pc doesn't have a graphic card but my lappy has a gtx 650. So if I get this card I will be able to play latest titles.

Hey,

Id like to win the video card to upgrade my current gtx 950,

and do some games at better performance in 1080p.

It would be awesome to win since I dont make much money and it would take a long time to save up to buy one.

Thanks for doing the giveaway even if I dont win ofc.

Peace

Collage student currently running off of a potato in their dorm room and an upgrade would make game nights alot more enjoyable.

I have an HD 6870, would be a great upgrade from a 5 year old gpu :)

I have a 980ti and probably don't need it(while HDR is very nice), but I would use it to help some friends (whoever needs it the most)

I have a secondhand GTX 960 that's a little worse for wear (Poor me and my Maxwell hardware).

And I'd love an RX 480 so I can get on the VR hype train.

Signature? Who needs one of those?

I have.. Well I have a MacBook pro with a GTX650M and it's starting to get outdated, so Ill build my first system by the end of the summer! 

Well i already have a RX 480 8GB and i wouldnt mind running Crossfire :D

I have a Gtx 770 and i would like it so that i could use freesync 

I have the msi geforce gtx 750 ti, and I'd like an upgrade because it doesn't run some games I'd like to play, and it's the only part of my system that isn't VR ready..

At the moment I have a r9 270 with a 4690k, so I would like a upgrade to a more powerful GPU, so I can invest on other components for my rig. 

Good luck to everyone. 

I currently don't have a GPU and if i won this, it could be a big help in making a decent rig.  Thanks for the giveaway!

a gtx 660, also i'm sick of my friend telling me to "lower my settings" to achieve better framerates but i'm already on all low