AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a gigabit gtx960 and I need one that can run VR smoothly. 

I have an old hp office pc it has 4gb 1033Mhz ram intel pentium g530 and the best part gigabyte radeon hd 5450.

And that's it. I can play vanilla minecraft call of duty 1,2 ,LoL and internet games. I am happy that i can make presentation for school at least. I am not even gaming on it cause I can't play minecraft at 1366x768 with lowest setting and lags. Maximum from it is something about 50 fps avg with that settings. I have another superold pc it has 94nm architecture intel celeron (1 core withou HT) and some supershit amd graphics and windows xp it can't run internet gamesat 30fps without lags smoothly. Me and my computers is just one big pain in the ass. I have enough money to build a new pc but i still miss money for graphics. I am 13 years old. I don't have ways to earn money. My parents can't give me some money because they will not have for electricity, and that kind of things.  That's my sad story with my bad English. :-) (I am really not kidding. )

I'm using Intel integrated HD to play last gen games and do stuff I'm just waiting for APU tech to catch up and play this gen stuff but graphics card is best

I currently have an old Alienware M14xR2 from 2012, which features the ghastly GT 650M, but I would love a leg up in the process of building my own PC.

Have a 750 Ti, it was never my first choice but I got it cheap, hey! Would love to upgrade to something of 380 level, but then I caught whiff of Polaris incoming.

Have a MSI 960 2G really be nice to have more VRAM :D

Currently I'm using a GTX 960. I was always an AMD fanboy, but the last generation from Team Red kinda dissapointed me (relabel, high power consumption). That RX480 would be a nice bump in FPS :)

Currently have a R9 290 installed. Would be nice to have an upgrade in preparation for battlefield 1 xD

I used to have an R9 270 which died almost 3 months ago and im currently stuck using integrated graphics

CPU: AMD FX 6300 3,5Ghz| MotherboardAsrock 980DE3/U3S3 | RAM: Kingston 2 x 4 GB 1600Mhz | GPU: Sapphire R9 270x
Storage: Seagate 2TB 7200 Rpm // Kingston HyperX 120GB  | PSU: Chieftec 750WCase: CoolerMaster HAF 912| Cooling: CoolerMaster 212 evo

I'm still using an XFX AMD HD6850 so you can understand why I want to upgrade..

Anyway, thanks LTT and AMD for the giveaway!

EDIT: I really hope you're not going to choose randomly, but rather based on the need, because a lot of freeloaders signed for this giveaway :(

Got nothing gibe nao pls I needs dis por favor =)

On a serious note:

Currently planning to build my first PC would appreciate the help.

I have a good old HD 7770 from Sapphire, and sometimes it crashes, in summer it screams because of the hot temperatures. It still surprises me how well it can perform given it is lower end card, but for the past 1 year it is getting really lackluster for most of the games, so... Time for an upgrade :)

I have a GT 730 (it came free with my motherboard when I bought one as a freebie) and I have been saving up for a brand new GPU so if I won this giveaway, I will be so happy. Keep up the good work guys!

I probably have no chance, but i'm gonna try anyway. I have an AMD Radeon HD 7790 Gigabyte 2GB OC Edition, i'm not kidding. Any why I want to upgrade is very obvious. 

currently running a gtx 750 which I think had a hard life before it made its way to me. Screen tearing while watching YouTube or steaming video and graphics driver failures during moba/mmo game-play are not fun. I hate having to say. "sorry we lost the match guys, my graphics card crashed again. Thanks again for doing another giveaway btw, who knows maybe I'll get lucky this time. Better of luck to everyone.

Everyone here is talking about how their gtx 600-700 sucks and I'm here trying to game a bit with gt420

Hello everyone, actually i'm using a Sapphire HD7950 Boost 3GB with custom (made by me) R9-280 BIOS, and it can be awesome to have a card that can do much more than now without any OC and also, cosuming much less and being cooler. 

Hope i can get one of those :D

Right now I'm running an R7 370. Not a bad card until I couldn't play doom at a decent frame rate. Vulkan helped a bit, but its still not enough.

Runing of an intel iGPU... Would've been nice to have a proper GPU for once

I am currently new to computer hardware and am on a tight budget. I'm saving to build a new rig and this giveaway would help lots.

Running a 280x at the moment, it gets the job done but some of the newer titles don't run 60 fps on it. So an upgrade would be nice. (Also it would save a lot on my power bill)

R9 290, but one of the longest ones.

Would like to build a smaller and more quiet system, I'm sure the 480 will provide equal or more horsepower than the current card.